EU claim USA want to indirect force them buy resources from them

I already see this Russia war the longer it drag the more benefit for USA .

Now EU claim if totally stop oil import from Russia means EU have to buy from USA and MORE Expensive.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(28-05-2022, 01:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already see this Russia war the longer it drag the more benefit for USA .

Now EU claim if totally stop oil import from Russia means EU have to buy from USA and MORE Expensive.

Oil, Us has a lot, but gas Us unable to support long as their reserve is less than 14yrs left.
Even with mass fracking, Eu is too huge.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

What happened to the EU? 
Can't decide for themselves? 
Look at Germany, compare Angela Merkel with Olaf. The lady was tough on many fronts even with Trump. But Olaf, just went along with US.

Very obvious. 

Yet stupid EU leaders fell into the trap!  Rotfl

(28-05-2022, 01:46 PM)Migrant Wrote:  What happened to the EU? 
Can't decide for themselves? 
Look at Germany, compare Angela Merkel with Olaf. The lady was tough on many fronts even with Trump. But Olaf, just went along with US.

That's the difference between 政客 and 政治家!

(28-05-2022, 01:08 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Oil, Us has a lot, but gas Us unable to support long as their reserve is less than 14yrs left.
Even with mass fracking, Eu is too huge.

I heard news, just that EU claim will be Expensive buy from USA.

(28-05-2022, 01:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already see this Russia war the longer it drag the more benefit for USA .

Dogs bite dogs lah!

(28-05-2022, 02:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Dogs bite dogs lah!

today news again USA wanna trigger China lol.
guess they want China start their take over on Taiwan faster do it.

(28-05-2022, 02:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  today news again USA wanna trigger China lol.
guess they want China start their take over on Taiwan faster do it.

They will always sell weapons to people to fight lah!

President Joe Biden’s approval rating has hit a new low, with less than 40% now approving of his job performance.

this type of simple moronic logic also can brainwash by comie dogs here, then real brainless.
Whatever, they are the cream of the world compared to all china brother in OBOR, pakistan, sri lanka or africa, LOL LOL.

actually I don't bother , i like USD to be stronger than SIN dollar hehe

(28-05-2022, 05:44 PM)kokee Wrote:  this type of simple moronic logic also can brainwash by comie dogs here, then real brainless.
Whatever, they are the cream of the world compared to all china brother in OBOR, pakistan, sri lanka or africa, LOL LOL.

Kokee brainwashed by Falun Gong Cult for how long already?  Thinking

I already F FLG 100x here, reason is simple, china rubbish, whole forum here know I F china rubbish here.
norm to comie dog here even you F 10000x, they still bark lies as no one can stop them to lie here.

(28-05-2022, 06:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  I already F FLG 100x here, reason is simple, china rubbish, whole forum here know I F china rubbish here.
norm to comie dog here even you F 10000x, they still bark lies as no one can stop them to lie here.

Don't bluff lah!

Most of the videos posted by you are from Falun Gong Cult members or simply Falun Gong publications!

(28-05-2022, 06:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  I already F FLG 100x here, reason is simple, china rubbish, whole forum here know I F china rubbish here.

Loser
https://media.tenor.com/images/62e78b073.../tenor.gif

actually My parents used to get Falun Gong newspaper to read. Is quite interesting to be honest but my parents never read so much in politics side they just see interesting news like Alien, health matters non politics news inside the Falun Gong newspaper.

Is Free, last time my side here got this china woman will give out Falun Gong newspaper now no more.

Falun Gong actually is anti China govt one.

why they been register in SG never get ban because LKY days , they never expect Falun Gong actually is anti China Govt but nevertheless why they still here is Govt do have restriction on them , means they can hold events in public BUT Cannot openly talk anti gov matter on china.

(28-05-2022, 06:29 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't bluff lah!

Most of the videos posted by you are from Falun Gong Cult members or simply Falun Gong publications!

then you F ccp china to hell 100x here.
Fxxk FLG to hell now & everyday, who F care of all these china nonsense.

(28-05-2022, 06:37 PM)kokee Wrote:  who F care of all these china nonsense.

Who???

You, Kokee lor!

Every post also China bad, China collapsing, China this, China that!  Rotfl

(28-05-2022, 06:37 PM)kokee Wrote:  then you F ccp china to hell 100x here.
Fxxk FLG to hell now & everyday, who F care of all these china nonsense.

this comie dog, cityhantam, dare not even dare to F ccp china once, real lick balls & worship, LOL LOL.
ccp china & FLG, go to hell now.

moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts feelings pain hor using long list of Falun Gong cults hidden propaganda agenda dangerous hor hiaz

Your amdk daddy kpkb leh Rotfl Rotfl