Noticed Many Shops No Longer Check TraceTogether

People can go in and out freely.

last time check temperature later aso no need.

(03-01-2022, 05:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  People can go in and out freely.

If only NEA is informed about it...... Angry

IF CAN BETTER DONT TAP IN
IF BREAKOUT NO EVIDENCE  U ARE  HERE 
SO NO NEED TO Take art n be anoyed by moh
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(03-01-2022, 05:18 PM)talky Wrote:  IF CAN BETTER DONT TAP IN

At most shopping malls, there is a security officer who will man the tap in and tap out status......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

some ah peh very happily peep peep here, peep peep there, can go many places

(03-01-2022, 05:18 PM)talky Wrote:  IF CAN BETTER DONT TAP IN

literally you don't even need to because quite a lot places no body ask u to tap surely a lot never tap

(03-01-2022, 05:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  literally you don't even need to because quite a lot places no body ask u to tap surely a lot never tap

If there are no kiosk for tapping in and tapping out, then no need to tap the TT token..... Laughing Rotfl

(03-01-2022, 05:30 PM)debono Wrote:  If there are no kiosk for tapping in and tapping out, then no need to tap the TT token..... Laughing Rotfl

every shop does place the token tapping scanner at their main door just that the staff don't bother partly due to not enough staff just station there watch.

(03-01-2022, 05:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  every shop does place the token tapping scanner at their main door just that the staff don't bother partly due to not enough staff just station there watch.

That is my observation too..... Clapping

(03-01-2022, 05:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  literally you don't even need to because quite a lot places no body ask u to tap surely a lot never tap

Even at Guardian and Watson, people go in w/o tapping in, nobody stops them, so I also follow the same.

Ya, business first now.

(03-01-2022, 05:05 PM)debono Wrote:  If only NEA is informed about it...... Angry

I saw red shirt (Social Distancing officers) walk around the mall, why dunt they check at shops to enforce the rules? Maybe their focus is to ensure people wear masks

(03-01-2022, 06:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I saw red shirt (Social Distancing officers) walk around the mall, why dunt they check at shops to enforce the rules? Maybe their focus is to ensure people wear masks

Malls only check at entrance. Those shops inside malls no need check lah...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

One major mall that i went to on new year's day didn't check scan-in at one of the entrances. All these places getting slack and complacent.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

what happened to check in at mall entrace once then no need to scan anymore at the shops inside???? but places like cold storage, dom dom donki, NTUC still INSISIT one scans, even tho scan already at mall entrance

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

same places must scan while some dun care. it's like ong ya kong said playing with snakes and ladders

Ever since OYK became the minister in charge of MOH, our usual orderly system has been upended and turned into double standards everywhere. Many people are confused over the different messages given by the govt. A game of snakes and ladders indeed!

(03-01-2022, 07:56 PM)wendychan Wrote:  what happened to check  in at mall entrace once then no need to  scan anymore at the shops inside???? but places like cold storage,  dom dom donki, NTUC still INSISIT one scans,  even tho scan already  at mall entrance

The TraceTogether token is to narrow down where the infection is, if required to scan at the entrance of the mall, and also inside a NTUC supermarket....which means the infected one is inside the supermarket or in the genera area of the shopping mall...... Clapping Laughing

(03-01-2022, 10:07 PM)debono Wrote:  The TraceTogether token is to narrow down where the infection is, if required to scan at the entrance of the mall, and also inside a NTUC supermarket....which means the infected one is inside the supermarket or in the genera area of the shopping mall...... Clapping Laughing

please lah.  get somecommon sense
previously they announce once scan at entrace,  no need scan any more

you mean supermarket not part of the mall area?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html