Nurses to receive up to S$100,000 in retention scheme

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...me-4135971

Using money again to solve problem..lousy PAP
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(20-02-2024, 10:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Using money again to solve problem..lousy PAP

If money can solve the problem …. is not a problem. You have any problem?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

20 year just to get 100k
Pls wake up leh 500k lah
[+] 1 user Likes SeewhatLook's post

(20-02-2024, 10:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Using money again to solve problem..lousy PAP

Nurses don't just work for the love of nursing sick peepur back to health. Let's get real. They work for the moolah. All those nurses from the Philippines, Myanmar, India, China and Malaysia didn't come here because they have a special love for Singaporean patients.

If we don't give them what they left their home country for, they will be poached by horsepeters in Europe and the US.

At the end of the day, why and for whom are we doing this? Isn't it for our aged population?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-02-2024, 10:47 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  20 year just to get 100k
Pls wake up leh 500k lah

It's a helluva lot of money for nurses who come from Myanmar, Philippines...

May not be a helluva lot for a Singaporean though..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

take the SPH 900 million give them better... Tongue

then the expired 100+ million worth of expired vaccines give the mRNA provaxxers meh meh pak... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Sg already rotten, you don’t know meh.
Cannot attract good ppl to be nurse.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

if problem can be solve by money, it is no more a proble.

More will leave after getting Bonus at year4. stupid policy.

At least they recognise the problem and tries to resolve it. A better thing to do is to make the disparity in salary smaller thereby making it palatable for all jobs to be desirable. We don't need all folks to be bankers in SG...

rentention bonus is a necessary spending.

maybe can also look at how to have a scalable suport.. during a surge in demand, while hardware, mortar space cna be acquired, human is not easy as there will be need to be trained. that is in years i think.

(21-02-2024, 07:20 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if problem can be solve by money, it is no more a proble.

This is not merely $$$ issue. 小命只有一条。
Just like baby bonus, did it solve low birth rate issue? Rotfl

The mindset has already changed.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

All the pinay nurses huat ah! Can buy bungalows back in Philippines liao...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(20-02-2024, 10:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...me-4135971
Good job, but....hard work. Cool

(21-02-2024, 12:40 AM)Geneco Wrote:  take the SPH 900 million give them better... Tongue

then the expired 100+ million worth of expired vaccines give the mRNA provaxxers meh meh pak... Tongue
yes this 100k is well spent as compared to throwing the 900m given to sph as like throwing into water to heard a splasing soound

Is it because sinkie dun want to go into nursing, or becoz we didnt churn out enough nurses.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-02-2024, 10:47 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  20 year just to get 100k
Pls wake up leh 500k lah

It's chicken feed $450 a month fishing over 20 years..

Who knows as Cause nothing last forever even cold November rain

.inflation 

Today, S$100,000 can buy a car 

20 years later, S$100,000 can only buy a bicycle

@ 5% NPV calculation S$100,000 in 20 years time will be worth  approx S$40,000 only today.

No wonder taxes need to be raised.

Ignore List: Oyk

I feel depend how they reward is MORE Important. Should be a Balance between lower rank nurses and higher rank.

If they only give those educated high rank nurses like that who do the " dirty job below " ? help patient change their diapers , change the urine container , etc.

(20-02-2024, 10:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nurses don't just work for the love of nursing sick peepur back to health. Let's get real. They work for the moolah. All those nurses from the Philippines, Myanmar, India, China and Malaysia didn't come here because they have a special love for Singaporean patients.

If we don't give them what they left their home country for, they will be poached by horsepeters in Europe and the US.

At the end of the day, why and for whom are we doing this? Isn't it for our aged population?

Refrain from writing words with wrong spellings

It does not make you cute, but stupid

Get this into your stupid head

SMH

(21-02-2024, 10:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I feel depend how they reward is MORE Important. Should be a Balance between lower rank nurses and higher rank.

If they only give those educated high rank nurses like that who do the " dirty job below " ? help patient change their diapers , change the urine container , etc.

As long as certified nurses, they will get the $$$ but not everyone able to last 20 years.

All those leftover $$$ will go back to Govt as reserve.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post