Forum: Approached by foreign people asking for money

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...-for-money
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Yup ..lor...😡😡😡 Look like sinkies easy tio con or scam

Actually I also met many sinkies who approached me for money on the road.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

On two occasion, a Foreigner, a man, likely a ceca approached me in Bendemeer shopping mall, he told me he asking me for S$10 for expenses, on two occasion. Not once but also on another occasion. OMG... Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

you think the g will advertise
'do not give $$$ to any strangers' or
'before you donate, research first!'
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

They have been around for years. At least twice I had been approached by them. Once at bus stops for money to take bus. Another time near hawker centre, for money to buy food. I bohiew them.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

I don’t pity these foreigners . Why are they coming to our country to beg? If I sense they are not locals, I wil not give. I rather support our locals by buying tissues from them. Our police forces shd nab them by checking their ID.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(08-11-2023, 09:43 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/for...-for-money

True , I gave her 20 bucks she said not enough .
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

Once in a while some pretend to be uni or poly students, come to ask for donations. Difficult to judge if they were real.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I had seen in Bedok Central, one Indian guy audaciously asking for $10  from the public. 

One innocent teenager told him she had only $5.He cunningly psychoed the youngster by saying he actually needed $10 but will accept $5.

The $5 must be very important to the naive girl, yet she had to part her cash with the fraudster. 
Sad indeed. 😔
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Well, that's a pretty interesting situation you got there! Dealing with foreign folks asking for money can be tricky, but hey, life's full of surprises, right? If you're on the hunt for some extra moolah without getting caught up in these situations, maybe check out the Bingo for Cash app. It's a fun way to score some extra cash without any hassle. Plus, who doesn't love a good game of bingo? I mean, just imagine kicking back, playing some bingo, and watching those numbers roll in. It's a legit way to chill and make some pocket change on the side, no strings attached.

my was an encounter with 2 beautiful tionkok charbor
they asked me whether I wanted to buy her things

But I was approached by one Chao Ang Moh to borrow my phone to Google the direction.

I told him No, as I never bring my hp.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"