sitoh yih pin: opp mps milking the cost of living and GST cows

sitoh yih pin: opp mps milking the cost of living and GST cows

Cost of living: There is pain but the Govt is doing its best to help! ... | parliament singapore | TikTok
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaypohsingaporea...9922430209

One off handouts are one time affair. 
Bus fare increases, water and electricity increases,  GST etc are permanent and for life.

How to compare?
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

As long as the cow is there, it'll be milked. Unless the govt removed the cow.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Help to tax us more lah. Rotfl
Who raise the GST to 9%?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(07-11-2023, 10:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  sitoh yih pin: opp mps milking the cost of living and GST cows

Cost of living: There is pain but the Govt is doing its best to help! ... | parliament singapore | TikTok

U know which opp members are doing a good job of taking garbagemen to task when they are being named and compained abt by PAPaya lackeys....  Clapping
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

The core is this current PAP Take it for granted come Public funds.

They can have the cheeks claim " cannot anyhow spend the past PAP savings under LKY come reserves "

but if you look this current PAP Under LHL , Govt spend so much come investment , how many profits back? They seem don't give a clear proof their investment gain

next down to various public sectors, stat boards

And EPIC they claim Global economics not good yet their civil servants still can have bonus yearly

even during Covi19 lock down.

Summary , this Govt is trying to recoup back their losses come various investment flop , over spending . On surface claim for the future, for the future.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

He is acknowledging that oppie MP is doing their job.

Oppie MP can't be milking the system for themselves, so who are they doing it for, average sinkie like you and me.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(07-11-2023, 10:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  sitoh yih pin: opp mps milking the cost of living and GST cows

Sitoh yih pin is milking us?
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

Hope he loses PP in the next GE!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 2 users Like Fit's post

Still waiting for the investigation on iswaran... Or genuine mistake moved on liao? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(07-11-2023, 11:05 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  U know which opp members are doing a good job of taking garbagemen to task when they are being named and compained abt by PAPaya lackeys....  Clapping
To start off, these PAPaya are heartless people. Maybe, not even human beings.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

wahlau this joker offer abalone porridge to unkers/aunties to win back the Patong Pasir not feel shame ?
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

Traitor!

When PAP milk the people, he never voice out?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

pap are the ones milking the gst cow in bigger salary and bonus for themself
oppo only use the gst as a 'wooden stick' to beat some sense into these 'greedy' bastards
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

is that not the job of opp to keep the ruling in check.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post