OMG! Encephalitis After COVID-19 Vaccine Administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9JLZuhqRuU

Some comments.....

" My mother was healthy with mild arthritis before the "vaccine". After the vaccine and the subsequent booster shots she developed pneumonia Parkinson's severe rashes and full-blown arthritis!!! She was a strong healthy woman now 3 years later she is wheelchair-bound in a nursing home!!!

" The CDC never said there were no side effects in fact they are listed on the cdc website. In fact you may want to experience the mild side effects which means you immune system recognize the simulated version of the virus. Any honest doctor knows that if your immune system does not recognize a virus, the virus has the upper hand "

" Its disturbing thst we dont know why there is so many sudden heart attacks in the populations. I believe its the shots. Everyone I know who died suddenly was vaccinated. "

i tot elephantasis
i studied this term in sec 2 or 3 HSB class (human social biology)

I think I heard similar condition on this morn 958 interview with the famous Novena doc. A woman called up and asked if her son who was hospitalised after jab. The good doc said good question but said it happened to every 1000,10000..etc. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VACCINE!!!