Nothing Lasts Forever, Your Wealth, Health, Wisdom, Happiness and…

(30-01-2023, 06:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Get lost, Michigan Kumar G Confused

Rotfl
i love your reaction

this is to show you the poison in all of us when  we all ate "the apple"
that is the reason why we are exist why we are all here............ for a while

thank you 

mei mei

(30-01-2023, 06:12 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Rotfl
i love your reaction

thank you 

mei mei

The apple is nice to eat else whole Earth only a pair of humans

(30-01-2023, 06:12 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Rotfl
i love your reaction

thank you 

mei mei

G for gurry not Apple lah Laughing

(30-01-2023, 02:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Life is short, no matter how much money you have you can only live 80-90 years, after you die you can’t bring it to the next world, all your relatives will share your wealth you leave behind.

You are spot on. Everything is temporary.

In the end, we shall return to dust. Death is the great equaliser.

Tell that to the 70yo hunchback woman picking carton boxes.

(30-01-2023, 02:57 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  That's the whole point. 

The physical body might not live forever. But with enough wealth to last generations, your family name and legacy will. And the longer it lasts, the more unchallengeable it becomes. Society increasingly accepts your family and name as being THE ELITE. This is the most powerful thing money can buy: a place in history, and a constant unyielding influence on the writing of future history to be favourable to yourself and your family name.

Last generations for what? When we die, we are gone and not conscious of all these earthly things at all. Totally pointless. Only the living will know but the dead is gone. End of story.

(30-01-2023, 02:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Life is short, no matter how much money you have you can only live 80-90 years, after you die you can’t bring it to the next world, all your relatives will share your wealth you leave behind.

it is not how much money that you have.
it is about how you make use of the money to create impact on other people.

if you are rich, you can create jobs for others.
if you are rich, you can save people from dying by sickness.
if you are rich, you can support a new govt.

if you are rich and just use the money for yourself, the impact is limited to your shelf life.

it is about how you make good use of money.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(30-01-2023, 06:09 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  [Image: impermanence.jpg]

I believe this is not spoken by the Buddha.

Nothing is permanent, except change.” The Buddha

佛陀告诉我们,万事万物是无常、有漏、痛苦、空性的,不值得我们去执着。若能通过修行,体会到佛说的这些道理,就能放下执着,远离痛苦,获得解脱。

(30-01-2023, 08:17 PM)forum456 Wrote:  it is not how much money that you have.
it is about how you make use of the money to create impact on other people.

if you are rich, you can create jobs for others.
if you are rich, you can save people from dying by sickness.
if you are rich, you can support a new govt.

if you are rich and just use the money for yourself, the impact is limited to your shelf life.

it is about how you make good use of money.

Life is very short, an ant can only live 15 days, human beings only can live 80-90 years and sea turtles can live 500-1000 years. When you are alive you can do whatever you like to impact others or to help other people, when you die everything will be gone, so are the good impact you had to others, so are the people you helped. What will happen to everyone in Sgtalk forum in year 2085? What will happen to all the Sporeans currently live here in year 2200? All will be gone no matter how rich how poor how successful how capable you are….many dunt believe what I am saying…..I watched some video clips of 1880s and 1920s, I can see people walk in the streets, eat at roadside and live their life just like what we do now. What are these people now? All gone😫! Very sad!😱

(30-01-2023, 08:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Life is very short, an ant can only live 15 days, human beings only can live 80-90 years and sea turtles can live 500-1000 years. When you are alive you can do whatever you like to impact others or to help other people, when you die everything will be gone, so are the good impact you had to others, so are the people you helped. What will happen to everyone in Sgtalk forum in year 2085? What will happen to all the Sporeans currently live here in year 2200? All will be gone no matter how rich how poor how successful how capable you are….many dunt believe what I am saying…..I watched some video clips of 1880s and 1920s, I can see people walk in the streets, eat at roadside and live their life just like what we do now. What are these people now? All gone😫! Very sad!😱

Don't be sad, that's life. The new will replace the old. I have friends, relatives who have gone to the other side, some at quite young age. They are just memories now. Gone forever.

One day, we all will be gone too. All that will be left for our loved ones are just memories of us.

(30-01-2023, 08:34 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Don't be sad, that's life. The new will replace the old. I have friends, relatives who have gone to the other side, some at quite young age. They are just memories now. Gone forever.

One day, we all will be gone too. All that will be left for our loved ones are just memories of us.

Life is about experience and memory, like watching a movie, when the movie finally ends, time to go home.

[Image: depositphotos-77594452-stock-photo-life-...nting.webp]

(30-01-2023, 08:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Life is very short, an ant can only live 15 days, human beings only can live 80-90 years and sea turtles can live 500-1000 years. When you are alive you can do whatever you like to impact others or to help other people, when you die everything will be gone, so are the good impact you had to others, so are the people you helped. What will happen to everyone in Sgtalk forum in year 2085? What will happen to all the Sporeans currently live here in year 2200? All will be gone no matter how rich how poor how successful how capable you are….many dunt believe what I am saying…..I watched some video clips of 1880s and 1920s, I can see people walk in the streets, eat at roadside and live their life just like what we do now. What are these people now? All gone😫! Very sad!😱

not true.
if you are a billionaire, you can make thing to last forever or a 1000 years.
people cannot last but your sponsored money can make thing last forever.

for example, you can donate US$1 billions to set up a fund that will use the investment gain to help unemployed people
who cannot get help from PAP govt.
This act can last forever as long as US$ 1 billions is used for investment (govt bonds) that guarantees principal.

(30-01-2023, 08:49 PM)forum456 Wrote:  not true.
if you are a billionaire, you can make thing to last forever or a 1000 years.
people cannot last but your sponsored money can make thing last forever.

for example, you can donate US$1 billions to set up a fund that will use the investment gain to help unemployed people
who cannot get help from PAP govt.
This act can last forever as long as US$ 1 billions is used for investment (govt bonds) that guarantees principal.

for example, Mr Tan Tock Seng had passed away many years ago.
but Tan Tock Seng hospital will last 100 or 1000 years if PAP govt is still in power.

the person cannot last but his act or name can last another 100 or 1000 years.

Sis. don't be sad, everybody have to go, it is written in the book.  If you have to go, you have to go.  Life is like a dew, in a jiffy it is all gone................ Love Kissing

(30-01-2023, 09:00 PM)debono Wrote:  Sis. don't be sad, everybody have to go, it is written in the book.  If you have to go, you have to go.  Life is like a dew, in a jiffy it is all gone................ Love Kissing

After all of us are gone, Sgtalk forum will be deadly quiet Huh

(30-01-2023, 09:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  After all of us are gone, Sgtalk forum will be deadly quiet Huh

the problem is that the creator never gonna made us last forever in this form
we are here in the University of Earth
We are sent here by the Creator to learn the the Good the Bad and the Ugly
in this form it will never last 
Even the Earth the Galaxy and the Universe WILL NOT LAST
i tell you mei mei

if you really want to live forever 
it can never be in this solid form

to last forever it has got to be in a form of ENERGY
cause ENERGY can never be DESTORYED or CREATED

Law of conservation of energy - Energy Education

there are many type of Energy 
but not all of them is discovered by science and there are many more to discover

there is one type of Energy which is not yet discovered by science
it is called  the Living Energy

this energy will made you live forever 
einstein law E = mc2 tell you the energy can convert back to solid and back to energy again

you got to read the book to know more
you got to find who the Creator is

(30-01-2023, 02:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Your life. Rolleyes

Our existence in this world is transitional 
Like one of my ex colleague always reminded us …. we are born to die. 
So ….. 

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-01-2023, 08:23 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Nothing is permanent, except change.” The Buddha

Can you teach them.... Impermanence, suffering, non self

there is this question
that no body dare to ask nor face it
many religions and even Buddhism dont face it and never bought it up

why there is suffering happiness pain and all the other emotions we have in the beginning?

why bought or created all these suffering happiness pain and all the other emotions?

in this animal kingdom including us
we are the only spices most affected by it

(31-01-2023, 03:12 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  there is this question
that no body dare to ask nor face it
many religions and even  Buddhism dont face it and never bought it up

why there is suffering happiness pain and all the other emotions we have in the beginning?

why bought or created all these suffering happiness pain and all the other emotions?

in this animal kingdom including us
we are the only spices  most affected by it

No one knows the answers that's why no point to ask.

If you think you know the answers, you are bluffing yourself.

(31-01-2023, 03:15 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No one knows the  answers that's why no point to ask.

there is an answer
but you choose not to accept it

the good the bad and the ugly

(30-01-2023, 04:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I need to check if my kkj shrinking Thinking

Depending if the meow meow is to your taste or otherwise... Lol

(30-01-2023, 09:00 PM)debono Wrote:  Sis. don't be sad, everybody have to go, it is written in the book.  If you have to go, you have to go.  Life is like a dew, in a jiffy it is all gone................ Love Kissing
Is this why you pretend to be happy and behaves like you hv found the truth and act like a clown

(31-01-2023, 03:15 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No one knows the  answers that's why no point to ask.

(31-01-2023, 03:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  there is an answer
but you choose not to accept it

the good the bad and the ugly

There is no easy answer...........it all depends which religion you embrace................... Laughing nudie

(31-01-2023, 05:10 PM)debono Wrote:  There is no easy answer...........it all depends which religion you embrace................... Laughing nudie

it all depend on the ultimate truth that can reveal to you