Elderly man who fell when bus emergency brake has died

[Image: Y9wHxY0.png]

https://tinyurl.com/ubkdhhd9
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Sometimes, elderly wanna play hero dun wanna seat one.
I see many times, got seat for the elderly ... dun want, must walk behind and seat ... any sudden jerk sure fall one.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

The public transport operator in a statement on Thursday said that based on its closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage, the bus was travelling straight along North Bridge Road when a car in the next lane “suddenly cut” into the bus’ lane and brushed against the front of the bus.

SBST’s senior vice president of corporate communications Ms Tammy Tan, added that to avoid an accident, the bus captain immediately applied the emergency brakes.

The commuter, known only as Mr Siah, who was seated right on the first seat near the front door, had just stood up from his seat in preparation to alight. He then lost his footing and was thrown forward, Ms Tan added.

It is neither the bus driver fault nor the victim. It is all fated. That n bridge road along bugis seem unlucky. Quite a number of accidents.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(16-09-2021, 10:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is neither the bus driver fault nor the victim. It is all fated. That n bridge road along bugis seem unlucky. Quite a number of accidents.

Agreed, his time is up.

He got it at the wrong time.
In another time he might still be alive.
Covid19 protocols are useless in pumping oxygen for the mitochondria to keep on working
as a power plant for the cells.
The cells die apart from cellular demise will add to toxic loadings. Poisoned.

Please boys and girls take care
Going to hospital is dangerous.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(16-09-2021, 11:15 PM)singlon Wrote:  Please boys and girls take care
Going to hospital is dangerous.

like TTSH? Wink

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...her-things

Singapore girl from Shangrila useful Intel drops
She just a carrier
You got to work hard on them.

Singapore girl from Shangrila useful Intel drops
She just a carrier
You got to work hard on them.

17 days left of Highwire

(16-09-2021, 10:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sometimes, elderly wanna play hero dun wanna seat one.
I see many times, got seat for the elderly ... dun want, must walk behind and seat ... any sudden jerk sure fall one.

Some bus drivers really kan cheong lah. They should wait for passengers to be seated or had held onto something first before driving off. Some immediately step on the accelerator after passengers paid up.

Productivity driven by profit and faster turn around schedules contribute to the need to cut safety and waiting time which the young and elderly need while boarding and alighting public transport isn't it possible?

When you are old, your body is fragile. The parts can give way easily.

(16-09-2021, 09:58 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: Y9wHxY0.png]

https://tinyurl.com/ubkdhhd9

Condolences to Ms Siah and her family. Uncle Siah, RIP.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

175 and many SMRT bus driver drive v fast n careless one. Better careful.

(17-09-2021, 06:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  Some bus drivers really kan cheong lah. They should wait for passengers to be seated or had held onto something first before driving off. Some immediately step on the accelerator after passengers paid up.

Always look after yourself and not depend on others to look out for you. 

Get in the bus, don't act toa pai walk like model on a catwalk to the bus. Many elderly got seat in front dun wanna seat at the back and cheong to the door to alight even though the bus hasn't even stop.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(17-09-2021, 11:32 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Always look after yourself and not depend on others to look out for you. 

Get in the bus, don't act toa pai walk like model on a catwalk to the bus. Many elderly got seat in front dun wanna seat at the back and cheong to the door to alight even though the bus hasn't even stop.

Maybe ur still young and strong. I always get up first to alight b4 bus stops. Not becos i kancheong but becos I hard to stand up due to weak knees now. 

U will know when u reach that stage 1 fine day. So dont howlian hor.

(17-09-2021, 12:36 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Maybe ur still young and strong. I always get up first to alight b4 bus stops. Not becos i kancheong but becos I hard to stand up due to weak knees now. 

U will know when u reach that stage 1 fine day. So dont howlian hor.

Your leg weak all the more let the bus completely stop. The bus driver will wait for you to alight safely. There is no time limit for you to alight. No one will rush you for Fugg sake.

(17-09-2021, 04:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Your leg weak all the more let the bus completely stop. The bus driver will wait for you to alight safely. There is no time limit for you to alight. No one will rush you for Fugg sake.

Ya, u haven't seen old people missing the stop. A few times I waited for bus to stop I found I wasn't able to get off the seat hor. Lucky those r the times my wife was around to lift me up.

(17-09-2021, 07:59 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Ya, u haven't seen old people missing the stop. A few times I waited for bus to stop I found I wasn't able to get off the seat hor. Lucky those r the times my wife was around to lift me up.

Because they blur blur 10mtr before the stop then press the bell. 
Cannot get off the seat, continue to press the bell to inform the driver you slow not sit there and cry lah, if still cannot .... time for a PMD..... zoooom zoooom zooooom ... then you can, like this ........