Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public

https://mustsharenews.com/nicole-seah-le...appointed/
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

nicole sang this to tell her story

[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

Heal the F...k.. resigned already, just do whatever that makes you happy lah.

(21-07-2023, 12:08 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/nicole-seah-le...appointed/

Why he sacked them now lost one General. Big Grin

Video and driver came out more than one yr after affair ended.

Obviously a hack job.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

And deliberately release before announcing of tjc saga
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

It is not fair to pass judgement on Nicole Seah as she already stopped the affairs in 2022. Whereas for TCJ case, they still continue their affairs even been warned. Also, it is totally bias that video of Nicole been flashed in tv media. What abt TCJ love affairs? No video at all?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Whatever happened ... the white pirates just took down the biggest threat to East Coast at the same time down a senior member of WP. Job done  Threatening

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like Tangsen's post

I respect Nicole and hubby. Hope they stay on. For love !! Smile

Smile

(21-07-2023, 12:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I respect Nicole and hubby. Hope they stay on. For love !! Smile

Or lust Wink

Maybe when her husband is bonking she is still thinking of Leonie boy boy

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

101% sure got video of tcj/clh hidden somewhere. Both should be destroyed just like LP/ns. Kick pap out for covering up.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(21-07-2023, 12:21 PM)A2Z Wrote:  101% sure got video of tcj/clh hidden somewhere. Both should be destroyed just like LP/ns. Kick pap out for covering up.

A sly and a Dishonest son cover up for them

(21-07-2023, 12:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Or lust Wink

Time to forgive since she confess. Hubby no face but...Long run will still habase Confused

Smile

(21-07-2023, 01:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Time to forgive since she confess. Hubby no face but...Long run will still habase Confused

We still dunno if she voluntarily confess or kena caught by husband Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Her husband should put her in a pig cage and dip in Singapore river, 100 years ago.

[Image: Screenshot-20230721-133123-Chrome-2.jpg]

Question is who else she slept with?

Come clean for what? Damage done. She got to repent for life.

(21-07-2023, 12:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Or lust Wink

OH NO .... possible during a session ... she song song until shout Leon Leon ... harder harder ....  Laughing  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(21-07-2023, 12:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I respect Nicole and hubby. Hope they stay on. For love !! Smile
Babe be a Good Girl...Be a Good Mum.
[Image: Screenshot-20230719-201412-Chrome.jpg]

Have a Good Laugh...LOL Rotfl
In Restaurant, have a Good Laugh.

https://youtu.be/yGXoep8dX6Q

(21-07-2023, 04:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  OH NO .... possible during a session ... she song song until shout Leon Leon ... harder harder ....  Laughing  nudie

Wahahahahaha  Rotfl

(21-07-2023, 07:45 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  And deliberately release before announcing of tjc saga

I suspect it was suppose to be used during next GE.

Both of them should contest in SMC in the next election..

If can win, it is people's choice to have them as MPs, so no one cannot say anything.

If cannot win, at least from the votes gathered, will know how much ppl are willing to accept them.

To me, having an affairs is not against the law, no CPIB involved. But somehow it is taken to be more serious than Ah Sham's case who took advantage of sinkie by renting Ridout property at cut off price. Sinkie is a funny bunch of ppl.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Since all have resigned & for the worth. They have no more baggage or under public scrutiny. All can do what they like & live happily after.

(22-07-2023, 12:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Both of them should contest in SMC in the next election..

If can win, it is people's choice to have them as MPs, so no one cannot say anything.

If cannot win, at least from the votes gathered, will know how much ppl are willing to accept them.

To me, having an affairs is not against the law, no CPIB involved. But somehow it is taken to be more serious than Ah Sham's case who took advantage of sinkie by renting Ridout property at cut off price. Sinkie is a funny bunch of ppl.
This wil be a straight out idea. I believed many wil forgive and forget as time goes on. Like I said, humans are not perfect. Hope they wil goes on happily with their families and forget their past.

[Image: photo-2023-07-22-12-51-09.jpg]

Meanwhile this one has no more questions

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-07-21-at-17-52-45.jpg]

Double date?

(21-07-2023, 01:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Time to forgive since she confess. Hubby no face but...Long run will still habase Confused

I think you are right. Trust and love will never be the same again. She's headstrong and have a sharp tongue. And may snap anytime. Hope there is peace at home.

(22-07-2023, 12:33 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This wil be a straight out idea. I believed many wil forgive and forget as time goes on. Like I said, humans are not perfect. Hope they wil goes on happily with their families and forget their past.

[Image: IMG-20230720-WA0003.jpg]

(21-07-2023, 12:08 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/nicole-seah-le...appointed/

[Image: Screenshot-20230719-201412-Chrome.jpg]