Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public

https://mustsharenews.com/nicole-seah-le...appointed/

nicole sang this to tell her story

[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

Heal the F...k.. resigned already, just do whatever that makes you happy lah.

(21-07-2023, 12:08 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/nicole-seah-le...appointed/

Why he sacked them now lost one General. Big Grin

Video and driver came out more than one yr after affair ended.

Obviously a hack job.

And deliberately release before announcing of tjc saga

It is not fair to pass judgement on Nicole Seah as she already stopped the affairs in 2022. Whereas for TCJ case, they still continue their affairs even been warned. Also, it is totally bias that video of Nicole been flashed in tv media. What abt TCJ love affairs? No video at all?

Whatever happened ... the white pirates just took down the biggest threat to East Coast at the same time down a senior member of WP. Job done  Threatening

[+] 5 users Like Tangsen's post

I respect Nicole and hubby. Hope they stay on. For love !! Smile

(21-07-2023, 12:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I respect Nicole and hubby. Hope they stay on. For love !! Smile

Or lust Wink

Maybe when her husband is bonking she is still thinking of Leonie boy boy

101% sure got video of tcj/clh hidden somewhere. Both should be destroyed just like LP/ns. Kick pap out for covering up.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(21-07-2023, 12:21 PM)A2Z Wrote:  101% sure got video of tcj/clh hidden somewhere. Both should be destroyed just like LP/ns. Kick pap out for covering up.

A sly and a Dishonest son cover up for them

(21-07-2023, 12:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Or lust Wink

Time to forgive since she confess. Hubby no face but...Long run will still habase Confused

(21-07-2023, 01:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Time to forgive since she confess. Hubby no face but...Long run will still habase Confused

We still dunno if she voluntarily confess or kena caught by husband Thinking

Her husband should put her in a pig cage and dip in Singapore river, 100 years ago.

[Image: Screenshot-20230721-133123-Chrome-2.jpg]

Question is who else she slept with?

Come clean for what? Damage done. She got to repent for life.

(21-07-2023, 12:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Or lust Wink

OH NO .... possible during a session ... she song song until shout Leon Leon ... harder harder ....  Laughing  nudie

(21-07-2023, 12:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I respect Nicole and hubby. Hope they stay on. For love !! Smile
Babe be a Good Girl...Be a Good Mum.
[Image: Screenshot-20230719-201412-Chrome.jpg]

Have a Good Laugh...LOL Rotfl
In Restaurant, have a Good Laugh.

https://youtu.be/yGXoep8dX6Q

(21-07-2023, 04:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  OH NO .... possible during a session ... she song song until shout Leon Leon ... harder harder ....  Laughing  nudie

Wahahahahaha  Rotfl

(21-07-2023, 07:45 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  And deliberately release before announcing of tjc saga

I suspect it was suppose to be used during next GE.

Both of them should contest in SMC in the next election..

If can win, it is people's choice to have them as MPs, so no one cannot say anything.

If cannot win, at least from the votes gathered, will know how much ppl are willing to accept them.

To me, having an affairs is not against the law, no CPIB involved. But somehow it is taken to be more serious than Ah Sham's case who took advantage of sinkie by renting Ridout property at cut off price. Sinkie is a funny bunch of ppl.

Since all have resigned & for the worth. They have no more baggage or under public scrutiny. All can do what they like & live happily after.

(22-07-2023, 12:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Both of them should contest in SMC in the next election..

If can win, it is people's choice to have them as MPs, so no one cannot say anything.

If cannot win, at least from the votes gathered, will know how much ppl are willing to accept them.

To me, having an affairs is not against the law, no CPIB involved. But somehow it is taken to be more serious than Ah Sham's case who took advantage of sinkie by renting Ridout property at cut off price. Sinkie is a funny bunch of ppl.
This wil be a straight out idea. I believed many wil forgive and forget as time goes on. Like I said, humans are not perfect. Hope they wil goes on happily with their families and forget their past.

[Image: photo-2023-07-22-12-51-09.jpg]

Meanwhile this one has no more questions

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-07-21-at-17-52-45.jpg]

Double date?

(21-07-2023, 01:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Time to forgive since she confess. Hubby no face but...Long run will still habase Confused

I think you are right. Trust and love will never be the same again. She's headstrong and have a sharp tongue. And may snap anytime. Hope there is peace at home.

(22-07-2023, 12:33 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This wil be a straight out idea. I believed many wil forgive and forget as time goes on. Like I said, humans are not perfect. Hope they wil goes on happily with their families and forget their past.

[Image: IMG-20230720-WA0003.jpg]

(21-07-2023, 12:08 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/nicole-seah-le...appointed/

[Image: Screenshot-20230719-201412-Chrome.jpg]