she want to downgrade fromprivate to HDB to stay with mum who has dementia,HDB bohiew

(30-04-2023, 01:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually HDB already mention will view " individual case " if one request.

I suspect the HDB, knows her " smart intention " don't want sell the condo want to earn profits yet on the other hand so call want to take care her mum.

Summary she has to give up the condo sell off . I see like she want to ballot 5 rm flat?

Maybe apply new 5 room flat  with mum three generations can get flat faster or else wait till many years lah
Her mum got senior flat already cannot sell nor rent

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

When applying for flexi flat must consider carefully. There'll be more such cases in the future

(30-04-2023, 01:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually HDB already mention will view " individual case " if one request.

I suspect the HDB, knows her " smart intention " don't want sell the condo want to earn profits yet on the other hand so call want to take care her mum.

Summary she has to give up the condo sell off . I see like she want to ballot 5 rm flat?

Honestly only hdb know whether she is trying to game the system, or is genuinely in need of help
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

Old folks don't want to go to new environment.. Understandable.

If policy don't allow u to do it, think out of the box loh..

Cannot rent out condo and rent a unit in the same blk as mum?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(30-04-2023, 10:18 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  Honestly only hdb know whether she is trying to game the system, or is genuinely in need of help

That why get reject. Some are " smart " to explore , ride the loopholes for year without been noticed etc. Whereas A LOT " Trying to " like see can strike lottery or not.

Just like everyone go Ballot BTO flats , see can strike lottery or not later sell high at resale market.

(30-04-2023, 10:18 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  Honestly only hdb know whether she is trying to game the system, or is genuinely in need of help
She probably did not give the full picture. Other options are available but she only want the the way she want it. Of course HDB cannot suka suka bend the rule for her.

(01-05-2023, 12:47 PM)Instinct Wrote:  She probably did not give the full picture. Other options are available but she only want the the way she want it. Of course HDB cannot suka suka bend the rule for her.

Sometimes HDB also see your family got any bros or sisters or just only child.
If got bros and sisters when you use elderly parents as " excuse " you can forget it.

Why? Smile because you got bros and sisters = more financial = additional help
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-05-2023, 01:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sometimes HDB also see your family got any bros or sisters or just only child.
If got bros and sisters when you use elderly parents as " excuse " you can forget it.

Why? Smile because you got bros and sisters = more financial = additional help

If her mother is homeless is easier lah 
If her condo has enough space to bring her in to stay is difficult lah
Her mother already bought fully paid non sellable senior flat hard lah
It’s like finding a needle in the deep sea.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(29-04-2023, 12:33 AM)Reddishday Wrote:  [Image: 26WuHIC.png]

https://tinyurl.com/4p9bm3b8

Wow!  Your mother has dementia, so you a re entitled to a five room flat?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-05-2023, 02:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Wow!  Your mother has dementia, so you a re entitled to a five room flat?

She should upgrade her mother to live with her in private property lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(01-05-2023, 02:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  She should upgrade her mother to live with her in private property lah! Big Grin

Why not you swap yr 5rm flat with their condo leh? Then everybody happy

(01-05-2023, 02:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  She should upgrade her mother to live with her in private property lah! Big Grin

These peepur just want to game the property market.

The "mother has dementia" is just a convenient sexcuse.  

Spore is small and there are many peepur who need a flat more than she.  I don't see why she should be entitled to buy a five room flat over and above and ahead of other peepur.

Or let them stay in yr 5rm flat, you stay at their flexi unit, and split the rent of the condo. 十全十美 perfect right?

(01-05-2023, 02:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why not you swap yr 5rm flat with their condo leh? Then everybody happy

(01-05-2023, 02:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  These peepur just want to game the property market.

The "mother has dementia" is just a convenient sexcuse.  

Spore is small and there are many peepur who need a flat more than she.  I don't see why she should be entitled to buy a five room flat over and above and ahead of other peepur.

(01-05-2023, 02:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Or let them stay in yr 5rm flat, you stay at their flexi unit, and split the rent of the condo. 十全十美 perfect right?

But that's her problem not mine lah! Big Grin

(01-05-2023, 03:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But that's her problem not mine lah! Big Grin

Or better still, propose to her to becum one big family with 3 properties. Maybe got chance
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-05-2023, 03:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Or better still, propose to her to becum one big family with 3 properties. Maybe got chance

But that's not my problem lah! Big Grin