OMG! Her American dream is DEAD!

逃离生活20年的美国!一家人准备移民台湾,为何最后选择移居马来西亚? | Why Are They Moving from the United States to Malaysia?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

细思恐极!在美国送个外卖=冒人身安全

不认识 不知道 不想看 不想管 不理她

二毛和八毛们每晚还在做美国梦吗?

2023美国加州完蛋了!赶紧带着孩子逃离吧,首选马来西亚,马来西亚沙巴的政治环境,地理位置,人工成本 #旅游前景 #创业机会 #房地产投资

(22-06-2023, 09:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  二毛和八毛们每晚还在做美国梦吗?

二毛和八毛们 do not know or do not tell what is unfunded programs.

https://usgovernmentspending.com/debt_clock
The amount is the gross outstanding debt issued by the United States Department of the Treasury since 1790 and reported here.

But, it doesn’t include state and local debt.

And, it doesn’t include so-called “agency debt.”

And, it doesn’t include the so-called unfunded liabilities of entitlement programs like Social Security and Medicare.

Should We Do About Medicare?
Forbes|21 days ago
In just eight years, nearly 78 million Medicare recipients will face an ... That number is in current dollars and it is an unfunded liability that is almost seven times the size of today's

(22-06-2023, 07:17 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

逃离生活20年的美国!一家人准备移民台湾,为何最后选择移居马来西亚? | Why Are They Moving from the United States to Malaysia?

Many of the things she said about Malaysia are not true, such as no racial discrimination etc. It isn't as good as she made it out to be but I think she's there cos her husband is a Malaysian.

(22-06-2023, 09:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Many of the things she said about Malaysia are not true, such as no racial discrimination etc. It isn't as good as she made it out to be but I think she's there cos her husband is a Malaysian.

True but equally true is living cost in My is low. 
One of our ex minister ask us to retire there

(22-06-2023, 09:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Many of the things she said about Malaysia are not true, such as no racial discrimination etc. It isn't as good as she made it out to be but I think she's there cos her husband is a Malaysian.

In East Malaysia, less racial discrimination.

(22-06-2023, 10:22 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  True but equally true is living cost in My is low. 
One of our ex minister ask us to retire there

Yes, living cost is much lower compared to many countries but then the earning power is much less as well. Unless she earns the same as in US and spends in Malaysia, that's a different story.

(22-06-2023, 10:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes, living cost is much lower compared to many countries but then the earning power is much less as well. Unless she earns the same as in US and spends in Malaysia, that's a different story.

maybe her husband going to retire liao.