No signboard jialat liao! owe more than 176K in rent!

Restaurant operator No Signboard has received letters of demand from the landlords of two of its fast-food outlets, for more than $176,000 in arrears of rental and other monies owing.

Its board is of the view that these claims will have a material adverse impact on the group's financial position and performance, said No Signboard in a bourse filing on Thursday night (Feb 3).

It added that the landlords have each threatened legal proceedings if the group fails to pay the sums.

More at https://shrtco.de/ejzqY
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

SGX some more …..  Rotfl

176k not a lot lor...

Engage Lim Tean to take the landlord to court !!!
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

No Signboard receives letters of demand from landlords for owing rent of two outlets, Latest Business News - The New Paper
https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/busine...wo-outlets

Selling craps

Small amount still cannot manage to settle.?
Doesn't bode well.

Sayonara!
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

$176K for listed company is nothing
unless they gave drain all their cash and nothing left to pay.

Internal feud. Now their staff go sungei gadoh net for mud crabs...to save cost.

Have not been to their restaurant for a very long time. Used to go there for the pepper crabs.

(04-02-2022, 09:19 AM)surfer Wrote:  Have not been to their restaurant for a very long time. Used to go there for the pepper crabs.
White pepper crab.

(04-02-2022, 10:51 AM)Sticw Wrote:  White pepper crab.

Should be greenish black, hard shelled pepper crabs.........

Stupid boss with a stupid name...no sugnboard is akin to no shop, no biz... might as well close shop

Not auspicious at all...typical ah beng

This company doesn't even have $176k cash to pay landlord. O$P$. Announce on SGX for what?

(04-02-2022, 11:23 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Stupid boss with a stupid name...no sugnboard is akin  to no shop, no biz... might as well close shop

Not auspicious at all...typical ah beng

I read online that virgin chicken is the teacher of chicken chan.

(04-02-2022, 10:51 AM)Sticw Wrote:  White pepper crab.

Yes and the crabs were huge too. 1.5 to 2 kg each crab.

According to NSB's annual report 2020, its CEO Sam Lim's salary is $700k to $800k. It's not that they cannot pay the rent but they chose not to.

(04-02-2022, 09:19 AM)surfer Wrote:  Have not been to their restaurant for a very long time. Used to go there for the pepper crabs.
In 2001, I remembered going to their restaurant and ordered cereal prawns.  Each prawn costs $7.  It is very expensive.

Their Farrer road hawker center was their first stall and many people said it was good and cheap.....

I think I have only been to no signboard not more than 3 times. Lol

I prefer the other seafood joints around bukit merah near Link hotel region.

(04-02-2022, 02:28 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I think I have only been to no signboard not more than 3 times. Lol

I prefer the other seafood joints around bukit merah near Link hotel region.

Any recommendations?

(04-02-2022, 02:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Any recommendations?
Tian Tian Sea Food Restaurant
6324 1082
https://maps.app.goo.gl/hfnzj4H84AU2V4Nb6

Sin Hoi Sai Seafood Restaurant
6223 0810
https://maps.app.goo.gl/JSb5payyihmkt6xY8

Long ago I frequent these two seafood shops.

(04-02-2022, 01:32 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  In 2001, I remembered going to their restaurant and ordered cereal prawns.  Each prawn costs $7.  It is very expensive.

$7 then is quite a sum for one prawn.

(04-02-2022, 06:57 PM)surfer Wrote:  $7 then is quite a sum for one prawn.

Yah, their things quite expensive. I went with a friend to the vivocity branch 3 years ago and it costs $100 each. I don't think the dishes are worth that much. But I know their dim sum is cheaper.

No Signboard = 拆招牌. Inauspicious Name.

People will.always look for value. Ifnu overcharged, one time enough