No Face Mask 4 Hawkers

When did they lift the requirement? Thought it was good for them to wear mask when preparing our food. At least, should wear mouth mask

(03-05-2024, 09:38 AM)revealer Wrote:  When did they lift the requirement?  Thought it was good for them to wear mask when preparing our food.  At least, should wear mouth mask
It is a MUST for food preparers to wear mask. I reported a few cases to SFA already. Hawkers at hawker ctrs still can forgive. But, food establishments in aircon shop malls must not give-in to them. I reported right away.

Coronavirus Covid19 long gone...mutated into thin air, perished.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(03-05-2024, 09:38 AM)revealer Wrote:  When did they lift the requirement?  Thought it was good for them to wear mask when preparing our food.  At least, should wear mouth mask

SFA never said it's OK to remove face masks for hawkers lah! Big Grin They said can use transparent saliva guards lah!

(03-05-2024, 09:43 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is a MUST for food preparers to wear mask. I reported a few cases to SFA already. Hawkers at hawker ctrs still can forgive. But, food establishments in aircon shop malls must not give-in to them. I reported right away.

Take pictures send to SFA lah! Big Grin Make those hawkers famous lah!

TW food providers all wear mask.

Correct Bro. Worst, preparing foods while talking to colleagues and saliva get in also no one knows.

So hot cooking still need wear mask? Why bully our poor hawkers? Scare dirty, self cook home. Remember to wear mask too!

(03-05-2024, 01:48 PM)mikotan Wrote:  So hot cooking still need wear mask? Why bully our poor hawkers? Scare dirty, self cook home. Remember to wear mask too!

When the hawker coughed and sneezed into your bee hoon soup will you eat or not leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post