Now a days so many so call Financial gurus wannabe

saw this
" Now, What if I told you that you can potentially retire 5-10 years earlier by doubling your property portfolio through having 6 figures capital gain from your property every 3-4 years without taking huge financial risks.
Most homeowners feel completely daunted when it comes to building their property portfolio, but it doesn't have to be.
I used to feel the same way until I developed my 5 proven frameworks that can help homeowners spot the next property which will potentially appreciate by 6 figures in the next 3-4 years.
Sound too good to be true? "

expected....property agent

ERA Top 100 Achiever 2019
SEAA Platinum Achiever 2020

you gotta pity them aso la, they got several mouths to feed, many bills to pay. not everyone got rich uncles to rely on.

(15-08-2022, 11:55 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you gotta pity them aso la, they got several mouths to feed, many bills to pay. not everyone got rich uncles to rely on.

Partly too bad MANY are just BS. Hardly can spot any good agent to be honest and Hard truths since you claim they got mouths to feed than this is why they will use all means to BS get sales. This is why I say now SG is " ownself care ownself " who care you.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

SGTALK also has one mad man

Farting guru always want to teach people to get rich

But he is an old useless beggar and jobless

Rotfl

(15-08-2022, 07:47 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  I am just sharing brilliant ideas

To help those who are born poor like sgbuffett

To grow rich and become MILLIONAIRES like me

Please do not self fcuk your own arsehole in pain and envy

After reading my posts here

You don't have to be an envious fcuktard like winbig

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(15-08-2022, 12:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  SGTALK also has one mad man

Farting guru always want to teach people to get rich

But he is an old useless beggar and jobless

Rotfl

SG BUTT also another one.....zzzzz Listen too much from so cal " Local Financial guru "

I keep mention come on if they are good , why bother to do videos tell you how to invest blah blah.

many want to be buffett but turn out to be buffet, buffer and bluffer

(15-08-2022, 12:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Partly too bad MANY are just BS. Hardly can spot any good agent to be honest and Hard truths since you claim they got mouths to feed than this is why they will use all means to BS get sales. This is why I say now SG is " ownself care ownself " who care you.

Business is also about marketing though product can be so so.

I saw one lady guru from value investing course to now REIT and property investing course.

Smile

(15-08-2022, 12:22 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Business is also about marketing though product can be so so.

I saw one lady guru from value investing course to now REIT and property investing course.

the worst is that what Option trading keep see that crap girl on FB . Seem like they spend a lot on FB ad , Youtube ad , Google ad etc

(15-08-2022, 12:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the worst is that what Option trading keep see that crap girl on FB . Seem like they spend a lot on FB ad , Youtube ad , Google ad etc

Ya. Nobody know u or yr product, no money.

Smile

(15-08-2022, 12:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Ya. Nobody know u or yr product, no money.

Ya, need to ad that is true , just that TOO MANY " wannabe "

The laochio who had been advertising UK properties seem to have stopped her Youtube ads. After she kena hammered by another youtuber. She probably also lost 10% of her capital in 6 months when GBP dropped.

(15-08-2022, 12:30 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The laochio who had been advertising UK properties seem to have stopped her Youtube ads. After she kena hammered by another youtuber. She probably also lost 10% of her capital in 6 months when GBP dropped.

Who

Smile

(15-08-2022, 12:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Partly too bad MANY are just BS. Hardly can spot any good agent to be honest and Hard truths since you claim they got mouths to feed than this is why they will use all means to BS get sales. This is why I say now SG is " ownself care ownself " who care you.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up