Nicole Seah issues statement

(18-07-2023, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Her response tells me she is having an affair. She just states she is not seeing a married man but avoids mentioning the video which is the source of the claim she is having an affair with Leon.
Confirmed she is a slut.
(18-07-2023, 07:52 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  Wow...ceca leon is a elite somemore, how many of us can afford a personal driver?? Many here side with gang, don't side with truth. Its very sad to see opposition degrade like this. Sad nicole seah face can only qualify to be my maid (for your info).
[+] 2 users Like jessie lim's post

(18-07-2023, 08:00 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  [Image: images.jpg]

Fkkk you

I am not siding with any party, i am neutral. I also knew that tan chuan jin is a motherfucker, however, its this slut that gets the spotlight/limelight.
[+] 3 users Like jessie lim's post

They have to find the actual footage and clear the doubt. If fake than WP will be in the upper hand

(18-07-2023, 08:00 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Shadow lah
Unlikely. It stay at the same area of the arm as she moved forward. That’s why it caught my attention that it’s not her her as well as not shadow

(18-07-2023, 08:00 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  [Image: images.jpg]
Sicko comes out from nowhere. Must hv been release from a dungeon.

Rumours of an affair between Aljunied GRC MP Leon Perera and senior Workers’ Party (WP) member Nicole Seah began swirling within party circles between late 2020 and early 2021.

Allegations about the duo frequenting hotels and behaving inappropriately with each other since mid-2020 had made their rounds among WP members.

Nicole Seah gave birth to 2nd daughter in April 2022 ? & still seeing him?

(18-07-2023, 12:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then explain the video instead of side tracking it

how you know they (Perira and NS) not doing anything to trace the video source ?

they don't want to hit the grass and frighten the snakes.

(18-07-2023, 07:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  看来雪球越滚越大,停止不了

Now even got driver coming out.
If true, better admit and quit politics soon
because there could be people holding some photos... waiting for put last nail.

PS may already know it like PM, waiting for them to correct themselves..
 Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(18-07-2023, 09:57 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  how you know they (Perira and NS) not doing anything to trace the video source ?

they don't want to hit the grass and frighten the snakes.

Fugg liow lah  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-07-2023, 06:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why can't they quickly come out with a statement that they're clean? If not, we will assume they have something to hide.

LHL also took more than 2 years to investigate TCJ ma. Be patient. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(18-07-2023, 10:08 PM)winbig Wrote:  LHL also took more than 2 years to investigate TCJ ma. Be patient. Laughing

PS told them to stop but they didn't listen? I think same script.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(18-07-2023, 12:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can compare mangoes with Cheng Li Hui? Thinking

Nicole is longan.

Smile

(18-07-2023, 10:16 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Nicole is longan.

Grape?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-07-2023, 10:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Grape?  Thinking

Yes, seedless

Smile

(18-07-2023, 10:22 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Yes, seedless

Slurp  Heart

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Nicole Seah really have shit taste if she had affair with that LP Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Nicole Sia Suay (assuming tmr presscon positive lah)
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/singapo...21-sources

(18-07-2023, 10:37 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Nicole Seah really have shit taste if she had affair with that LP Laughing

That LP shd try yr prawn mee and compare Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(19-07-2023, 09:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That LP shd try yr prawn mee and compare  Laughing

烂摊子一大堆啦!haha Big Grin

(18-07-2023, 10:37 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Nicole Seah really have shit taste if she had affair with that LP Laughing

your house got no mirrow ?

check yourselves before commenting on other's taste.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(18-07-2023, 12:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks like ordered to release the fake news to dilute the impact of TCJ resignation....this is my opinion.

What do you have to to say about LP's driver? Rolleyes

Unlike men, women look for different things.

Did you say what you said because:-

1.  They are of different races?  Remember, Nicole REBECCA Seah herself is not pure.  She is a nonya, which means up her line, she has mixed blood, "ancestors" of different races.

2.  You think she is pretty?  If she were a dinobu, then, well, it's not so bad right?  Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  I don't find Nicole REBECCA Seah to be pretty at all.  RK is prettier.   Rotfl

(19-07-2023, 11:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Unlike men, women look for different things.

Did you say what you said because:-

1.  They are of different races?  Remember, Nicole REBECCA Seah herself is not pure.  She is a nonya, which means up her line, she has mixed blood, "ancestors" of different races.

2.  You think she is pretty?  If she were a dinobu, then, well, it's not so bad right?  Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  I don't find Nicole REBECCA Seah to be pretty at all.  RK is prettier.   Rotfl

Can imagine an old goat pcc on rk's photo everyday Laughing

(18-07-2023, 07:52 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  Wow...ceca leon is a elite somemore, how many of us can afford a personal driver?? Many here side with gang, don't side with truth. Its very sad to see opposition degrade like this. Sad nicole seah face can only qualify to be my maid (for your info).

Leon Pereira is not a CECA.  He is not an Agreement which CECA is.   Rotfl

He is an Eurasian, probably a descendant of mixed Portuguese and Asian marriage. Rolleyes

(19-07-2023, 10:52 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  your house got no mirrow ?

Wow!  Defending your own kind ah?   Rotfl

“WhatDoYouThink” is a sick bastard, ’coz he confessed, although he’s old already, he’s addicted to licking a flower goat’s balls, and sucking amdk .... his own words, not mine.
Unquote
Laughing

(19-07-2023, 10:52 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  your house got no mirrow ?

wtf is a mirrow…related to sparrow? Laughing

Tharma has weaken Bo-lat from WEF-man
another offered Ng Kok song from GIC
75ya old take form olady
All the kingMen now on alert
the palace might fall
and the wall got ears
Klaus Schwab might stir from his slumber
UN security now head by Russian hear the danger of AI