Dynamite Kor Kor go bed early

So healthy , By 9pm never see him post here.

Smile

Old ppl sleep early, aso wake up early. 早睡早起,无忧无虑
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(28-02-2023, 11:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Old ppl sleep early, aso wake up early. 早睡早起,无忧无虑

not say every old people leh.

I am not old but I am practicing meditation at 8pm after that then I sleep. Middle of the night, I practice again. That is why I can do all kinds of blue collar tough jobs. I also exercise my dog three hours daily.

Healthy lifestyle, Govt should stop all shows by 0030  Point_up leaving only cna to provide any latest news

(01-03-2023, 07:25 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I am not old but I am practicing meditation at 8pm after that then I sleep. Middle of the night, I practice again. That is why I can do all kinds of blue collar tough jobs. I also exercise my dog three hours daily.

Poor dog, sure tired out Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-03-2023, 07:25 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I am not old but I am practicing meditation at 8pm after that then I sleep. Middle of the night, I practice again. That is why I can do all kinds of blue collar tough jobs. I also exercise my dog three hours daily.
Practice in the middle of the night?
2 or 3 am ?
Won't  this be disrupting your sleep?

Just by meditation can do blue collar jobs?
Marvellous indeed...you should land yourself a trainer job and earn big bucks.

(01-03-2023, 08:09 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Practice in the middle of the night?
2 or 3 am ?
Won't  this be disrupting your sleep?

Just by meditation can do blue collar jobs?
Marvellous indeed...you should land yourself a trainer job and earn big bucks.

You will be surprised. I wake up in middle of night because my sleep already went through the deepest cycle. When I meditate my brain get even higher quality rest. Day time my body do not feel tired and my mind is alert and calm. Meditation is not for most people as it requires  5 sense and moral restrained.

Sleep early boost immunity naturally, no need meh meh piak vaccines.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Becareful FA didi seeking out your backside Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-03-2023, 11:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Becareful FA didi seeking out your backside Big Grin

No lah, he only wants qian qian now.

(01-03-2023, 09:25 AM)dynamite Wrote:  You will be surprised. I wake up in middle of night because my sleep already went through the deepest cycle. When I meditate my brain get even higher quality rest. Day time my body do not feel tired and my mind is alert and calm. Meditation is not for most people as it requires  5 sense and moral restrained.
Moral restrain...means what?

Abstinence from sex ? Just like those highly skilled Shaolin monks?

(01-03-2023, 12:03 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Moral restrain...means what?

Abstinence from sex ? Just like those highly skilled Shaolin monks?

Being free from evil thoughts and cut them off when they arise. You can easily find information online on Theravada meditation. It is up to one to motivate themselves in everything they choose to do.

(01-03-2023, 11:11 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Sleep early boost immunity naturally, no need meh meh piak vaccines.

I have never fall sick in the last 15  years. I can teach the real qigong and meditation but no one will be interested.

(01-03-2023, 12:43 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have never fall sick in the last 15  years. I can teach the real qigong and meditation but no one will be interested.
If chargeable no one will be interested, if FREE pretty sure at least one person will be interested. LOL

心无杂念 really not easy. 如果杂念重生,很容易走火入魔

(01-03-2023, 12:57 PM)hansamu Wrote:  If chargeable no one will be interested, if FREE pretty sure at least one person will be interested. LOL

Music....got no time to masterbate....but got time to stand by bed..... Music

If u do workout with FA for three hours, he will post less rubbish here

Smile

(01-03-2023, 01:46 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If u do workout with FA for three hours, he will post less rubbish here
That is the job of his uncle.

(28-02-2023, 11:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  not say every old people leh.
So how now? Kor kor ate wanton mee, you also ate wanton mee. Kor kor ate chicken rice, you also ate chicken rice. So now kor kor meditate, you meditate or not? ....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Jialat dynamite now got a ghey on his tail Big Grin

(01-03-2023, 02:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Jialat dynamite now got a ghey on his tail Big Grin

Last time I went to a Buddhist study group. Got one gay go every week not to study but to prey on men. Then the Buddhist monk heard about it and called him and tell him not to come any more.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(01-03-2023, 03:30 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Last time I went to a Buddhist study group. Got one gay go every week not to study but to prey on men. Then the Buddhist monk heard about it and called him and tell him not to come any more.

Wah, gay so fierce to prey on men in a Buddhist study group...................... Big Grin

(01-03-2023, 09:25 AM)dynamite Wrote:  You will be surprised. I wake up in middle of night because my sleep already went through the deepest cycle. When I meditate my brain get even higher quality rest. Day time my body do not feel tired and my mind is alert and calm. Meditation is not for most people as it requires  5 sense and moral restrained.

So you 看破红尘 already? ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Dynamite Kor Kor you wake up in the middle of the night what time than go to bed again ????

FA when you pay kor kor a visit? Maybe you two can click?

(01-03-2023, 06:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  FA when you pay kor kor a visit? Maybe you two can click?

I scare kor kor beat me.