No place for Gaza residents to flee after Israel declares war, bombs homes

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/8...ombs-homes
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: IMG-9693.png]

In 2010 approximately 1.6 million Palestinians lived in the Gaza Strip, almost 1.0 million of them UN-registered refugees. The majority of the Palestinians descend from refugees who were driven from or left their homes during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

[Image: 2023-10-09T044716Z_1634135774_RC2PO3AAEA...quality=80]

This is what happens when Israel retaliates.

Imagine you live in Ang Mo Kio or Choa Chu Kang, Block Something, Unit Number Something, Avenue Something, and you come home, your flat in the sky is gone..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

If there is a safe place they can go why are they j. Gaza in the first place.

The warning from IDF for civilians to go to a safe place before they bomb the libjng daylights js just nonsense

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-10-2023, 03:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If there is a safe place they can go why are they j. Gaza in the first place.

The warning from IDF for civilians to go to a safe place before they bomb the libjng daylights js just nonsense

It is like apartheid, Israelis and Palestines live separately. All Palestines and refugees are sent to Gaza or West Bank.

Nazi Germany did exactly the same by sending Jews to dedicated ghettoes separated from Germans and other Europeans.

(09-10-2023, 03:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If there is a safe place they can go why are they j. Gaza in the first place.

The other countries support them, cheer them on but that's as much as they would do. They would not take them in...  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

[Image: IMG-9700.png]

[Image: IMG-9699.webp]

Hamas refuse to recognise the state of Israel and violently opposed the Oslo peace accords negotiated by Israel and the PLO in the mid-1990s. Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat had signed the Oslo accords with Israel in 1993 to negotiate an end to the conflict based on a two-state solution.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Since they reject Oslo, they also reject peace

so they fight and fight

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(09-10-2023, 02:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-9693.png]

In 2010 approximately 1.6 million Palestinians lived in the Gaza Strip, almost 1.0 million of them UN-registered refugees. The majority of the Palestinians descend from refugees who were driven from or left their homes during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.

[Image: 2023-10-09T044716Z_1634135774_RC2PO3AAEA...quality=80]

IDF: 'Many Hamas Terrorists Still Entering Israel' | 700 Israelis Killed, 2,300 Wounded in Gaza War
Oct 9, 202. Rockets is fired by Palestinian militants from Gaza as Israeli missile launched from Iron Dome defense missile attempts to intercept Hamas rockets fired fGaza Strip, over city of Netivot into southern Israel on Sunday. As war with Hamas enters 3rd day, the Israeli military is still fighting terrorists in Israeli towns along the border with Gaza. At least 700 Israelis were killed and nearly 2,400 wounded since Hamas' surprise invasion on Saturday morning. In Gaza, the Palestinians report 493 dead and 2,751 wounded
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023...990eb50000

(09-10-2023, 03:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is like apartheid, Israelis and Palestines live separately. All Palestines and refugees are sent to Gaza or West Bank.

Nazi Germany did exactly the same by sending Jews to dedicated ghettoes separated from Germans and other Europeans.

Victims become the perpetrator

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-10-2023, 05:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  Hamas refuse to recognise the state of Israel and violently opposed the Oslo peace accords negotiated by Israel and the PLO in the mid-1990s. Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat had signed the Oslo accords with Israel in 1993 to negotiate an end to the conflict based on a two-state solution.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Since they reject Oslo, they also reject peace

so they fight and fight

What you say is true. There are terrorist and extremists groups that emerge from time to time in various countries. But they often die off because they cannot recruit people into their extreme organisation.

The fact that Hamas can keep recruiting means that the Palestinians are living in conditions that push them to extremism.  Not only did Israel blockage the Gaza strip they kill many civilians there. The treatment is repressive.

(09-10-2023, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/8...ombs-homes

ALL must die lah! Confused

(09-10-2023, 03:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The other countries support them, cheer them on but that's as much as they would do. They would not take them in...  Rolleyes

True! The Palestine fighters were told to leave Lebanon during Arafat times.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

Jac's god had prophesize and written all in the bible:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaza was a city associated with judgment. Jeremiah, Amos, Zephaniah, and Zechariah all prophesied judgment on Gaza because of the sin of the Philistines. 

Amos 1:6–7 records God’s judgment on Gaza: “For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not revoke the punishment, because they carried into exile a whole people to deliver them up to Edom. 

So I will send a fire upon the wall of Gaza, and it shall devour her strongholds” (ESV). Likewise, Jeremiah, Zephaniah, and Zechariah prophesied of Gaza’s destruction (Jeremiah 25:17–20; Zephaniah 2:4; Zechariah 9:5). King Sargon of Assyria conquered Gaza and probably destroyed it in 720 BC. Later, Alexander the Great destroyed the city again in 332 BC, after a lengthy battle. During the Maccabean period, Jonathan subjugated Gaza to Israel.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post