No wonder more and more young gen into debts and loans.

Yesterday saw news intro What app from Gov one to managed your financial

from stocks investment blah blah whatever

Banks spokeman claim now a lots as young as 20+ already into investment etc.

On surface look " good " but backend is a trap to make More into loans and debts.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

True. Time to suck those young ppl money. Create next bubble.

last tango...

My little nephew has not been called up for NS already talking about crypto.

(26-06-2022, 12:58 PM)Migrant Wrote:  My little nephew has not been called up for NS already talking about crypto.

same like my cousin , into trading stock, when I ask he thought what I kapo like that.

I mean why so secret scare people to know you trade stock like that.

Now, it is tattoo and crypto era

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-06-2022, 02:14 PM)Ola Wrote:  Now, it is tattoo and crypto era

tatto is Art rah is two different thing cannot compare with crypto.

should be stock, forex, investment and crypto

some maybe in property.

Because got all these conman put up youtube videos touting how easy it is to make money from stocks. Young ppl donwan to work hard anymore just want easy way out.

Many sinkies already lacking in vital skills yet they're not interested in upgrading themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(26-06-2022, 02:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because got all these conman put up youtube videos touting how easy it is to make money from stocks. Young ppl donwan to work hard anymore just want easy way out.

Many sinkies already lacking in vital skills yet they're not interested in upgrading themselves.

A lot now wanna be Youtuber, influence , sell things on FB live literally so call " work for yourself "

than come tiktok.

Yes a the young gen now don't like to work under someone or sick of 9 to 5 job.

The recession will wipe all this gen money.the bull run is over

good to have some pains when young .

(26-06-2022, 07:17 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  good to have some pains when young .

I like one ang mo quote

he claim " School NEVER teach you how to earn money " Do you noticed that Smile

(26-06-2022, 07:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I like one ang mo quote

School teach hard work and vaLues. Teach how to earn money will stream line most kids to one side.

Smile

(26-06-2022, 02:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because got all these conman put up youtube videos touting how easy it is to make money from stocks. Young ppl donwan to work hard anymore just want easy way out.

those ah nehs n pinoys are all over this island stealing our jobs.
you ask for 3k, they will take it for 2k.
worse is that many industries are already dominated by them, you think local have a chance.
without jobs, you will never have a chance to mould your skills, let alone talk about upgrade.
soon, we will be the extinct species.

(26-06-2022, 09:31 PM)whylah Wrote:  those ah nehs n pinoys are all over this island stealing our jobs.
you ask for 3k, they will take it for 2k.
worse is that many industries are already dominated by them, you think local have a chance.
without jobs, you will never have a chance to mould your skills, let alone talk about upgrade.
soon, we will be the extinct species.

We should not begrudge them. I don't think bringing them in is cheap as you've to include tax etc. The main reason is still our own attitude. 

We need them regardless. What I'm against is bringing in people who are not talented but claimed talents by our govt.

(26-06-2022, 11:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We should not begrudge them. I don't think bringing them in is cheap as you've to include tax etc. The main reason is still our own attitude. 

We need them regardless. What I'm against is bringing in people who are not talented but claimed talents by our govt.

I feel some don't mind is not expensive , that include tax . Is partly they don't mind work overtime , etc all these since don't have family here the aim is to earn money

I saw one program before on tv lol , got this foreigner mention , in fact we helping locals no need to stay back work overtime. Is we cover them

you can't say they are wrong , is true they are they ones cover the locals thus locals no need stay back. Of course depend your boss, industries etc

(26-06-2022, 11:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I feel some don't mind is not expensive , that include tax . Is partly they don't mind work overtime , etc all these since don't have family here the aim is to earn money

I saw one program before on tv lol , got this foreigner mention , in fact we helping locals no need to stay back work overtime. Is we cover them

you can't say they are wrong , is true they are they ones cover the locals thus locals no need stay back. Of course depend your boss, industries etc

If I'm the boss I'll employ the more hardworking one isn't it?

(26-06-2022, 11:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If I'm the boss I'll employ the more hardworking one isn't it?

this is obviously My Uncle like this.

(26-06-2022, 11:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this is obviously My Uncle like this.

So ultimately it boils down to how much sinkies can offer employers. Frankly speaking, many I saw are not very good but still they want high pay.

(26-06-2022, 11:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So ultimately it boils down to how much sinkies can offer employers. Frankly speaking, many I saw are not very good but still they want high pay.

I feel is all about BULL SHIT ..... now a days you can talk good can " smoke away " with your flaws.
this is why CECA still survive here because Singaporean JUST LOVE BS. You talk dam good blah blah they feel you are good , if you cannot talk they feel you not good but ironic you are skilful , talent than CECA end up never get hire.

Even CECA get caught cannot do the job also just BS push the blame.

This is why they cannot survive in Western countries as lol Western folks come BS also expert these CECA cannot bluff them thus this is why CECA love to come SG " scam around "

Good that the young start early and get burned early. Then they will learn. They still got time but oldies...

(26-06-2022, 12:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yesterday saw news intro What app from Gov one to managed your financial

On surface look " good " but backend is a trap to make More into loans and debts.

Gap filled. Uncle Dow is going to head south lor. Big Grin

Many ppl kena caught in cryptocurrencies crash and scams. Many ppl also dont know crytocurrencies use USD. Meaning, USD influence is in trouble now. This is one of the main reasons why it crashes.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(26-06-2022, 12:58 PM)Migrant Wrote:  My little nephew has not been called up for NS already talking about crypto.

My friend play crypto because he was adviced by his son is now in big trouble.

(26-06-2022, 07:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I like one ang mo quote

I started work at the tender age of 13.  During skool holidays that is.  Luckily I also got rich connected maternal unker.  Every year from secondary skool all thru JC I went to work at his friends’ companies. John Little, General Electric, Fairchild, Mandarin Hotel, Yaohan are some fondly remembered places Big Grin

I had a fairly privileged childhood but my parents never gave me more than a pittance for my allowance.

So I had to find other ways to earn money.  Thanks to them I am not a strawberry Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(27-06-2022, 06:31 AM)dynamite Wrote:  My friend play crypto because he was adviced by his son is now in big trouble.

What did he buy?  My nephew made a lot when he sold his bitcoins a few years back.  He laughed when he said his coins cost him less than a few k and he primarily used them for gaming only.  

Don’t know if he is still dabbling in crypto still as he has become very preoccupied with his new girlfriends.  Blessed with good looks, he changes his gfs evrry now and then. 

I like my niece better as she is level headed and practical.  Of course pruss she is my god dotter Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

And that is why I worry for the younger generation. They have made fast and easy money through crypto and now can not bear to slog at work. My this nephew is a still a jobless bum although he had good grades in uni. My bro should really kick him of the house to face the real world. He drives my bro’s car, has a huge allowance and doesn’t see the need to work. Sigh.

(27-06-2022, 07:11 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  And that is why I worry for the younger generation.  They have made fast and easy money through crypto and now can not bear to slog at work.  My this nephew is a still a jobless bum although he had good grades in uni. My bro should really kick him of the house to face the real world.  He drives my bro’s car, has a huge allowance and doesn’t see the need to work.  Sigh.

This is called 啃老族。
No cure. Early intervention is critical, otherwise it will be too late.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Have you heard of this(Cryto scam) before 14 mins crashed near 100%?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanpon...llion/amp/

(26-06-2022, 12:54 PM)singlon Wrote:  last tango...

if all don't pay up how?.

(26-06-2022, 12:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yesterday saw news intro What app from Gov one to managed your financial

Why this bothers you ah? PAP not worried but you kpkb for fuxk. May be these young people are more financial and tech savvy and better risk takers than those older generations who only feel safe in their comfort zone working for rich uncles...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung