OG! China start-up car companies only used half time to beat Tesla

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/11/chinas-x...tesla.html

I don't like Elon Musk and Tesla...
Reason why China startup can ramp up first is because Tesla made its design and early software open to encourage others to enter EV business.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-10-2021, 09:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't like Elon Musk and Tesla...
Reason why China startup can ramp up first is because Tesla made its design and early software open to encourage others to enter EV business.

I get your point and what you are driving at.... Clapping

(11-10-2021, 09:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't like Elon Musk and Tesla...

Tesla did not invent the electric car, but only for successful business model for bringing electric cars to the market.

Even what you kissed is true Smile, big questions still remain as why Tesla falls behind so much and so fast now.  lol

(11-10-2021, 09:35 PM)debono Wrote:  I get your point and what you are driving at.... Clapping

You dotard just know to clap your hands as usual for "I second",  "I agree",  "I support", ..., just for anything you retarded can't understand. lol

their total number of stem graduates/phd far exceeded that of all other countries, that must be a contributing factor.

(11-10-2021, 09:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  their total number of stem graduates/phd far exceeded that of all other countries, that must be a contributing factor.

I believe that could be the reason too.....

Why get fixated over the number of cars produced? No country in the world can beat the Chinese in terms of manufacturing capabilities.

We should be more interested in the quality of the cars.

(11-10-2021, 09:49 PM)hooishoo Wrote:  You dotard just know to clap your hands as usual for "I second",  "I agree",  "I support", ..., just for anything you retarded can't understand. lol

You missed signature statement "I concur......." Thinking

I see quite alot of Teslas on Singapore roads. Honestly, apart from being supposedly Green car, the rest of it is underwhelming. Design, workmanship and quality look so cheapskate.

[Image: A783078-D-CC20-4815-BFC2-5105-B1839-DE5.jpg]