New Covid vaccine study links jab to heart and brain conditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPs4_MeuX7U

And today from our Mainstream media

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...-nus-study

New COVID vaccine study suggests small, rare bumps in neurological and heart-related risks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNS51H4m9Fg

Saw now at vax centre very quiet
Not like bef people mountain people sea.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-04-2024, 05:22 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Saw now at vax centre very quiet
Not like bef people mountain people sea.

My side here few days back I saw they got put noticed tell people get vaccine. I never go XIAO
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

www.usnews.com › news › world › articles › 2024-01-12 › who-sees-incredibly-low-covid-flu-vaccination-rates-as-cases-surge
WHO Sees 'Incredibly Low' COVID, Flu Vaccination Rates as Cases Surge
LONDON/CHICAGO (Reuters) - Low vaccination rates against the latest versions of COVID-19 and influenza are putting pressure on healthcare systems this winter, leading public health officials told .

Long Covid: bill hits $577bn but vaccines tossed in the bin
The Australian
|5 days ago
An eye-watering $577bn in Covid-19 government spending secured a faster post-pandemic economic recovery that helped Jim Chalmers bank a $22.1bn surplus, but Health Department figures reveal more than 35 per cent of vaccines were being tossed out as of January due to oversupply.

no one bother.

(10-04-2024, 05:22 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Saw now at vax centre very quiet.  Not like bef people mountain people sea.

S'poreans are not stupid. There is enough evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines cause more harm than good. More people will drop dead after receiving the vax, and our leaders still refuse to admit this.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(10-04-2024, 05:57 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  S'poreans are not stupid. There is enough evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines cause more harm than good. More people will drop dead after receiving the vax, and our leaders still refuse to admit this.

Is ALL ABOUT MONEY, This Current PAP is More addicted on Money than YOU. Last time LKY do admit Yes Obesse with Profits but at least he is not so addicted on Money unlike LHL is seriously addicted.

You forget Pizfer plant in SG? They got invite these Pharm industry come SG invest so have to " indirectly promote it "

(10-04-2024, 06:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is ALL ABOUT MONEY, This Current PAP is More addicted on Money than YOU. Last time LKY do admit Yes Obesse with Profits but at least he is not so addicted on Money unlike LHL is seriously addicted.

You forget Pizfer plant in SG? They got invite these Pharm industry come SG invest so have to " indirectly promote it "

Moderna's COVID Vaccine Linked to Chronic Hives
MSN
|21 days ago
In a press release issued in Denmark by the Danish Medicines Agency, media have been informed that a side effect of taking Moderna's COVID ... read New Study Links Intermittent Fasting to a 91% Higher Risk of Cardiovascular Death Breakthrough Nasal Spray ...

yaledailynews.com › blog › 2023 › 09 › 08 › yale-researchers-develop-nasal-spray-mrna-vaccine-for-covid-19
Yale researchers develop nasal spray mRNA vaccine for COVID-19
A team of Yale researchers may have found a new way for medical professionals to administer COVID-19 vaccines. In a paper published in the biomedical journal, Science Translational

scitechdaily.com › game-changing-covid-19-nasal-vaccine-passes-initial-tests
Game-Changing COVID-19 Nasal Vaccine Passes Initial Tests - SciTechDaily
In an effort to combat the virus that causes COVID-19, a research team in Berlin has decided to target the initial point of entry, the mucous membranes of the nose, mouth, throat, and lungs. To do

scitechdaily.com › breaking-the-booster-cycle-nasal-vaccine-offers-superior-long-lasting-covid-19-immunity
Breaking the Booster Cycle: Nasal Vaccine Offers ... - SciTechDaily
By Duke-NUS Medical School January 26, 2024. A new intranasal vaccine candidate developed shows improved and longer-lasting immunity against COVID-19, potentially reducing the need for

Sg knows there are better and safer options from America, Europe, Sg

I trust these scientists latest findings but Money indeed is biggest obstacle

(10-04-2024, 07:15 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Moderna's COVID Vaccine Linked to Chronic Hives
MSN
|21 days ago
In a press release issued in Denmark by the Danish Medicines Agency, media have been informed that a side effect of taking Moderna's COVID ... read New Study Links Intermittent Fasting to a 91% Higher Risk of Cardiovascular Death Breakthrough Nasal Spray ...

yaledailynews.com › blog › 2023 › 09 › 08 › yale-researchers-develop-nasal-spray-mrna-vaccine-for-covid-19
Yale researchers develop nasal spray mRNA vaccine for COVID-19
A team of Yale researchers may have found a new way for medical professionals to administer COVID-19 vaccines. In a paper published in the biomedical journal, Science Translational

scitechdaily.com › game-changing-covid-19-nasal-vaccine-passes-initial-tests
Game-Changing COVID-19 Nasal Vaccine Passes Initial Tests - SciTechDaily
In an effort to combat the virus that causes COVID-19, a research team in Berlin has decided to target the initial point of entry, the mucous membranes of the nose, mouth, throat, and lungs. To do

scitechdaily.com › breaking-the-booster-cycle-nasal-vaccine-offers-superior-long-lasting-covid-19-immunity
Breaking the Booster Cycle: Nasal Vaccine Offers ... - SciTechDaily
By Duke-NUS Medical School January 26, 2024. A new intranasal vaccine candidate developed shows improved and longer-lasting immunity against COVID-19, potentially reducing the need for

Sg knows there are better and safer options from America, Europe, Sg

I trust these scientists latest findings but Money indeed is biggest obstacle

PAP will tell u " they create job for you " this is why invite them come SG set up but in reality how many locals work there is different story.

Pharm industries now a day no need much labour too. All automatic in production.

cannot be cannot be... Tongue

must be ccp or kgb papaganda... Tongue

where ish the report button?

PM mods nao! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]