Ng Kok Song says organisations refused to host him

"That’s the reality because business organisations, even civic organisations, they do not want to offend the government. So they tend to give preferential treatment to the government-endorsed candidate."

#PE2023 hopeful Ng Kok Song said that he'd been turned away by some organisations as he was not a "government-endorsed candidate".

➡️ 

https://bit.ly/3qsqRLo

Follow us on @mothershipsg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

He is endorsed by Dowager, even more powerful. These biz entities that refused him eye tah stamp meh? Cock song till BS?
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Wrong strategy. Voters won't go for weaker candidates, sympathy doesnt work
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Did he try to offer some 4D numbers to these organisations? Maybe it can work.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

If he’s really not a mole, he should step aside in an event of more than 2 candidates receiving the COE. If not, he’s just a wayang puppet..
[+] 2 users Like Raphael05's post

Hahaha
Want to get sympathy votes, also boh standard
I teach you la
Act blurred like sotong at the Padang like Halimah
Then blame it on menopause la

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(13-08-2023, 06:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  "That’s the reality because business organisations, even civic organisations, they do not want to offend the government. So they tend to give preferential treatment to the government-endorsed candidate."

#PE2023 hopeful Ng Kok Song said that he'd been turned away by some organisations as he was not a "government-endorsed candidate".

➡️ 

trying to win vote in this manner is obscene. pretending he is no govt man. turn away because org know he is an old puppet of PAP.

cock song can only talk cock......thus the saying.....mouth talk balls shiok

This guy is a complaint king. Is he expecting all org to always say yes to him? His head must be very big lah.

Why want to go there ?...govt didn't endorsed him so must go visit hawker centres lah.....

(14-08-2023, 07:52 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Why want to go there ?...govt didn't endorsed him so must go visit hawker centres lah.....

knn....cock song expect red carpet and entourage of young gals waiting for him izzit?

Call him go red light district maybe high chance

Low eq, not suitable

Usually the don’t talk much is selected

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Many think he cock very song already, dun want make him more song...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

arr u r being played first by spotlights blinking eyes cut -in standby guy failed
after dilution strategy, song plays u r more u r less relative strategy to the governing body
Wef man is relatively strong so he does the errant of pointing the direction u should take.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

African hours of need
https://youtu.be/ybnz9YtqkB0?list=PL1yqR...GN6us8OvRZ
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(13-08-2023, 06:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  "That’s the reality because business organisations, even civic organisations, they do not want to offend the government. So they tend to give preferential treatment to the government-endorsed candidate."

➡️ 

not part of PAP oligarchy inner circle
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Teochew run; go Hougang hawker centre sure got people like him....
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Indeed is PAP people, since he formerly from GIC so learn .....ownself create drama ownself check ownself.

When ask , Don't wish to say which organisation huh.

Summary he just create drama only.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

is there a government endorse candidates for president election in singapore?
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

[Image: nrwwrGL.gif]
[+] 2 users Like lioncityftw's post

➡️ 

cheap, immature guise of lulling voters into a false sense of "independence", speaks volumes of candidate's integrity (or lack of...)

Frankly speaking, those who voted NKS might as well vote Tharman..

You want someone linked to PAP, who is better linked than Tharman..

If you want someone who is least linked to PAP, most likely is George Goh..

Maybe if you want someone who can grow Temasek's reserve, maybe is NKS. But president's job is not growing reserve, so his experience is as good as useless.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-08-2023, 07:06 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  [Image: nrwwrGL.gif]

[Image: KWDdoeJ.gif]

(14-08-2023, 06:57 PM)sclim Wrote:  is there a government endorse candidates for president election in singapore?

yes

but the cock song did not shares his cock song condom

so that why they never endorse

➡️ 

Gone case liao lah! Big Grin

I dun trust cock song

you don't have to?
he kicking Botak's ball to goalpost
u know who Botak?

it waas an easy task with Phey yew cock
we just had a laugh playYourcock