US Presidenntial candidate warns about WEF agenda - Tharman is member..

Quite strange Tharman membership of WEF never brought up and discussed only pretty girl postings of TKL is of such  significance, the media keeps repeating....

Most Singaooreans don't know what WEF aims for here is a summary.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Europeans are now into Cashless Going into the finish line.

From this forum alone already can tell those are low ses voters. When they see those pineapples becum sexcited, kept shouting huat ah huat nonstop. They dun know and dun care wtf is wef.

(03-09-2023, 11:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Quite strange Tharman membership of WEF never brought up and discussed only pretty girl postings of TKL is of such  significance, the media keeps repeating....

Most Singaooreans don't know what WEF aims for here is a summary.

A LOT Singaporean Don't know more in depth come Politics. They only see Local and obviously they never see the BIGGER Picture outside SG. How Global Politics go etc in return impact on SG.

They always been " BS " By PAP as if Without PAP SG will doom. Using " Fear " factors as usual

When you go debate with these Pro pap mention about Global stuffs , they actually don't know than put a Laughing icon to " mask their ignorance "

the men in Singapore don't stand a chance
singlion saw many many in Red
many houses are divided.
many men are suffering.
Frankly there not much we can do.
All have to go thr. Fire like Gold.