Ng Kok Song - statement to the press ..is very well structured

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...5639432449?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-07-2023, 06:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...5639432449?

Of course, he has a logical and sharp mind.

His English is excellent.

Differences cannot become divisive he said.
He will unite the people with the government the way NTUC did.

Fcking PAP stooge! 45years in MAS & GIC, how different is that with that snake?

(19-07-2023, 06:27 PM)Dan Wrote:  Differences cannot become divisive he said.
He will unite the people with the government the way NTUC did.

Fcking PAP stooge! 45years in MAS & GIC, how different is that with that snake? My mother would love to suck his member! 

Schroder, why so vulgar?  Rotfl

Like that I'm undecided between ah goh and ah kok leh. How? Choose which one?

(19-07-2023, 06:25 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  Of course, he has a logical and sharp mind.

His English is excellent.

just the same as LKY........ UK royal british english

One disadvantage is not marriage with a wife; president usually ideally has two photos display in the auditorium one himself one the spouse....

(19-07-2023, 06:40 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  One disadvantage is not marriage with a wife; president usually ideally has two photos display in the auditorium one himself one the spouse....

he better hurriedly married b4 pap says ep candidate must be a married couple

PAP don't like mistress one...

(19-07-2023, 06:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Schroder, why so vulgar?  Rotfl

Woh you have improved since the previous forum

[Image: you-added-this.png]

(19-07-2023, 06:45 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  PAP don't like mistress one...

not mistresss

the wife DIED!
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

So the future auditorium will show one elder man president one photo young lady president wife loh...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(19-07-2023, 06:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ng Kok Song - statement to the press ..is very well structured

he contradicted himself totally.

1) he said he wanted to give chance to singaporeans to vote.
    this is rubbish because we have George Goh to vote already if he is qualified.
    there is no need for him to give a chance.

2) he said he is not affiliated to any political party.
    this is rubbish because he was affiliated to LKY as a mediation mentor and thus to PAP.

3) he managed reserves before. conflict of interest.
    we cannot have someone who managed reserves to safeguard reserves.
    because he will not reveal past mistakes if the past reserves was mismanaged.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Of course lah, conflict of interest written all over his speech

GG can speak Malayu, he can or not?

I hear you Dan, he will never get my vote, no matter how structured or polished his English is

He is conflict of interest written all over him

How can he claimed he’s not affiliated to any political party? He works for GIC for 45 years, and GIC is PAP, and PAP is GIC..... since it’s inception, the chairman has always been a PAP minister or ex minister ...... LKY, it’s founder is its first chairman! Besides he wined and dined, met and talked with PAP ministers every other day.........

If he’s not a pap party member, he’s certainly a pap stooge

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

How come after leaving office he's so critical of PAP? Does he dare to do it while he's still in office?

(19-07-2023, 08:10 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  How can he claimed he’s not affiliated to any political party? He works for GIC for 45 years, and GIC is PAP, and PAP is GIC..... since it’s inception, the chairman has always been a PAP minister or ex minister ...... LKY, it’s founder is its first chairman! Besides he wined and dined, met and talked with PAP ministers every other day.........

If he’s not a pap party member, he’s certainly a pap sto
 His 3 reasons are suck. 

But my one reason not to choose him because his previous boss is the PAP. 
So say I am not affiliated is garbage 
Good try. Mr Ng.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

very likely George Goh could be qualified.
he is here to split votes.

if George Goh is not qualified, he will not come out.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

May be just 2 to select
Up to u
Whoever wins is fated.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(19-07-2023, 08:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I hear you Dan, he will never get my vote, no matter how structured or polished his English is

He is conflict of interest written all over him

Yes. U are right. His previous boss is the PAP.
[+] 3 users Like victortan's post

Song bor??? Mr Ng Kok Song. 
Even if 99.9% vote for u. 

Be assured my vote is not for you.
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

(19-07-2023, 08:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come after leaving office he's so critical of PAP? Does he dare to do it while he's still in office?

Dun think you sud hold him out to such a standard of measure, not that fair to him

Of course you do not bite the hand that feeds you, it is his fate, his mistake was coming forward now to stand

Or likely he was cajoled or coerced or entice or whatever, his 八字 is in total conflict with the position of President

See anyone else stand for elections, maybe another called Lumpar Song?

2 more months to go..

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Kosong could be a backup in case botakman got any problem

(19-07-2023, 06:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Like that I'm undecided between ah goh and ah kok leh. How? Choose which one?

Choose Georgie boy.  At least no ATB fiancée

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-07-2023, 06:43 PM)talky Wrote:  he better hurriedly married b4 pap says ep candidate must be a married couple

Not his dotter meh? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Dun trust this guy … got young wife sure mouth very loose

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Three of his founding clients were the Singapore Labour Foundation, Temasek and GIC, whose contributions helped launch the firm with around US$4 billion in assets.
No indirect related meh?🤦
Almost his whole life paid by Gov related ....
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post