No wonder Sgbutt and gangs so vigorous...

THE US COMMISSIONED the CIA to run a top secret “dirty tricks” campaign against China, a Reuters report revealed on Thursday.

The aim was to circulate stories to turn the Chinese people against their government. In China, like Singapore, citizens are generally supportive of their leadership.

“The CIA created a small team of operatives who used bogus internet identities to spread negative narratives about Xi Jinping’s government while leaking disparaging intelligence to overseas news outlets,” Reuters said, after speaking to three former US officials. It did not specify which news media outlets, or whether Reuters itself printed the reports.
CLANDESTINE OPERATION
In the CIA clandestine program, which began in 2019, the team spread “allegations that members of the ruling Communist Party were hiding ill-gotten money overseas,” the sources told Reuters.

The agents also spread tales which “slammed as corrupt and wasteful China’s Belt and Road Initiative, which provides financing for infrastructure projects in the developing world."

The BRI has been credited as the biggest single contributor to helping the United Nations reach its sustainability goals, and is said to have lifted millions out of poverty in multiple countries.

[Image: GIsAl4KaIAAG632?format=jpg&name=medium]

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Anti-China news makers trained, curated and sponsored by US Gov ? Is THAT even news ? Big Grin 

500 million dollars. That's the sum of money the US congress planned to allocate to churn out negative news coverage on China. First reported by American Prospect on Feb. 9, the bill was stuffed into the China-centered America COMPETES Act that just got passed by the US House of Representatives earlier this month. A majority of the half-billion-dollar fund will go to the US Agency for Global Media (USAGM), a state-run media service that oversees Voice of America (VOA), Radio Free Europe (RFE), and Radio Free Asia (RFA), which have a record of "blurring the line between objective news coverage and pro-American propaganda..."

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/china-news/...ganda.html

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

I am sure China spends alot to spread its propaganda too we can see China propaganda here quite often.

I am only interested in what is true and credible.

What aint true I an not interested

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://youtu.be/faiDIkDp4rY?si=iaak2FfuBMtrhsuy

Ahbutt your daddies hor this is true hor LMAO

Cannot be cannot be... Tongue

Must be ccp or kgb black hens... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(15-03-2024, 02:14 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Anti-China news makers trained, curated and sponsored by US Gov ? Is THAT even news ? Big Grin 

500 million dollars. That's the sum of money the US congress planned to allocate to churn out negative news coverage on China. First reported by American Prospect on Feb. 9, the bill was stuffed into the China-centered America COMPETES Act that just got passed by the US House of Representatives earlier this month. A majority of the half-billion-dollar fund will go to the US Agency for Global Media (USAGM), a state-run media service that oversees Voice of America (VOA), Radio Free Europe (RFE), and Radio Free Asia (RFA), which have a record of "blurring the line between objective news coverage and pro-American propaganda..."

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/china-news/...ganda.html
Ah Butt no job no income. This is his means of surviving in high cost Singapore. Ditto to the rest who smear China day and night. These people really create very interesting articles about China.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Dun be surprised he (AhButt) is also engaged by the CIA agent to use this forum for propagating their craps. You think he so hardworking to post so much rubbish everyday unless he gets paid from that $500 million.   Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(15-03-2024, 03:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun be surprised he (AhButt) is also engaged by the CIA agent to use this forum for propagating their craps. You think he so hardworking to post so much rubbish everyday unless he gets paid from that $500 million.   Rolleyes

any objective evidence ?

me only trust data.

(15-03-2024, 01:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  THE US COMMISSIONED the CIA to run a top secret “dirty tricks” campaign against China, a Reuters report revealed on Thursday.

The aim was to circulate stories to turn the Chinese people against their government. In China, like Singapore, citizens are generally supportive of their leadership. with exceptions like me, a member of the 39% traitors.

We do know that most Chinese are loyal to the CPC just as 61$ of Singaporeans are loyal to Singapore.
Some traitors are not only not loyal to Singapore, they even pledge their loyalty to China!  They tell the whole world that they are Chinese and peepur think they are citizens of China.  They hide the truth until at a Chinese airport, they have no choice but to line up where they rightfully belong.... Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(15-03-2024, 02:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am sure China spends alot to spread its propaganda too we can see China propaganda here quite often.

What iankt true I an not interested

The Internet has made it possible to spread disinformation far and wide, cheaply.

Whoever thinks the CPC is not returning the favour is dreaming and whoever says it is not, is lying.

It's cyberwar.

If there is a Presidential candidate who is pro-CPC, you will see the CPC machinery running overtime to promote him to become the POTUS.

And closer to home, if ever a new political party is registered here which is pro-CPC, all bets are on, he will be well funded by you know who, and the internet will be ablaze with the wumao working very hard for their fat bonuses.

(15-03-2024, 04:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Internet has made it possible to spread disinformation far and wide, cheaply.

Whoever thinks the CPC is not returning the favour is dreaming and whoever says it is not, is lying.

It's cyberwar.

If there is a Presidential candidate who is pro-CPC, you will see the CPC machinery running overtime to promote him to become the POTUS.

And closer to home, if ever a new political party is registered here which is pro-CPC, all bets are on, he will be well funded by you know who, and the internet will be ablaze with the wumao working very hard for their fat bonuses.
Pundek, we all know you are pro CECA because you are a CECA.

FUG OFF!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

Subversion of Singapore by the CIA.

https://youtu.be/Tpp8eqzuC_E?si=2qwKqp2CjXJSZmZu
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(15-03-2024, 03:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We do know that most Chinese are loyal to the CPC just as 61$ of Singaporeans are loyal to Singapore.
Some traitors are not only not loyal to Singapore, they even pledge their loyalty to China!  They tell the whole world that they are Chinese and peepur think they are citizens of China.  They hide the truth until at a Chinese airport, they have no choice but to line up where they rightfully belong.... Rolleyes

好样子。说谎不眨眼 Clapping Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(15-03-2024, 04:20 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Subversion of Singapore by the CIA.

https://youtu.be/Tpp8eqzuC_E?si=2qwKqp2CjXJSZmZu

Wang Yi cannot even hold a candle to LKY.

The strongest/harshest words I ever hear WY saying was 这种老毛病......要改,

LKY went on air to tell the Americans off.  

I believe PM Lee and Lawrence Wong also have the fire.  GCT?  He's Mr Nice Guy, he will do it in a subtle way using his power of persuasion, but not in a pugnacious manner.

(15-03-2024, 02:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am sure China spends alot to spread its propaganda too we can see China propaganda here quite often.

Interested for what leh? No interested in making some income?

India pay how much to hwz or sph or mods to delete certain threads? Tongue

lololololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[+] 2 users Like Geneco's post

How do u know what is true and credible? From YouTube videos and from what is provided by the western media?

And why only report negative news about china? There're also good things about china that are true but u hardly report them. And what about the 'true' news about India? How come no report?

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Wait till chiu see how much a certain gang in hwz are paid to censor factual information.... Tongue

If not paid really is useful idiots sia.... Tongue

[Image: IMG-0467.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(15-03-2024, 04:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  好样子。说谎不眨眼 Clapping Laughing

I am lying because you say so  Rolleyes

(15-03-2024, 06:28 PM)Geneco Wrote:  India pay how much to hwz or sph or mods to delete certain threads? Tongue

lololololol.... Tongue

I would say it's blackmailing the Singapore government rather than payment.  CECAs are the fugging stingiest creatures on earth!

Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP)

Service members with critical intelligence skills will receive up to $1000 a month

No wonder no need to work, can stay home to play games

Propaganda by China here?! You must be the biggest liar in this forum!!! 

You are the one who posted lies upon lies day after day week after week month after month about China - lack substantiation and evidence! You merely re-post fake western media reports in this forum! Notice the operatives of the CIA is to gather and paid a small group of insidious so called concerned netizens to propagate falsehoods on China - and you, a really gullible naive country bumpkin who hardly travels overseas, laps up these fake news and re-post here! Many here were just correcting your disinformation and misinformation! That's all! Most pity you - like you are trapped in the web of lies propagated by CIA - you are like in a stupor - mesmerised by the whites due to your inferiority complex!
[+] 4 users Like sporeguy's post

So can you confirm whether there are genocide, concentration camps, forced labour, etc. in Xinjiang?

Service members with critical intelligence skills will receive up to $1000 a month

Are there ways for garment to check who they paid to?

(15-03-2024, 06:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How do u know what is true and credible? From YouTube videos and from what is provided by the western media?

And why only report negative news about china? There're also good things about china that are true but u hardly report them. And what about the 'true' news about India? How come no report?

Instead of asking so many why why why, would it be more constructive for you to post the good things about China? That's like saying that Paul has bad points, true, but he also has his good points. Fair. 

And if you feel good to post "true news" about India, nobody can stop you. Now unlike the above, this is like saying that China's bad points are justified because India is also blablabla.

Stupid ccp

1k/m aso do, stupid lah. 20k/m maybe can consider

(15-03-2024, 10:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP)

Are there ways for garment to check who they paid to?

Since our government does not allow foreigners to interfere with our local politics, then our government should also not allow Singaporean to interfere in China's politics.

PR and NC already infiltrate into grassloots riao.... Tongue

Just like mRNA LNP and its contents have infiltrated into cells lololololol... Tongue