Nvidia earnings coming soon...I stay up to watch the fireworks..

I have quite a few US stocks that will be unavoidably dragged up of down by Nvidia stock movements. I don't own Nvidia because it's valuations are sky high.

Nvidia earnings coming soon.

Nvidia is the most heavily traded stock on the exchange representiung the AI boom or some say the AI bubble.

The earnings are expected to triple but the stick has run up so much expectations are sky high with many speculators in for a quick buck for earnings pop.

My guess is it will pop up on earnings then selldown heavily because many are waiting for this moment to take profits

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Recently many hot stocks started to crash from the peak. Like like this one called Palo Alto Networks ...down 28% in one day

Nvidia attracted many speculators....may resuit in a risky volatile situation.

[Image: f0zg0OH.png]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/s...-earnings/

The pop is here!....justblike Taylor Swoft Nvidia has many fans

[Image: O3ZavDq.jpg]

they crushed top and bottom line again…also positive on forward looking.

Nbidia has peaked cannot exceed previous high and all the nvidia fans cheong in at the results release.

Looks like a good point yo SHORT.

[Image: W7dxeUm.jpg]

(22-02-2024, 07:25 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  they crushed top and bottom line again…also positive on forward looking.

You got sell prawn noodle today? Dry or wet? Laughing

(22-02-2024, 08:03 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You got sell prawn noodle today? Dry or wet?  Laughing

low ses gaypanda has nothing to contribute Rotfl

(22-02-2024, 09:30 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  low ses gaypanda has nothing to contribute Rotfl

Your prawn noodle ready already? Today got salted fish or salted egg taste? Laughing

想到就流口水