NTU students frustrated over limited halal food options on campus

Isn't this is Same for Poly/ITE/JC even secondary and primary schools all along.

even back in good old days.

I feel that student just want to " stir "

I not sure behind how the school operate come foods , but i do know is " outsource "
kou fu , etc these operators .

Schools will just throw the problem on these food operator as they tender it.

Again ' beauty of been civil servant/Public servant " anything fault etc go blame " sub operator, contractors "

(12-01-2022, 06:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Of course, as a Chinese I love eating pork and pork lard......

You are a Chinese????  Scream

(12-01-2022, 05:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You should be telling yourself that!  Tongue

You are the one pointing fingers.

There are many halal choices on campus lor. Those who complain really trying to stir.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(12-01-2022, 05:11 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I love to eat pork and various dishes cooked with pork or/and lard.  Thumbsup

You are what you eat  Clapping

(12-01-2022, 06:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Isn't this is Same for Poly/ITE/JC even secondary and primary schools all along.

even back in good old days.

I feel that student just want to " stir " 

I not sure behind how the school operate come foods , but i do know is " outsource "
kou fu , etc these operators .

Schools will just throw the problem on these food operator as they tender it.

Again ' beauty of been civil servant/Public servant " anything fault etc go blame " sub operator, contractors "

most if not all are subsidised with low rents, else difficult to survive especially during the long sch holidays.

the crux of the matter is 亏本生意没人做

(12-01-2022, 06:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are a Chinese????  Scream

Not sure but understand he is born in Malta. Could be Maltese or Italian..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I went there a few times and I thought there're already a few stalls that sell halal food. Sometimes, people are just greedy for more. You give them one inch they'll ask for a foot.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(12-01-2022, 06:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Of course, as a Chinese I love eating pork and pork lard......

[Image: 20220112-192849.jpg]

irresistible. long time din eat, tomorrow must eat
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Ask his father open a stall there lah

(12-01-2022, 12:29 PM)debono Wrote:  But these foods need to have 'Halal' certification.......

If not all, mostly Halal 
Thats why there is no pork in Mac and most fast food

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

[Image: 20220112-214154.jpg]

minced meat porridge for supper. very easy to cook

(12-01-2022, 09:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220112-214154.jpg]

minced meat porridge for supper. very easy to cook

instant porridge is it from Maggi...

porridge need time to keep stir and stir

(12-01-2022, 11:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  instant porridge is it from Maggi...

porridge need time to keep stir and stir

use a blender to blend the rice a bit, can cook very fast. throw in some minced meat and other condiments can be done in 10 mins