Now ch 8 show Muar in Malaysia

Looks so relax there and a lot childhood fav foods

[Image: 2291038_orig.jpg]

iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

no ABCD grade one

eat already toa lau sai

Aiya...what so special there?

(14-02-2024, 08:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Looks so relax there and a lot childhood fav foods
I enjoy this show earlier. Is like back to the future enjoying kampong days unlike it is so jammed up with humans in Singapore.

(14-02-2024, 10:19 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I enjoy this show earlier. Is like back to the future enjoying kampong days unlike it is so jammed up with humans in Singapore.

Honestly speaking yea , REAL Traditional Hawker foods there. Surroundings more Greenery.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

they used newspaper wraping

hahahaha
those good old days

(14-02-2024, 10:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking yea , REAL Traditional Hawker foods there. Surroundings more Greenery.

I have been there a few times. Nothing special lar. Even the otah is so so nia. But if you like the feeling of the old shophouses of South Bride Road, or maybe those in East Coast Road back in the 1960s, you can get a bit of that in Muar.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-02-2024, 08:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Looks so relax there and a lot childhood fav foods

Too relaxed lar. After a week you're gonna feel bored.

(14-02-2024, 10:45 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  they used newspaper wraping

hahahaha
those good old days

That is the REAL saving the earth movement. Last time use newspaper recycle it.

(14-02-2024, 11:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Too relaxed lar. After a week you're gonna feel bored.

Human always " subjective " rah , They got interview two MY , they used to go oversea and beside SG work for years later decide come back their home town Muar to work.

(14-02-2024, 08:50 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Aiya...what so special there?

Sgbuffet's hometown lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-02-2024, 10:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have been there a few times. Nothing special lar. Even the otah is so so nia. But if you like the feeling of the old shophouses of South Bride Road, or maybe those in East Coast Road back in the 1960s, you can get a bit of that in Muar.

Are you from Malaysia?

(14-02-2024, 11:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That is the REAL saving the earth movement. Last time use newspaper recycle it.

hahahha

SAVE YOUR LAN JIAO

in the old days smart people bring their containers for tar pow

why leh?

Researchers show older newspaper inks are known to be toxic and not to be safe due to petroleum-based ink being used with a high amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). But nowadays there is some modern ink base on soybean, water, or waxes used for printing the newspaper.

https://medium.com/illumination-curated/...0newspaper.
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(14-02-2024, 11:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  hahahha

SAVE YOUR LAN JIAO

in the old days smart people bring their containers for tar pow

why leh?

Researchers show older newspaper inks are known to be toxic and not to be safe due to petroleum-based ink being used with a high amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). But nowadays there is some modern ink base on soybean, water, or waxes used for printing the newspaper.

https://medium.com/illumination-curated/...0newspaper.

Pls rah, last time in SG Hawker also use newspaper wrap the food BUT put a plastic sheet on the newspaper. Muar side just now tv show the street hawker also do like this.

(14-02-2024, 11:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls rah, last time in SG Hawker also use newspaper wrap the food BUT put a plastic sheet on the newspaper. Muar side just now tv show the street hawker also do like this.

please lah!
the food seller used his bare hands to wrap those toxic newpaper 
then use bare hands to touch and prepare the foods he sell
please lah!

you teo cancer i very happy

(14-02-2024, 11:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  please lah!
the food seller used his bare hands to wrap those toxic newpaper 
then use bare hands to touch and prepare the foods he sell
please lah!

you teo cancer i very happy

I never go MY dam long thus never get chance to eat here nevertheless now a days u also can’t avoid sometimes rah . Process foods so much .

(14-02-2024, 11:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never go MY dam long thus never get chance to eat here nevertheless now a days u also can’t avoid sometimes rah . Process foods so much .

yes you and i have the same agreement
so much poisonous food out there

you eat my cum still the safest

Backward place lah.

My mom side still have some.distant cousins I visited them 12yrs ago:

1. Poor public transport. Go everywhere need to drive car. Compared with Singapore so inconvenient.

2. No public housing like in Singapore. Everyone has to stay in house when roof leak and all that have to spend own money to repair.

3. No hospital. If sick have to travel to Malacca for treatment. Although cheap, one fifth price of Singapore for medical and dental have to drive quite far.

4. Muar has nothing much only river and one famous singer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So ah butt really from muar?

So Ah Butt is a muar kia. No wonder so kuai lan.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: IMG-20240215-093245.jpg]

How cum ah butt said there's no hospital?

(15-02-2024, 09:34 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240215-093245.jpg]

How cum ah butt said there's no hospital?

ur hometown u should be most familiar what… Laughing

(15-02-2024, 09:47 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  ur hometown u should be most familiar what… Laughing

Suddenly craving for 炸鸡排。tonight you got sell? Heard got 老人味 one

(14-02-2024, 11:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Human always " subjective " rah , They got interview two MY , they used to go oversea and beside SG work for years later decide come back their home town Muar to work.

They are jhks from Muar, of course Muar will always be home, and they can easily settle down back there because that's where they 生长 and for them and KillChoy, that's where they want to kick the bucket.

But if you are talking about Singaporean yoomers and zoomers who grew up in a big city like Singapore, they'd say yucks. In here, yeah, you may have some peepur who like MaBo because they are lau kok kok who grew up in a Singapore that looked like MaBo.

(14-02-2024, 11:26 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Are you from Malaysia?

My forefathers came from China. They were Chinese.

I was born in Singapore and grew up here. My nationality is Singaporean and not Chinese. My race is Han and I do speak 汉语。  Wink

Malaysia is where I went/would go for short trips. For longer trips, one of the countries where I'd go is China, the land of my ancestors.  Love

But whenever I was at any Chinese airport, I'd line up at the rows for foreigners because I am not a Chinese. The Chinese passport is dark brown IIRC while mine is.. bright bright orleng.  Smile

How cum descendant of dragons can turn into a goat? Strange

(15-02-2024, 05:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Backward place lah.

My mom side still have some.distant cousins I visited them 12yrs ago:

1. Poor public transport. Go everywhere need to drive car. Compared with Singapore so inconvenient.

2. No public housing like in Singapore. Everyone has to stay in house when roof leak and all that have to spend own money to repair.

3. No hospital. If sick have to travel to Malacca for treatment. Although cheap, one fifth price of Singapore for medical and dental have to drive quite far.

4. Muar has nothing much only river and one famous singer.

You already mention 12 years ago, you never know now better? There surely a reason why end of the day those Malaysian from Muar end up coming back to their hometown work and retire. After working for years in SG or other countries. Look at my Cousin, now still in Aust work and stay there , he already got PR status there. He still prefer to stay in Aust than coming back to SG.

There is Something Wrong obviously why Our Locals work and stay at oversea NEVER come back to SG end of the day???

Ah butt should ask his mother to introduce some muar girls for marriage!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(14-02-2024, 11:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls rah, last time in SG Hawker also use newspaper wrap the food BUT put a plastic sheet on the newspaper. Muar side just now tv show the street hawker also do like this.

Nasi lemak - banana leaf followed by newspaper
Chinese noodles, rice - brown paper with wax
Otah - newspaper