No signboard jialat liao! owe more than 176K in rent!

Restaurant operator No Signboard has received letters of demand from the landlords of two of its fast-food outlets, for more than $176,000 in arrears of rental and other monies owing.

Its board is of the view that these claims will have a material adverse impact on the group's financial position and performance, said No Signboard in a bourse filing on Thursday night (Feb 3).

It added that the landlords have each threatened legal proceedings if the group fails to pay the sums.

More at https://shrtco.de/ejzqY
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

SGX some more …..  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

176k not a lot lor...

Smile

Engage Lim Tean to take the landlord to court !!!
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

No Signboard receives letters of demand from landlords for owing rent of two outlets, Latest Business News - The New Paper
https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/busine...wo-outlets

Selling craps

Small amount still cannot manage to settle.?
Doesn't bode well.

Sayonara!
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

$176K for listed company is nothing
unless they gave drain all their cash and nothing left to pay.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Internal feud. Now their staff go sungei gadoh net for mud crabs...to save cost.

Have not been to their restaurant for a very long time. Used to go there for the pepper crabs.

tomorrow will be a better day

(04-02-2022, 09:19 AM)surfer Wrote:  Have not been to their restaurant for a very long time. Used to go there for the pepper crabs.
White pepper crab.

(04-02-2022, 10:51 AM)Sticw Wrote:  White pepper crab.

Should be greenish black, hard shelled pepper crabs.........

Stupid boss with a stupid name...no sugnboard is akin to no shop, no biz... might as well close shop

Not auspicious at all...typical ah beng

This company doesn't even have $176k cash to pay landlord. O$P$. Announce on SGX for what?

(04-02-2022, 11:23 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Stupid boss with a stupid name...no sugnboard is akin  to no shop, no biz... might as well close shop

Not auspicious at all...typical ah beng

I read online that virgin chicken is the teacher of chicken chan.

(04-02-2022, 10:51 AM)Sticw Wrote:  White pepper crab.

Yes and the crabs were huge too. 1.5 to 2 kg each crab.

According to NSB's annual report 2020, its CEO Sam Lim's salary is $700k to $800k. It's not that they cannot pay the rent but they chose not to.

(04-02-2022, 09:19 AM)surfer Wrote:  Have not been to their restaurant for a very long time. Used to go there for the pepper crabs.
In 2001, I remembered going to their restaurant and ordered cereal prawns.  Each prawn costs $7.  It is very expensive.

Their Farrer road hawker center was their first stall and many people said it was good and cheap.....

I think I have only been to no signboard not more than 3 times. Lol

I prefer the other seafood joints around bukit merah near Link hotel region.

(04-02-2022, 02:28 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I think I have only been to no signboard not more than 3 times. Lol

I prefer the other seafood joints around bukit merah near Link hotel region.

Any recommendations?

(04-02-2022, 02:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Any recommendations?
Tian Tian Sea Food Restaurant
6324 1082
https://maps.app.goo.gl/hfnzj4H84AU2V4Nb6

Sin Hoi Sai Seafood Restaurant
6223 0810
https://maps.app.goo.gl/JSb5payyihmkt6xY8

Long ago I frequent these two seafood shops.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(04-02-2022, 01:32 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  In 2001, I remembered going to their restaurant and ordered cereal prawns.  Each prawn costs $7.  It is very expensive.

$7 then is quite a sum for one prawn.

(04-02-2022, 06:57 PM)surfer Wrote:  $7 then is quite a sum for one prawn.

Yah, their things quite expensive. I went with a friend to the vivocity branch 3 years ago and it costs $100 each. I don't think the dishes are worth that much. But I know their dim sum is cheaper.

No Signboard = 拆招牌. Inauspicious Name.

People will.always look for value. Ifnu overcharged, one time enough

Smile