VACCINE INGREDIENTS

These are being INJECTED into you and your kids;

◾Formaldehyde/Formalin – Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

◾Betapropiolactone – Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanent injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

◾Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide – May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

◾Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts – Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long-term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

◾Thimerosal (mercury) – Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism.

◾Polysorbate 80 & 20 – Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

◾Glutaraldehyde – Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat-sensitive medical equipment.

◾Fetal Bovine Serum – Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

◾Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells – aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

◾African Green Monkey Kidney Cells – Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

◾Acetone – Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

◾E.Coli – Yes, you read that right.

◾DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

◾Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

Fact check, the vaccine ingredients here:

Https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbo...able-2.pdf

SO MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS HAVE been inject with pig thing

So scary. Met my friend few days ago. He told me 2 of his relatives got cancer at the same time, cannot live long.

One of my acquaintances also passed away few days ago because of cancer.