Nostradamus' WW3 prophecy comes true

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...raine.html

I remembered his prophecy about armies from the east marching with those from the west signalling the start of WW3. My speculation dan was dat N Korea was the country he saw. Dis has been fulfilled liao. It iz not Tiongkok as many believe but N K.  Scream
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

so now what????

what can we do??? Go eat yr favourite buffet or food and wait for nuke to go off???

Just relax and be happy. Worry gg nowhere

(10 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...raine.html

I remembered his prophecy about armies from the east marching with those from the west signalling the start of WW3. My speculation dan was dat N Korea was the country he saw. Dis has been fulfilled liao. It iz not Tiongkok as many believe but N K.  Scream

Call yourself a Christian yet believe in paganism and occultism of sorcerer Nostradamus!

SMH

vomit
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

How the WWIII start? From Russia to NATO ? From Israel to Iran than to neighbouring ME countries plus USA drag in ? From China to Taiwan than drag in Philippines and Australia plus USA ?
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(10 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...raine.html

Later USA will send their troops there lah! Big Grin

They're Russian troops from Yakut who look asian.. not NK

(6 hours ago)ysh02 Wrote:  How the WWIII start?  From Russia to NATO ? From Israel to Iran than to neighbouring ME countries plus USA drag in ? From China to Taiwan than drag in Philippines and Australia plus USA ?

How my wild imagination?

The West is spreading disinformation about Iran & N Korea supposedly sending drones, missiles, artillery shells & troops to Russia

In reality, these accusations point the finger back at the West bcos they themselves been sending drones, missiles, tanks, bombs, artillery & troops to Ukraine to fight Russia

They need to justify their own actions by spreading these info which cannot be proven. But since they control the worldwide media headlines who needs proof right?
[+] 1 user Likes Bw2023's post

If north Korea joins Russia to fight the west China better stay far away from the 2.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(3 hours ago)sgbuffett Wrote:  If north Korea joins Russia to fight the west China better stay far away from the 2.
Why stay far away har? Is it because you invested in China stocks ah?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Sgbutt will also be staying far away in china when Singapore is attacked. 😆

(4 hours ago)Bw2023 Wrote:  They're Russian troops from Yakut who look asian.. not NK
While got alot of "russians" from the hinterlands with Turkic or Mongolian ancestry look oriental, S Korea oredy confirm with their intel the presence of N korea troops both in Ukraine and Russia. Intel from US iz oso seldom wrong [despite the error abt Sadam having a nuclear stash]. Dat iz how Israel manages to whack their enemies , by spying on US intel on the latter.

Russia is rapidly running short of eligible men to fight the Ukraines without depleting their own store of people running their economy. They are even hiring Russo friendly AFrican mercernaries to make up the numbers.
As for Kim Jong On, he is a sociopath who assassinated his own brother and relatives, it shouldn't come as a surprise he would quid pro quo his troops with Russia to keep his country's economy afloat.

(1 hour ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  While got alot of "russians" from the hinterlands with Turkic or Mongolian ancestry look oriental, S Korea oredy confirm with their intel the presence of N korea troops both in Ukraine and Russia. Intel from US iz oso seldom wrong [despite the error abt Sadam having a nuclear stash]. Dat iz how Israel manages to whack their enemies , by spying on US intel on the latter.

Russia is rapidly running short of eligible men to fight the Ukraines without depleting their own store of people running their economy. They are even hiring Russo friendly AFrican mercernaries to make up the numbers.
As for Kim Jong On, he is a sociopath who assassinated his own brother and relatives, it shouldn't come as a surprise he would quid pro quo his troops with Russia to keep his country's economy afloat.

"Intel" from US is oxymoron. US intel failed to stop 911. US intel was wrong on Iraq WMD. US intel failed to stop Trump's shooter on the rooftop. See the pattern of failures? 

As for Israel intel, it relies squarely on moles which is mainly about offering millions of dollars in bribes. Thats how they got Haniyeh in Iran and Nasrallah in Lebanon. There was an Iranian high level mole, who has since been purged. 

Ask yourself why Israel intel failed to stop 7 Oct? And why Israel intel failed to catch Sinwar for a very long time? (IDF troops caught him only by chance. They didn't even know it was him & had to do dna test). That's bcos they couldn't fix a mole on Hamas. 

South Korea intel say North Korea sent troops to Russia. But where did Sth Korea Intel get this info? Its from North Korean defectors who feed them info they want to hear. 

You should listen to people like Larry Johnson & Scott Ritter who know how these Intel people work.