Tina Turner ominous health message 2 months ago.

She said she wish she knew the connection between high blood and kidney disease earlier.

Actually when I take my mom For checkup the doctor always warn to keep track of blood pressure. High blood pressure causes irreparable damage to kidneys and it is progressive...cumulative. 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You can control the condition by exercise, a healthy diet and medication.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Heng I eat garlic, onions and ginger almost everyday to control my blood pressure.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(26-05-2023, 09:38 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Heng I eat garlic, onions and ginger almost everyday to control my blood pressure.

Good way to keep people away from you Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 09:38 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Heng I eat garlic, onions and ginger almost everyday to control my blood pressure.

Eat black fungus can lower blood pressure

At least she got the kidney from someone who married her

Unlike those V VIP who got their kidneys by jumping queue in the HOTA list

And no need to pay for it some more

(26-05-2023, 11:01 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  At least she got the kidney from someone who married her

Unlike those V VIP who got their kidneys by jumping queue in the HOTA list

And no need to pay for it some more

Her husband seems to be someone who truly loved her.
That's priceless...something not everyone can have.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.