TOP 4 TERRIFYING UFO SIGHTINGS | The Proof Is Out There

Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsaKJqfBpek

Brain Cox said there are 2 trillion galaxies in the observable universe,

each galaxy got a few hundred billion stars, our sun is one of them, and our galaxy is called the milky way.

and each star got many planet orbit around them,

so chance of having alien life is great, only that we are far apart form one another..

(06-08-2023, 02:34 PM)victortan Wrote:  Brain Cox said there are 2 trillion galaxies in the observable universe,

each galaxy got a few hundred billion stars, our sun is one of them, and our galaxy is called the milky way.

and each star got many planet orbit around them,

so chance of having alien life is great, only that we are far apart form one another..

Actually USA Indirectly already admit there is Aliens We are Not alone just that they don't want to directly admit or else the world will go CHAOS.

(06-08-2023, 02:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually USA Indirectly already admit there is Aliens We are Not alone just that they don't want to directly admit or else the world will go CHAOS.

We dont need their confirmation. We can Tang Kee... that can communicate with other dimensions.

Smile

we are "them" anyway

we are no difference from "them"

just that we are soild

they are NOT

we are lock in the spacetime dimension
they are NOT

it is that simple

Almost everyone has a smart phone with cameras, but there isn't any recording of ufo or aliens, nor presence of gods and spirits...

I believe all these are bullshits by USA. Only the Americans are propagating these alien craps. Why the Russians, Chinese, France and other countries no sound on this?  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-08-2023, 03:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I believe all these are bullshits by USA. Only the Americans are propagating these alien craps. Why the Russians, Chinese, France and other countries no sound on this?  Big Grin

China also got mention rah , China people also believe , watch or scroll forward , China Govt DO mention on " UFO research ".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Tc1nIxxFg

(06-08-2023, 03:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I believe all these are bullshits by USA. Only the Americans are propagating these alien craps. Why the Russians, Chinese, France and other countries no sound on this?  Big Grin

who said dont have

they do have their own encounter

it is that they have many other things to hide so they cant be bother

(06-08-2023, 03:12 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  who said dont have

Smile check up the above Video, in China Govt they do openly mention " UFO research "

(06-08-2023, 03:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  China also got mention rah , China people also believe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Tc1nIxxFg

Aya, that guy propagating is a bearded American lah. He is just using China to bluff gullible amtk admirers like you. Some more using ancient Chinese which we all know Chinese got many fairy tales like Eight Immortals, Sun Wukong were all aliens.   Big Grin

Carl Jung

(06-08-2023, 03:12 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  who said dont have

Since you claimed have, that means definitely none exist. Your words have zero creditibility in this forum.   Big Grin

Carl Jung

(06-08-2023, 03:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile check up the above Video, in China Govt they do openly mention " UFO research "

so have u gone to the china UFO research department?

i did and i found out they are CLUELESS!
they sought USA help on this
that was the first line of communicate opened up between US and china

(06-08-2023, 03:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Since you claimed have, that means definitely none exist. Your words have zero creditibility in this forum.   Big Grin

the problem is not about the word exist

i understand that why i have zero creditibility in this forum with you

the problem is with YOU  who does not know how they exist and NOT what exist

that is the problem with you and not with the forum

(06-08-2023, 03:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  so have u gone to the china UFO research department?

i did and i found out they are CLUELESS!
they sought USA help on this
that was the first line of communicate opened up between US and china

Smile Everyone one those anti china , anti USA ones actually are FOOLS

I got mention before, backend USA and China are friends end of the day . Is due to Politics news so must " stir some news " for media report what.
Or else those News reporter, news castors no job. Even come so call researcher in Politics.