Nov T-Bills, 3.9%

Security                                :   SGS T-Bills
Issue Code                              :  
Issue Date                              :   29 Nov 2022
Auction / Allotment Date                :   24 Nov 2022
Tenor                                   :   182 Days
Type of Bid                             :   Non Competitive
Cut-off Yield                           :   3.9 % p.a.
Cut-off Price                           :   98.06%

I got 75% allotment  Big Grin

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Cash, SRS or CPF?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Seems the COY is going down. 4.19%, then 4.0% and now 3.9%

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

noobs anyhow ballot lor

Time to source for short term FD now

alot of investors put in competitor bid below 4%

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

(24-11-2022, 06:59 PM)SgWinner Wrote:  alot of investors put in competitor bid below 4%

Bill below 4% put fd ok ok liao

(24-11-2022, 06:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Cash, SRS or CPF?

Cash

CPF Board underwrites the whole SGS Bonds issue @ 3.90%

Then pays CPF OA @ 2.50% pa

UOB FD is 3.85% for 1 year.

This T-bills is 3.9% for 6 months, Not so good leh

(24-11-2022, 07:36 PM)Stoki Wrote:  UOB FD is 3.85% for 1 year.

This T-bills is 3.9% for 6 months, Not so good leh

UOB must queue. T-bills … just click click … tikum tikum 20-30k … easy work

(24-11-2022, 07:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Cash

If you put in FD for RHB you can get 4.1%  12 mths deposit.

(24-11-2022, 07:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If you put in FD for RHB you can get 4.1%  12 mths deposit.

Must go to the bank, I just sit at home … click click click …. done  Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 07:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Must go to the bank, I just sit at home … click click click …. done  Big Grin

i place FD also at home clicking only. where got queue?

(24-11-2022, 07:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Must go to the bank, I just sit at home … click click click …. done  Big Grin

https://rhbgroup.com.sg/rhb/personal/fix...t-campaign

Don't think so, just download their app in the comfort of your home.

(24-11-2022, 07:51 PM)sogo Wrote:  i place FD also at home clicking only. where got queue?

Din know, anyway another .2% …. its ok lah
Not like I putting a few millions

To me, using C bid for T bills very hard to get a good price nowadays due to the hordes of CPF OA funds available, and as more and more unkers and aunties are enlightened and start to deploy them.  

Heck, anything above 2.5% (OA rate) is good enough for them.  

Of course for the more enlightened folks the T Bill B/E rate should miniminally be at least 3.3% as you don't earn interest (actually compounded interest) from the CPF for 7 to 8 months depending on the auction date and issue date of the T bill as well.  

With FD rates at 4.1% and even 4.2% nowadays I think cash portion can deploy to FD, leaving your CPF and SRS funds to fight it out in T Bills Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 07:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If you put in FD for RHB you can get 4.1%  12 mths deposit.

I thought 4.1% is for 24 months.

Bangkok Bank did give 4.4% earlier but must be at least 2mil deposit.

(24-11-2022, 08:33 PM)Levin Wrote:  I thought 4.1% is for 24 months.

Bangkok Bank did give 4.4% earlier but must be at least 2mil deposit.

Yes, correct for 24 months at 4.1% minimum amount is $20k.

I don't have 2 million but I can cough up $20k lah Big Grin

CPF CEO is happy to pay your money @ 2.50% pa

Fully gaurantee by Singapore Govt : Risk Free.

You will sleep better 😪

RHB even better, 4.1% for 2 years some more and can do online somemore.

T-bill only 6 months of 3.9% and you have to do it every 6 months and also get very low savings interest between applications.

When everyone is chasing fixed rates it just shows that ok nferest rate is too high and best investment go in ng forward will be stocks as the crowd is always wrong.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-11-2022, 01:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When everyone is chasing fixed rates it just shows that ok nferest rate is too high and best investment go in ng forward will be stocks as the crowd is always wrong.

So says the revered reverse indicator Laughing

(24-11-2022, 10:34 PM)Stoki Wrote:  RHB even better, 4.1% for 2 years some more and can do online somemore.

T-bill only 6 months of 3.9% and you have to do it every 6 months and also get very low savings interest between applications.

Yes, I am of the same opinion Big Grin

like that apple for 20k, how much should i get?

(24-11-2022, 10:34 PM)Stoki Wrote:  RHB even better, 4.1% for 2 years some more and can do online somemore.

Different schools of thought. In rising rate ppl wan short term like 3-6 months so can do again and chase higher rate after mature. You the other camp want to lock on for 2 years ok

(25-11-2022, 07:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  Different schools of thought. In rising rate ppl wan short term like 3-6 months so can do again and chase higher rate after mature. You the other camp want to lock on for 2 years ok

Skali fed hike Dec is last time liao leh? If lock in still got higher rates to collect money