Noticed some hawkers one by one gone

singlion can make u uncomfortable
IAM real.
The only fault I have I love my people.

it late Humanity as a specie is in danger.
only God can help

(08-03-2023, 10:19 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Property has gone reit's way so landlords just increase rental to please shareholders.

And peasants pay through their nose.

This is what caused the communism uprising in China in the 1940s and the defeat of the capitalist KMT.

REIT is just a modern version of what trapped over 90% of the Chinese in endless poverty while the rich landowning class drank Shaoxing wine and had many women to fook.  The peasants planted crops on land which they never owned.  They paid exorbitant rent to the landlords.

Peasants hate FTs alleging that the latter stole their jobs. Landowners (condo owners) love them deep deep.

(08-03-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Is there a possibility to introduce AI and robots into hawker centres and food courts?

1.  You get a seat.

2.  Open an App.  Key in your seat number, choose your food, quantity, more chilli, less sweet, more vinegar, whatever you want to customise.

3.  A robot will fry your char kway teow instead of an ah tiong (they are now see cooking our hawker food already).

4.  Another robot will bring your food to you.

5.  After you've finished eating, you click the button "jin ho jiak", and another robot will come and collect the dishes and wipe the table.

Smart is good. But act smart is not.

(08-03-2023, 10:31 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Smart is good. But act smart is not.

Agreed.  This is why it is a good thing that these days you had been posting less. Rolleyes

singlion is on virtual router /firewall
and use its clone to test for better must tell
u he thinks we got dangerous enemies
first attempt at Kali used by hackers fail to finish
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-03-08-10-31-39.png]

(08-03-2023, 10:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  A lot of jhks who can cook left their motherland to work in Spore because they earn 1 x 3 here.

This is why you can see many Malays cooking Chinese food in Malaysia.

Here, although most of our restaurant cooks are from Msia, and practically all our cai png cooks are from there.....plus many more cooking other hawker foods (烧腊 is one obvious example). we still don't have enough.  So now there are tiongs cooking our bak chor mee, char kway teow.  Once I eve saw a pinay blanching bak chor mee.  She wouldn't understand you if you want to have more bak you pok.  Speak English (or Tagalog if you can)

There are also many tiongs cooking other fake international food. I have seen them cooking fake Japanese and Korean food in food courts.

got 1 tiong sell cai png beside aljunied mrt, i eat there once and it taste like shit

singlion is more fortunate
a cofishop mixed rice sad face but singlion made him hapi
eversince dat day he becomes rich
he sells me chicken veg and egg for under 3 singing dola
he is thinking singlion is a kohLian old man of 72.
not knowing IAM beri powerful knows everything

Bye bye to our gu zao wei.feel sad but reality but my mcdonald and kfc still around amd strong leh

Aiya nvml. pinay indon Myanmar maids aso cook our foods, if you dun like then how?

(08-03-2023, 10:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  A lot of jhks who can cook left their motherland to work in Spore because they earn 1 x 3 here.

This is why you can see many Malays cooking Chinese food in Malaysia.

Here, although most of our restaurant cooks are from Msia, and practically all our cai png cooks are from there.....plus many more cooking other hawker foods (烧腊 is one obvious example). we still don't have enough.  So now there are tiongs cooking our bak chor mee, char kway teow.  Once I eve saw a pinay blanching bak chor mee.  She wouldn't understand you if you want to have more bak you pok.  Speak English (or Tagalog if you can)

There are also many tiongs cooking other fake international food. I have seen them cooking fake Japanese and Korean food in food courts.

On one fine day, I saw one of the 烧腊 stalls in my area hawker centre took out the 烧腊from the car boot with Bolehland car plate. I never patronised the stall again. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(08-03-2023, 10:37 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  got 1 tiong sell cai png beside aljunied mrt, i eat there once and it taste like shit

Near my place is one cai png stall.  Cook is jhk but the one who scoops whatever customers point is an atb.  Not those KTV standard of atb hor.  It's a Big Mother.  大妈 OK?  Who speaks with a northern Chinese lilt.

1.  Cannot say 饭少 if you want less rice. Must say 米饭少

2.  If you want curry zhup on your rice, you must not say "pour it over the 饭"   She will randomly pour the curry zhup over the kiam and spoilt the flavour of the dish.  Must say "Pour it over the 米饭上面"   Really 操气拜.  Rolleyes

Either hard to make profit due to high rental
Can’t find cook can’t cook well
Too old need to retire
Long face customers don’t like

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(08-03-2023, 11:19 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  On one fine day, I saw one of the 烧腊 stalls in my area hawker centre took out the 烧腊from the car boot with Bolehland car plate. I never patronised the stall again. Rotfl

That's still not so bad. Once I went to the back door of a coffee shop in jb to see where the nice smell came from, and saw a man roasting pork and char siew in a car boot with a gas stove in it. Quietly took some photos, duno can post or not

(08-03-2023, 10:46 AM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Bye bye to our gu zao wei.feel sad but reality but my mcdonald and kfc still around amd strong leh

Anyway, the local sinkie is an endangered species on its way to extinction at the rate of 2 adults become one child to replace.

And one becomes half, half becomes one quarter,  you can continue with the math.

Our food scene may change with more mala stalls opening, and local stalls closing down but so has the demographics.

Take People's Park for eg.  Several stalls of yesteryears are now gone and replaced by stalls with big Chinese characters.  川 this 川 that.

And several stalls selling 泡馍,葱油饼,粉丝,and all sorts of prc 懒交  Rolleyes

So one day, yong tau foo will be gone.  Nobody sells it.  Char kway teow will be gone when the last ah hia gets too old and cannot continue.  Wanton min will be gone.  Kway Chap, mee hoon kway, orh luat, chye tau kway etc will all be gone.

But they will NOT be missed because new citizens from China do not eat these anyway. And they are the ones taking over this country.....and yes, inheriting our reserves.

(08-03-2023, 11:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Anyway, the local sinkie is an endangered species on its way to extinction at the rate of 2 adults become one child to replace.

And one becomes half, half becomes one quarter,  you can continue with the math.

Our food scene may change with more mala stalls opening, and local stalls closing down but so has the demographics.

Take People's Park for eg.  Several stalls of yesteryears are now gone and replaced by stalls with big Chinese characters.  川 this 川 that.

And several stalls selling 泡馍,葱油饼,粉丝,and all sorts of prc 懒交  Rolleyes

So one day, yong tau foo will be gone.  Nobody sells it.  Char kway teow will be gone when the last ah hia gets too old and cannot continue.  Wanton min will be gone.  Kway Chap, mee hoon kway, orh luat, chye tau kway etc will all be gone.

But they will NOT be missed because new citizens from China do not eat these anyway.  And they are the ones taking over this country.....and yes, inheriting our reserves.

Edit:  Last sentence.

Also new citizens from Bolehland.  Yes, they will keep some of the hawker food alive so these will not disappear completely.  But for sure, they will inherit our reserves...they and their chewren,

If the Chinese become new citizens here, ties between China and Singapore will be forged with blood.

And I use blood not in a violent way, so please do not get me wrong.  Blood here refers to a new citizen here who is the brother/sister/cousin of a Chinese.

It will be how it was in our forefathers' time.  Very strong blood ties.

Winnie will be pleased.  Wink

In future no more local delicacies
Only Macdonald burgers n kfc

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(08-03-2023, 11:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Near my place is one cai png stall.  Cook is jhk but the one who scoops whatever customers point is an atb.  Not those KTV standard of atb hor.  It's a Big Mother.  大妈 OK?  Who speaks with a northern Chinese lilt.

1.  Cannot say 饭少 if you want less rice. Must say 米饭少

2.  If you want curry zhup on your rice, you must not say "pour it over the 饭"   She will randomly pour the curry zhup over the kiam and spoilt the flavour of the dish.  Must say "Pour it over the 米饭上面"   Really 操气拜.  Rolleyes

CCB tiong dk how to adapt to local way of speakingg. Lucky I don't like zhup or condiments.