Noticed Ang mo tend to be helpful unlike the locals zzzz

while you outside happen need some help , you go ask around the locals give you a suspicious looks some act blur etc funny yet we Are the No 1 in the world easy get scam by scammer...

whereas come expats ang mo here in SG , they tend to help u. Smile

Who said? You haven’t met these rude Angmoh yet.

[Image: IMG-1160.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1159.png]

[Image: IMG-1158.png]

[Image: IMG-1157.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1156.jpg]

TS love angmoh cok so much?

(29-10-2023, 08:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Who said? You haven’t met these rude Angmoh yet.

[Image: IMG-1160.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1159.png]

[Image: IMG-1158.png]

[Image: IMG-1157.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1156.jpg]

Last time happen going to attend one of my cousin wedding. I don't know how to go to that venue. So I ask locals all like scare scare or act blur

later I saw one Ang mo with ang mo kids that guy seem like an instructor teach the ang mo kids some sport.
He automatic help me , even the kids Smile I feel so heart warming.

Later I thanks them they also thanks me back and say welcome.

(29-10-2023, 06:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  while you outside happen need some help , you go ask around the locals give you a suspicious looks some act blur etc funny yet we Are the No 1 in the world easy get scam by scammer...

There are good and bad people in any society. Some angmo can be very rude, disgusting and demanding too.

[Image: IMG-3609.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

That's because you always smile at them mah. If you smile at locals and ahtiongs they'd likely help you too. And some lao gay may even follow you home

[Image: IMG-0594.gif]

https://mustsharenews.com/driver-wheelch...derly/amp/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-10-2023, 06:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  while you outside happen need some help , you go ask around the locals give you a suspicious looks some act blur etc funny yet we Are the No 1 in the world easy get scam by scammer...

That's quite true especially angmos are nice to queers. I think the reason is because most angmos accept queers while many locals still find queers disgusting.   Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-10-2023, 03:32 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's quite true especially angmos are nice to queers. I think the reason is because most angmos accept queers while many locals still find queers disgusting.   Rolleyes

What is queer? Ahgua aka bapok you mean?

(30-10-2023, 03:33 PM)sgh Wrote:  What is queer? Ahgua aka bapok you mean?

LGBT aka aqua.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-10-2023, 01:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There are good and bad people in any society. Some angmo can be very rude, disgusting and demanding too.
Am sure you heard cases of those chao ang moh cycling in the middle of the road and pointing middle finger at other car drivers. These are the types we hv in our land. Very disgusting, rude and unreasonable.

Jap short term at negative 1
10Y at zero
US angmo military will now eat radioactive Jap seafood after China ban.

(31-10-2023, 09:54 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Am sure you heard cases of those chao ang moh cycling in the middle of the road and pointing middle finger at other car drivers. These are the types we hv in our land. Very disgusting, rude and unreasonable.

Honestly speaking is our faults. In Ang mo countries, drivers don't anyhow horn unless is " in the near danger " .... unlike here our drivers suka suka horn. is Very rude. Smile thus the ang mo cyclist angry rah. Imaging you cross the road traffic light there, haven't red man and driver horn u to walk faster. You angry or not?

You
(31-10-2023, 10:40 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking is our faults. In Ang mo countries, drivers don't anyhow horn unless is " in the near danger " .... unlike here our drivers suka suka horn. is Very rude. Smile thus the ang mo cyclist angry rah. Imaging you cross the road traffic light there, haven't red man and driver horn u to walk faster. You angry or not?
What rubbish are you talking abt? Hv you got proper sense? Cycling in the centre of the road and yet said car drivers suka suka horn? Some more can said is the car drivers faults? You must be out of yr mind. Bear in mind, crossing the pedestrain crossing and cycling in the middle of the road are 2 different scenarios.