Noticed a lot Malaysian doc in local hospitals

Anyone noticed ?

Seem like our locals no more doc due to Low birth rate or SG too hard to study for medical?

Whereas not just Malaysia doc also the usual CECA

Never spot any Ang mo doc perhaps only private got

I have no problems with them coming in.

Ignore List: Oyk

I know of one gal who came here to work right after her housemanship in my. It seemed quite easy

Better than getting pinoys whores
Pinoy whores can old speak ang moh ... nothing else, many elderly cannot speak england
If Muddysian, for sure can speak Malayu, some can speak cantonese ...... our elderly no problems

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

My n Pinoy medical doctor standard vy poor.

Many Malaysian doctors are graduated in UK and Australia.

Locals all went private practice.
Open a clinic is better than working in a hospital
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(27-12-2023, 12:07 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Locals all went private practice.

You are right!

(27-12-2023, 12:04 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Many Malaysian doctors are graduated in UK and Australia.

Even a number of Singapore doctors practising here graduated from UK and Australia. Nowadays got money can always send children overseas to study medicine.

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-12-2023, 12:07 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Locals all went private practice.

Therefore, to keep the healthcare cost low, the govt must control the number of doctors going into private practice.

(27-12-2023, 12:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Therefore, to keep the healthcare cost low, the govt must control the number of doctors going into private practice.
Then who will still want to be doctor? 
Why hiring MY doctors will increase the healthcare cost?
Without local doctors going private practice, who will occupy those offices in novena, Mount E and glend E?

[Image: iPZuE8Cl.jpg]

(27-12-2023, 01:21 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Then who will still want to be doctor? 
Why hiring MY doctors will increase the healthcare cost?
Without local doctors going private practice, who will occupy those offices in novena, Mount E and glend E?

If every other profession we have foreigners coming in to compete with us, then why should the doctor profession be the exception? 

It's not my problem who is going to occupy those high rental offices. In fact, the lower the rent, the lower will be their charges. If they have to go look for lower rent then it's to consumers' benefit.