Novavax

Any guy here take novavax as booster?

I want to take as boaster but heard KNS must book? walk in is Prefizer

(07-06-2022, 07:54 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Any guy here take novavax as booster?

News said it will cause heart problem.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-fda-...022-06-03/

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/06/novavax-...he-us.html

One night have some symptoms and next morning I am ok already. So still take booster for what?

Since Sinopharm did not give me any problem for the past 3 jabs, I will just stick to it if require the 4th dose. I won't take the risk even if it is free.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

I used to experience heart problems after 2 jabs of Pfizer vaccines, now fully recovered

(07-06-2022, 09:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-fda-...022-06-03/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5V8AjWUlRs

voodoopat1
9 hours ago (edited)
J&J, Astra Zeneca, Medicago and now Novavax. All gone or almost. Pfizer and Moderna are crushing it despite having way more adverse effects. I guess it helps to have paid friends at the FDA, the NIH, etc.

70% of americans refuse mRNA booster may have no chance to try other vaccines
however many states have remove vaccine mandatory.

(07-06-2022, 09:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I used to experience heart problems after 2 jabs of Pfizer vaccines, now fully recovered

I think it is worthwhile to avoid risk.  

If you had twice problems, why still want to take risk?  

If you know there are tigers in the mountain, why still want to go up the mountain.  

(07-06-2022, 09:23 PM)webinarian Wrote:  I think it is worthwhile to avoid risk.  

If you had twice problems, why still want to take risk?  

If you know there are tigers in the mountain, why still want to go up the mountain.  

Many people dunt know how it is like to have heart inflammation, dunt play play hor.

(07-06-2022, 09:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I used to experience heart problems after 2 jabs of Pfizer vaccines, now fully recovered

You are just too tired.

(07-06-2022, 09:31 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You are just too tired.

It is a common problem with the vaccines, inflammation  of heart muscle.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-30/p.../100254282

[Image: 4-A1-AF5-BA-98-F3-451-F-BA2-A-AB431-F945-C2-D.jpg]

My son told me he felt the pain just by walking. Only way not to feel the pain was to lay down flat. Told the doctor and still insisted he can go for the second jab. This doctors are really irresponsible.

(07-06-2022, 09:50 PM)Clyde Wrote:  My son told me he felt the pain just by walking. Only way not to feel the pain was to lay down flat. Told the doctor and still insisted he can go for the second jab. This doctors are really irresponsible.

He is just suffering from anxiety disorder

(07-06-2022, 09:59 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He is just suffering from anxiety disorder

He had heart pain that lasted longer than 1 month for Pfizer,  Pfizer  and Moderna. Moderna also caused eyes and lymph node swollen. The polyclinic finally updated his medical record as allergic to Moderna.

but suck thumb how vaccination status going to end

(07-06-2022, 09:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  News said it will cause heart problem.

As does Pfizer and MRNA

(07-06-2022, 09:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-fda-...022-06-03/

Jialat, was counting on Nova to be a safer option dan the mrna wans. Lidat how. MOH now making Sinovac less accessible. You can ony get it if you are allergic to their other vaccines [mrna] They want you fall ill or die b4 they let you jab Sinovac under their new missive.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Quote:Persons who have received two or more doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac* COVID-19 vaccines as part of a three-dose primary vaccination series are recommended to receive a booster dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna/Spikevax or Nuvaxovid vaccine, unless medically ineligible for the abovementioned vaccines.

Those who received an mRNA or the Nuvaxovid vaccine as their third dose should receive the booster dose about five months thereafter.

Those who received the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine as their third vaccine dose should receive the booster at three months thereafter, due to lower antibody levels generated by the third vaccine dose.

Those who are fully vaccinated with other WHO EUL vaccines are also recommended to receive a booster dose of an mRNA vaccine about five months after their primary series vaccination.

*Recommendations for Sinovac-Coronavac should similarly apply to Sinopharm

(07-06-2022, 11:12 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Jialat, was counting on Nova to be a safer option dan the mrna wans. Lidat how. MOH now making Sinovac less accessible. You can ony get it if you are allergic to their other vaccines [mrna] They want you fall ill or die b4 they let you jab Sinovac under their new missive.

Just wait for FDA’s decision in coming days.

(07-06-2022, 09:11 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Since Sinopharm did not give me any problem for the past 3 jabs, I will just stick to it if require the 4th dose. I  won't take the risk even if it is free.

You received booster sms from moh yet? Are we allowed to continue sinopharm as booster? I had diarrhea on my first sinopharm jab, not so drastic for second and third shot. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had taken Pfizer or moderna...

That's why if I need to take booster I hope I can continue sinopharm... I received the moh sms twice but have not gone ahead with the booster shot. Originally wanted to try nova...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(07-06-2022, 11:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Just wait for FDA’s decision in coming days.

Unless they no give safety stamp otherwise it doesnt make a difference as MOH die die want us to take any [heart inflammation causing] vaccine but not the tiongkok wans.

My son is the first and only one in the family to get covid. Myself and spouse took Sinopharm. How superior is mrna compare to Sinopharm?

(08-06-2022, 12:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  You received booster sms from moh yet? Are we allowed to continue sinopharm as booster? I had diarrhea on my first sinopharm jab, not so drastic for second and third shot. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had taken Pfizer or moderna...

That's why if I need to take booster I hope I can continue sinopharm... I received the moh sms twice but have not gone ahead with the booster shot. Originally wanted to try nova...

Have not received any sms from moh. Moh said the 4th booster is only recommended for people who are above 60 years old, but not compulsory. 

When I  had the 3rd jab, the doctor reminded me to come back in September for the 4th.

(08-06-2022, 12:23 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Have not received any sms from moh. Moh said the 4th booster is only recommended for people who are above 60 years old, but not compulsory. 

When I  had the 3rd jab, the doctor reminded me to come back in September for the 4th.
But moh website stated that 270 days after last shot from primary vaccination without booster will void the vaccination status... That's why it's a no choice but to take booster else can't do stuff such as traveling and in some cases it means can't go to work..

(08-06-2022, 12:40 AM)Sticw Wrote:  But moh website stated that 270 days after last shot from primary vaccination without booster will void the vaccination status... That's why it's a no choice but to take booster else can't do stuff such as traveling and in some cases it means can't go to work..

Your this info caused me sleepless nite.

Called Parkway Shenton and they told me not sure whether can take Sinopharm as booster. They asked me to contact moh.

Moh said you can take Sinopharm as booster. It will still be considered as fully vaccinated.
Ask them why Parkway Shenton was not aware of it, they told me to call other clinics. They should know.
Moh also said that they were not aware of the serious side effects of Novavax. Are they pretending?

Now no tracetogether, boost for what?

(08-06-2022, 10:57 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Now no tracetogether, boost for what?

They will remove your vaccination status. If they caught you eating at food court or hawker centre, they will fine you.