Novavax tumbles after report on COVID-19 vaccine production delay
Exclamation 

(Reuters) -Shares of Novavax Inc fell 16% after a report from Politico said the company faces significant hurdles in proving it can manufacture its experimental COVID-19 vaccine that meets regulators' quality standards, resulting in production delays.

The methods Novavax used to test the efficacy of its vaccine have fallen short of U.S. regulators' standards, according to the Politico report, citing people familiar with the matter.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/novavax-t...47096.html

大魚吃小魚

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Kena sabo? Looks like no hope liao...

The methods it used to test the purity of the vaccine have fallen short of regulators’ standards and the company has not been able to prove that it can produce a shot that is consistently up to snuff, according to multiple people familiar with Novavax’s difficulties. All spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive company conversations.

If Novavax falters, it could double the deficit through 2022, leaving hundreds of millions of people without immunity against Covid-19 and extending the pandemic.

But three people familiar with the matter said they are not confident that the company has the resources needed to reproduce a high-quality vaccine on a consistent basis — a benchmark Novavax must meet before that time. Those same people said Novavax could potentially fix its manufacturing issues and reach full licensure by the end of 2022.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/19...ign-516298

Nothing to do with us lah..

For no jab who are not anti vax, but rather don't want to take nRMA, and holding on to wait for novavax, please wake up.. You will never be able to hold on till novavax arrive because before that, you will be barred from taking public transport, or worst case, bar from leaving your home.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

CNA
SINGAPORE: Singapore could be getting Novavax vaccines - a non-mRNA vaccine which has demonstrated high efficacy against the COVID-19 virus - before the end of the year.

Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said on Thursday (Jun 24) that Singapore authorities had signed an advance purchase agreement with Novavax in January this year.

"But we hope the vaccine supplies can arrive before the end of this year for those who want to take something that is non-mRNA," said Mr Ong at a COVID-19 multi-ministry task force press conference where he announced that the country will be ramping up its vaccination programme.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...na-1943161

It was 95.6 per cent effective against the original COVID-19 strain.

READ: Novavax COVID-19 vaccine more than 90% effective in US trial
READ: UK begins 'booster' shot trial of 7 different COVID-19 vaccines

However, it is 100 per cent effective at preventing moderate and severe disease, similar to other approved vaccines.

(22-10-2021, 09:09 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Nothing to do with us lah..

For no jab who are not anti vax, but rather don't want to take nRMA, and holding on to wait for novavax, please wake up.. You will never be able to hold on till novavax arrive because before that, you will be barred from taking public transport, or worst case, bar from leaving your home.

Maybe our government knows that it cannot make it, so all sort of patterns come out.