Newsweek world's Best Hospital Ranking No. 9 SGH (despite shortages of beds)

"At places like Alexandra Hospital, waiting for three hours was the norm in the week of April 9 2023. Singapore’s biggest hospital, the Singapore General Hospital, also had median wait times ranging from 3.3 hours to 8.5 hours that week. But other hospitals had days when half of the patients needed more than 25 hours to get a bed."

"World's Best Hospitals 2023
These are challenging times for hospitals. COVID-19 put unprecedented stress on health systems, as have inflation and global financial uncertainty. In the U.S. and around the world, leading hospitals are dealing with rising costs, aging populations and a medical workforce exhausted from battling a global pandemic."

World's Best Hospitals Ranking 2023
No.9 Singapore General Hospital

https://www.newsweek.com/rankings/worlds...20pandemic.

Are Newsweek researchers very sick or dying?

How Newsweek ranked Singapore General Hospital No.9 World's Best Hospital is a mystery?

Obviously, kelong!

reali arr not at night found sleeping
How i no?
I observe them when i was severely injured

Common sense..

How on earth Newsweek can rank SGH world's No.9?
Suspicious
CPIB should be called upon to investigate..

Aiyo, Australia's highest ranked hospital is only 66. Why did you move there instead of elsewhere Alex?

Who to believe?

Newsweek or Singapore General hospital

Thinking

In Singapore, patients waited 8 1/2 hours for a bed in SGH,  World's No.9 Best Hospital..

Then, patients could probably have to wait for 2 days for a bed in other hospitals.

(11-09-2023, 06:03 PM)Scythian Wrote:  ..

In Singapore, patients waited 8 1/2 hours for a bed in SGH,  World's No.9 Best Hospital..

Then, patients could probably have to wait for 2 days for a bed in other hospitals.

Someone BS

Today, Singapore General Hospital is sick