OMG: I don't know where my money went', says customer

'I don't know where my money went', says customer after CIMB Singapore banking service reportedly down for 3 days

CIMB Singapore's online banking system was reportedly down for three consecutive days since Monday (Dec 27), with one user complaining that his transferred funds had gone missing.

According to 8world on Wednesday, the bank had put up a statement on its website that morning, indicating it was aware that some customers using the CIMB Clicks internet banking service have encountered "intermittent connectivity issues".

It added that they were doing their best to rectify the issue and apologised for the inconvenience caused.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i-dont...ng-service

Laughing
Photo 

Scary.
One of the worst banks in the market. 

If younger ones can have problems accessing digitalisation, how do you expect unsavvy seniors to handle it??
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(30-12-2021, 04:39 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Scary.

If younger ones can have problems accessing digitalisation, how do y Thinkingou expect unsavvy seniors to handle it??

That is  a good question....... Thinking Clapping

If younger ones can have problems accessing digitalisation, how do you expect unsavvy seniors to handle it??
I never trust CIMB when I found out their exchange rates are so horrible. This was a few years ago. One remisier from CIMB. keep pushing me to open share trading acct with them. I rejected him. Not safe to do anything with them.

Hacked and transferred out...very hard to get back.

Nowadays you don't even have a printted statement of your account..how to prove?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-12-2021, 08:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hacked and transferred out...very hard to get back.

Nowadays you don't even have a printted statement of your account..how to prove?
It is unwise not to have statement of account in hard  copy... crying

Previously, someone found his fixed deposit in M*ybank missing. Another case was at an international bank in Malaysia. Now another case in Msia bank in SG. You can see the common link.

Time to get a CIMB credit card... Lol

It went into the pockets of members of the Malaisia current political parties?

Laughing

so who is going to be responsible for the lost? gov, bank or depositor?
Looks like our backdoor is not shut again. who's next?

If lost, how ? Hard earn money..

(31-12-2021, 11:01 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Time to get a CIMB credit card... Lol

I got 2 CIMB credit cards…
Life time no need to pay annual fee.
Already used their bank app for few years… No problem for me so far…
Don’t know why those ppl so unlucky… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-12-2021, 03:39 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I got 2 CIMB credit cards…
Life time no need to pay annual fee.
Already used their bank app for few years… No problem for me so far…
Don’t know why those ppl so unlucky… Rotfl

I was a bit more opportunistic.. was hoping to use the credit card and then they either lose the record or go bankrupt... Lol

Confirmed is not CIMB bank. Rotfl
Worst one is OCBC bank.

No annual fee waiver and lousy bank app.
Shd copy from Standard Chartered Bank App. Best Bank App in Sg.

All your credit card spending on SCB reflected immediately in the SCB app.

HSBC is the Most security Bank App.
Need to call them to reset your HSBC Bank App if you change a new hp.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"