Now a days " some " clients very demanding

want fast want this and that yet Just want to Get cheap deal??

Really like Greedy PAP.

(26-01-2022, 12:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  want fast want this and that yet Just want to Get cheap deal??

Really like Greedy PAP.

You don't know chinese saying meh. Ai pee ai chee ai tua liap nee.
Translation Want cheap want fresh want big "melons" Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(26-01-2022, 12:36 PM)surfer Wrote:  You don't know chinese saying meh. Ai pee ai chee ai tua liap nee.
Translation Want cheap want fresh want big "melons" Laughing

My Uncle told me , don't entertain them. In fact my Uncle no worry getting clients as he got regular clients.

(26-01-2022, 12:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Uncle told me , don't entertain them. In fact my Uncle no worry getting clients as he got regular clients.

Your uncle must be very good in what he does.

(26-01-2022, 12:39 PM)surfer Wrote:  Your uncle must be very good in what he does.

Not say My Uncle look down on these clients , also those small players. To him everyone is his clients as long want his service. Just that He don't like to entertain much on these " so call fussy clients Yet want cheap "

Do you have to go down on your knees all the time? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Betterest Fasterest Cheaperest

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(26-01-2022, 12:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Not say My Uncle look down on these clients , also those small players. To him everyone is his clients as long want his service. Just that He don't like to entertain much on these " so call fussy clients Yet want cheap "

That is the mindset of Singaporeans, it is time the clients should understand the problems of the service provider........

(26-01-2022, 12:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  want fast want this and that yet Just want to Get cheap deal??

Really like Greedy PAP.

Want fast? You mean your clients want quickie ah? Then they want pay cheap is it?............... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Of course everyone wants it cheap. Whether your services/products can sell expensive depends on its niche. If don't have a niche, then llst lor.

Talk about aunty lah. Uncle damn boring...

(26-01-2022, 01:12 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Talk about aunty lah. Uncle damn boring...

F rah that Aunty make me get scold by my Uncle yesterday..... make me drink so much I blur blur never report to work thought is CNY first day my Uncle scold me .....

(26-01-2022, 01:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  F rah that Aunty make me get scold by my Uncle yesterday..... make me drink so much I blur blur never report to work thought is CNY first day my Uncle scold me .....

Get your uncle to F your auntie lah.  Laughing

(26-01-2022, 01:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  F rah that Aunty make me get scold by my Uncle yesterday..... make me drink so much I blur blur never report to work thought is CNY first day my Uncle scold me .....

Make you drink so much till you lose your virginity to your aunty? Thinking