OKY : Here is 4 stage roadmap to transit to 'Covid19 Resilient Nation"

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/4-...ng-ye-kung

(07-08-2021, 08:38 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/4-...ng-ye-kung

His plan will fail because the protection of vaccines is not permanent.

After 1 to 2 years, the protection of vaccines will diminish, many people will be infected and died.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(07-08-2021, 09:34 AM)forum456 Wrote:  His plan will fail because the protection of vaccines is not permanent.

After 1 to 2 years, the protection of vaccines will diminish, many people will be infected and died.

Covid19 may be a long drawn affair as new strains emerge ...we need new vaccines and so on.

This crisis will be long drawn.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dangerous road map which will put all our lives at high risk of death. This map will not work and and will be met with public resistance as death toll rise. Pray none of your family members are casualties of this revolution..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(07-08-2021, 09:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Covid19 may be a long drawn affair as new strains emerge ...we need new vaccines and so on.

This crisis will be long drawn.

Official or past vaccines offer more permanent protection because they have gone through years of trials and approval.

Current covid vaccines have not gone through normal approval or years of trial and are approved under emergency use.
The protection is not permanent or complete.

We need vaccines which have gone through the normal route of approval so that the protection is permanent.
Once we have more permanent protection, we will not risk lives by opening up.

Current vaccines are just a temporary protection for a 1 or 2 years.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Let wait for more vaccinated patients in ICU and die.
By that time, OKY will change his plan.

He has been changing plans when situation changes. 2 to 5 to 2 to 5.
His decision is not long term and not properly thought through.

(07-08-2021, 10:02 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Let wait for more vaccinated patients in ICU and die.

A few elites and family members kena covid and die they will drop the map immediately....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(07-08-2021, 10:02 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Let wait for more vaccinated patients in ICU and die.

Agreed.  He is very reactive.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 09:00 AM)5354 Wrote:  And here is my roadmap to "Covid19 Resilient Life"

1. Jab Sinovac first from next month

2. Jab Pfizer 4 months after Sinovac 2nd Jab

Song boh?

Jab Novavax end of the year is much better  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Pifzer or Modena needs to tell us how long their vaccines can last.
If it cannot last, what is the next step.

We must be able to sue Pifzer and Modena when their vaccines fail.
This is considered official vaccines.

For current covid vaccines, we cannot sue them when things go wrong because they are emergency vaccines which
are protected from lawsuit.

(07-08-2021, 09:53 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Official or past vaccines offer more permanent protection because they have gone through years of trials and approval.

Current covid vaccines have not gone through normal approval or years of trial and are approved under emergency use.
The protection is not permanent or complete.

We need vaccines which have gone through the normal route of approval so that the protection is permanent.
Once we have more permanent protection, we will not risk lives by opening up.

Current vaccines are just a temporary protection for a 1 or 2 years.

"vaccines which have gone through the normal route of approval so that the protection is permanent." ?? 

There is no such thing as permanent. The virus is mutating. Look at the flu vaccine, every year must jab because of new variants.

Expect to jab yearly if not twice a year.

I think nowadays vaccine makers are smarter than their predecessors. Unlike their predecessors, they will not produce vaccines that give permanent cure so that their vaccines can bring in money forever. Already someone in Singapore has become billionaire from the vaccine. Those thinking of a permanent cure vaccine can stop dreaming........ Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(07-08-2021, 10:18 AM)RichDad Wrote:  "vaccines which have gone through the normal route of approval so that the protection is permanent." ?? 

There is no such thing as permanent. The virus is mutating. Look at the flu vaccine, every year must jab because of new variants.

Expect to jab yearly if not twice a year.

when and where is the govt plan for the next yearly jab ?
If there is no concrete plan, why risk people's lives to death ?

Pfizer and Modena have problem to get USA govt to approve their booster jab.

(07-08-2021, 09:34 AM)forum456 Wrote:  His plan will fail because the protection of vaccines is not permanent.

So what do you propose? Lockdown until covid is gone?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 10:46 AM)forum456 Wrote:  when and where is the govt plan for the next yearly jab ?
If there is no concrete plan, why risk people's lives to death ?

Pfizer and Modena have problem to get USA govt to approve their booster jab.

After hundreds of millions or billions are all dead I suppose from taking those jab .... I should be dead too if I go according to your logic

(07-08-2021, 10:49 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  So what do you propose? Lockdown until covid is gone?

All our infections come from imported cases.
The govt must present a good plan to prevent or eliminate import cases.

PAP must learn from HK govt to eliminate import cases.
Once import cases are controlled like HK, then we can talk about opening up.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(07-08-2021, 10:50 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  After hundreds of millions or billions are all dead I suppose from taking those jab .... I should be dead too if I go according to your logic

OKY plan will fail once vaccinated patients are ended in ICU due to temporary protection of vaccines.

(07-08-2021, 10:53 AM)forum456 Wrote:  All our infections come from imported cases.
The govt must present a good plan to prevent or eliminate import cases.

PAP must learn from HK govt to eliminate import cases.
Once import cases are controlled like HK, then we can talk about opening up.
Problem is, it's already been imported ..... and looks like they will importing more .... 
Let's focus on the problem at hand ..... india variant is deadly and more infectious .... that's the reality we are facing

(07-08-2021, 10:57 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Problem is, it's already been imported ..... and looks like they will importing more .... 
Let's focus on the problem at hand ..... india variant is deadly and more infectious .... that's the reality we are facing

For example, HK govt will ban airlines which bring in imported cases.
But PAP govt does not ban airlines which bring in imported cases.

PAP govt does not control imported cases as well as HK govt.

(07-08-2021, 11:00 AM)forum456 Wrote:  For example, HK govt will ban airlines which bring in imported cases.
But PAP govt does not ban airlines which bring in imported cases.

PAP govt does not control imported cases as well as HK govt.
They won't because economic gain is more important than citizen safety.
We saw how they treat Singaporeans vs the foreign traxhes
So how, get protected, get jab, vote for more oppositions

(07-08-2021, 11:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  They won't because economic gain is more important than citizen safety.
We saw how they treat Singaporeans vs the foreign traxhes
So how, get protected, get jab, vote for more oppositions

It is OK.
Just wait for more vaccinated patients in ICU for OKY to change his changing plan.

(07-08-2021, 11:08 AM)forum456 Wrote:  It is OK.
Just wait for more vaccinated patients in ICU for OKY to change his changing plan.

The problem is millions vaccinated only 1-2 ICU .... it is almost like zero. So no impact. Remember 79% single jab, 54% fully jabbed and the fully jabbed numbers will go higher, even a few more fully jabbed died, ratio wise is still good

It is unvaccinated that are in ICUs and the death rate is higher because of the imported india variant.

question is do you have a choice?

i think you do.

1. dont leave the house
2. dont go to work
3. do everything online

otherwise

live as freely as you wish..

Terracotta Ong, ministar of smoke and mirrors. He can coax birds to fly down from trees to sell for a few schillings.

The 4g ministars are losing steam with time. Even the kiwis and Ozzies are more prudent dan our milleeon dollah dingbats. Expect more casualties from Covid as our goondu ministars [no medical training and no common sense] throw caution to the win and bank our lives on fallible vaccines.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

This guy before he was parachuted into the parliament already find favor in my sight. Now seems the two horns is emerging.

(07-08-2021, 10:13 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Pifzer or Modena needs to tell us how long their vaccines can last.
If it cannot last, what is the next step.

We must be able to sue Pifzer and Modena when their vaccines fail.
This is considered official vaccines.

For current covid vaccines, we cannot sue them when things go wrong because they are emergency vaccines which
are protected from lawsuit.

We used the vaccines under emergency approval. Cannot sue  Pfizer or Modena. They both tai ji.

(07-08-2021, 10:12 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Jab Novavax end of the year is much better  Big Grin

Actually for Jac to take Sinovac now iz no harm [just skip mrna ones]. He can take Novavax as booster later on.

Resilient Nation? More like Vacci Nation  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 11:53 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Actually for Jac to take Sinovac now iz no harm [just skip mrna ones]. He can take Novavax as booster later on.
Problem is they enforcing policy oppressing its citizens before better alternative solution .

Let more ppl die better...can replace by foreigners easily. No problem.