Shanmugam refutes 'false' suggestion that he tipped media off to Leon's ex-driver

[Image: jkkl.png]

wah today suddenly so many news all attention divert to WP case? Othello liao? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

beri hard this saga
remember Klaus schwab is to kill HUMANS
when more beds are availabled singlion wori
when both opp and ruling tok on sperms and eggs
especially when Love is damaged singlion cry why
serChong mati terus terus
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

pak tioTOX PuTOX
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(20-07-2023, 09:12 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  shanmugam was there at asiaone on the same day the video was leak

now he jump into the yellow river also cannot wash away his guilt

No smoke without fire

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(20-07-2023, 12:40 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  No smoke without fire

cna news say he said he was there on last mth
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

I learn something new from Shan! To tip off I need the followings:

1. Direct contact with agent of change
2. Contact details of informer
3. Be present in same country at time of release of event

Interesting legal lessons, foc from chief lawyer...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

If the allegations are false, why dared not POFMA Online Citizen? It looks like there is some conspiracy to bring down popular Oppositions candidates.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-07-2023, 02:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If the allegations are false, why dared not POFMA Online Citizen? It looks like there is some conspiracy to bring down popular Oppositions candidates.

this is why I quite surprise, Shan just claim is nonsense from TOC but this time never issue POFMA? Which this current PAP like to mis use it to fix people.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-07-2023, 02:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this is why I quite surprise, Shan just claim is nonsense from TOC but this time never issue POFMA? Which this current PAP like to mis use it to fix people.
Online Citizen cud hv some hints and proof on hand, otherwise they won’t dare to suggest. If it is, and if BOI is activated, there wil be more show and snakes crawling out like no tomorrow and shame wil hv no place to hide. If really BOI, get all WhatsApp or sms retrieved and everybody wil know the answer. Even if they delete everything, TELCO hv the sources to retrieve back. Simple as ABC.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

real life 007 spy episode 1.

me more interested how the video come about.

someone got news of LP/NS inappropriate affair and taking spying action to plant the spy cam where the 2 meet and kept the recording for use before GE to destroy WP ?
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(20-07-2023, 02:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this is why I quite surprise, Shan just claim is nonsense from TOC but this time never issue POFMA? Which this current PAP like to mis use it to fix people.

If you dont sue or POFMA, then it usually is true

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

THERE is this chinese proven:

u did not steal the 300 tales of gold why is it here ??????????
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(20-07-2023, 02:30 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I learn something new from Shan! To tip off I need the followings:

1. Direct contact with agent of change
2. Contact details of informer
3. Be present in same country at time of release of event

Interesting legal lessons, foc from chief lawyer...

Whatever Ah Shame said is always to him is the truth. But we all know that it is always false.

Laughing

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

[Image: photo-2023-07-20-18-29-31.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

[Image: photo-2023-07-20-18-25-14.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

Shamelessdog not happy he kanna whacked for ridout scandal. Now using secret poodle surveillance powers to get back at WP.
Aiyah compared to Shamelessdog, Leon and TCJ looks like celibate monks ah!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

police has access to the CCTV around the island but will they release the video without approval?
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

wah din noe this juicy bit
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post