No need for safe distancing between persons with masks on: Ong Ye Kung

Meanwhile, the maximum number of unique visitors per household will be adjusted from five persons per day, to five persons at any one time.

READ MORE: https://yhoo.it/3t3xqBB

For all the news you need: https://sg.yahoo.com

(16-02-2022, 06:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  No need for safe distancing between persons with masks on: Ong Ye Kung

Meanwhile, the maximum number of unique visitors per household will be adjusted from five persons per day, to five persons at any one time.

READ MORE: https://yhoo.it/3t3xqBB

For all the news you need: https://sg.yahoo.com
That law is retrogressive.......

More shortage of bus drivers  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

The mask doesn't help, so give up.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

meaning PLEASE lah don't make it more difficult for me
Virus does not exist No sample available anywhere in the world

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-13-11-32-08.png]
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(16-02-2022, 07:06 PM)Clyde Wrote:  The mask doesn't help, so give up.

My take is that the face masks can help reduce the number of infections, cos if the wearer is infected, then his saliva is contained inside the mask when he/she cough or sneezes.....

means SDA they will re depoly become tray ambassor
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-02-2022, 07:10 PM)debono Wrote:  My take is that the face masks can help reduce the number of infections, cos if the wearer is infected, then his saliva is contained inside the mask when he/she cough or sneezes.....

Channel 8 now, doctor say one.

I think safe distancing is 100 times more effective in preventing spreading then wearing that mask. So I will still keep safe distancing whenever possible. Looks like OYK is purposely wanting everyone to catch the bug...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-02-2022, 07:13 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Channel 8 now, doctor say one.

Can you share the video clip...?

(16-02-2022, 07:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  means SDA they will re depoly become tray ambassor

mask embassors aso

(16-02-2022, 06:55 PM)debono Wrote:  Just listen to the experts.........

(16-02-2022, 07:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think safe distancing is 100 times more effective in preventing spreading then wearing that mask. So I will still keep safe distancing whenever possible. Looks like OYK is purposely wanting everyone to catch the bug...... Rolleyes

LOL he don't even bother partly his people do the work he just read the script claim.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-02-2022, 07:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think safe distancing is 100 times more effective in preventing spreading then wearing that mask. So I will still keep safe distancing whenever possible. Looks like OYK is purposely wanting everyone to catch the bug...... Rolleyes

Don’t blame the mask… Safe distancing also doesn’t mean it is safe. The problem is we need to take down the mask during makan.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Safe distancing works, but the distance is quite long. I think Hong Kong did a study on the required distance. In the workplace this is not possible to achieve. You cannot have a large meeting room to keep a safe distance.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

errrrrr …… need safe distancing with mask on meh ….. since when …….  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

As I mentioned already no control over the situation. Should just let at least 8 ppl for visiting and dine in.Any covid positive person already moving around .

You see those ppl queuing to buy toto, have safe distancing meh?
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Previous few months already see the SDAs idling around, never even bother to warn people to keep safe distance. Easy $$$
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(16-02-2022, 07:44 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Previous few months already see the SDAs idling around, never even bother to warn people to keep safe distance. Easy $$$
Heard their salary easily $3k plus...but they risk life in this covid-19 pandemic infection era...

(16-02-2022, 07:35 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  As I mentioned already no control over the situation. Should just let at least 8 ppl for visiting and dine in.Any covid positive person already moving around .

I support your suggestion, let 8 persons in the house or room at any one time.......

His job so easy. Just say a different thing everyday and no need be responsible about anything.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

when can PAP resume the physical meet people sessions with MPs ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(16-02-2022, 08:21 PM)forum456 Wrote:  when can PAP resume the physical meet people sessions with MPs ?

That is the $64,000 question which can only be answered by PAP MPs themselves........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Green platform collapses beri tuakee.
Remember Chan said cotton comes from sheep.
That time Klaus Schwab was in town even honored at NUS
Much money been spent and many many foreign agents s u c king the juices out of Singapore.
The change to real economai will collapse Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

These things happened not in a day.
Remember Georgy boy.
we have 2 at foundation and trustee level at the WEF
Klaus schwab called those students u know the like like Merkel Trudeau NZ PM and many cannot remember

if omikron is more infectious
it means wearing mask will not be effective
wearing a good surgical protective mask and avoid unnecessary communication is.

if his announcement is anything to go by, it means advert in public transport shld be removed stopping people from talking and coffeeshops shld allow at least 5 per table.

actually might as well remove all curbs
why still mm sa mm si!

not only should stop harrasing Babusingh
just fancy he contact Grand Jury

(16-02-2022, 08:21 PM)forum456 Wrote:  when can PAP resume the physical meet people sessions with MPs ?

Good question, pending reply.

All along there's no safe distancing with mask on on public transport already. Don't understand what he's saying. Gong jiao wei lah
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(16-02-2022, 07:56 PM)dynamite Wrote:  His job so easy. Just say a different thing everyday and no need be responsible about anything.

nothing works. really stewpig