OYK : I am puzzled by PSP motion on CECA

https://www.facebook.com/916503765030893...008911929/

Jobs and employment?
Govt already understand the anxiety...so why bring up?

This problem is caused by anxiety of Singaporeans so it is up to Singaporeans to overcome their anxiety.

(01-09-2021, 09:17 AM)5354 Wrote:  OYK is puzzled by a twisting and turning treacherous snake

Yes, your PAP has always been Sotong Blur, Retarded to act and cannot think straight to fix problems.

I am glad you know now.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(01-09-2021, 09:18 AM)5354 Wrote:  Which idiot here voted for that snake?

Must be you, lah! You behave like a snake yourself. 

Give that idiot OYK so much power to create more problems. 

He still say "Education for Jobs"? 

Hopeless PAP. You better not be like him.

[Image: Ong-YK-Educatn-for-jobs.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

As a citizen I'm not puzzled so if he's puzzled it means he has lost touch with the ground. He thought he has addressed all our concerns in that one pitiful session? If I'm lmw I'll grind him for many sessions more.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

puzzled what fcuk
sham challenged
psp took up
period..

As Jac said, OYK is a Snake.

Ever since when was 11 Year old CECA issue resolved? Any 3 points to say CECA benefitted us DIRECTLY?? No, of course, there will Part 2, 3 . . .20.

No point attacking racial disharmony when CECA issue is still outstanding.

I am telling this ah ong better don't act blur as if nothing happened. Many are puzzled how come this ah ong can be so puzzled. Wake up and don't sleep on these issues on ceca.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

OYK puzzle because he never work a day in the pte sector so how not to be puzzle

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Tangsen's post

(01-09-2021, 10:17 AM)Ola Wrote:  As Jac said, OYK is a Snake.

Ever since when was 11 Year old CECA issue resolved? Any 3 points to say CECA benefitted us DIRECTLY??  No, of course, there will Part 2, 3 . . .20.

No point attacking racial disharmony when CECA issue is still outstanding.
Because this lau sia jac is a worthless traitor from Muddysia boleh who never contribute shit to the society for so many years instead like a typical muddysian bodoh leech

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

OKY must learn that if foreigners create jobs, then oppositions will create debates.

More oppositions will create more debates.

WP is too quiet for any controversial debate.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(01-09-2021, 11:02 AM)forum456 Wrote:  OKY must learn that if foreigners create jobs, then oppositions will create debates.

More oppositions will create more debates.

WP is too quiet for any controversial debate.

The purpose of debate is not to win or lose.

The purpose of debate is to force PAP to release more data which PAP refuses to release when there is no debate.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

I am.puzzled not by PSP but by the many claims made by the.pap

1. The large number of Indian nationals is not due to ICT clause in CECA. If not CECA then what enabled the large numbers ?....

2. The govt claim that for IT there are not enough S'poreans. I would.like to ask what is total capacity of our local.universities to train s'poreans for IT, what is the rejection rate ...why are there insufficient places to train locals?....

3. What is the employment situation BEFORE and AFTER CECA?...if the govt claim we benefited from CECA plse release these numbers ...such as employment rate, wage growth of low income, cost of living etc before and after CECA. If we benefited from CECA surely it will show in the economic and employment numbers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(01-09-2021, 11:08 AM)forum456 Wrote:  The purpose of debate is not to win or lose.

The purpose of debate is to force PAP to release more data which PAP refuses to release when there is no debate.
For not releasing all these datas is deemed to be on the outright losing end.   Adversely, there would have been lots of benefits of doubt even datas are released.  Will be self made-up and self-declared statistics which I don't even know?

(01-09-2021, 11:36 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  For not releasing all these datas is deemed to be on the outright losing end.   Adversely, there would have been lots of benefits of doubt even datas are released.  Will be self made-up and self-declared statistics which I don't even know?

In politics, it is up to oppositions to put pressure on PAP to do something or change policy.
The outcome is to take action.

If PAP refuses to release data and in losing end ,PAP can still do nothing because no data can support opposition case.
If opposition has no case, there is no need for PAP to take action.

Based on past debates, I think PAP prefers to be losing end because PAP does not need to do anything because there is no case for action.
WP has asked for similar data by PSP

What an OYNKER dis mud soldier is. Claiming dat CECA fills the demand for IT talents is a direct admission that our education and training system is behind that of third world India and a dismal failure. As a former ministar of education why dint he rectify de shortfall during his tenure?

Because garbagemen is still unable to fix dis displacement of jobs to foreigners, PSP is doing their voters right by bringing dis issue up for debate.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

One word money face will not own up the mistakes they made.

How cu.m we all can understand except Ah Ong and worst become puzzled...

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

Citizens voice out useless so make him Jobless then he won't be puzzled! Hahahhaha.

How many more years do we have to see these "taichi" wayang actor destroying our country call our home.

(01-09-2021, 10:39 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I am telling this ah ong better don't act blur as if nothing happened.  Many are puzzled how come this ah ong can be so puzzled.  Wake up and don't sleep on these issues on ceca.

OYK is a parachuter.  Lost the elections in aljunied and had to resort to riding on somebody else's coat tails to come into parliament Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

If this guy is good , why after so many years still no one in the private sector scout him to turn the negative company into a profitable company?
Why so thick skinned to stay around the gov related companies eating indirectly citizen's food?
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(01-09-2021, 02:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  OYK is a parachuter.  Lost the elections in aljunied and had to resort to riding on somebody else's coat tails to come into parliament Laughing

It is bad for a potential MP to ride on the coat tails of others.  They must come in the proper way..
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(01-09-2021, 03:59 PM)debono Wrote:  It is bad for a potential MP to ride on the coat tails of others.  They must come in the proper way..
Is obvious they are merely free riders reaping on the foundations of those past pioneer leaders who hv built up our country.

I am also puzzled why OYK is puzzled when most Singaporean are not puzzled?
[+] 1 user Likes puntfast2's post

(01-09-2021, 04:49 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  I am also puzzled why OYK is puzzled when most Singaporean are not puzzled?
This is a good one. Very hilarious!

OYK behaving like the govt's spokesman.

Why is ministar of Transport talking about manpower, employment ....

Trying to chari point when he is a gone case to be PM already.
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

(01-09-2021, 05:19 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  OYK behaving like the govt's spokesman.

Why is ministar of Transport talking about manpower, employment ....

Trying to chari point when he is a gone case to be PM already.
He is like promoting n selling koyok.

He trying to muscle in on who’s turf? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-09-2021, 12:09 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  What an OYNKER dis mud soldier is. Claiming dat CECA fills the demand for IT talents is a direct admission that our education and training system is behind that of third world India and a dismal failure. As a former ministar of education why dint he rectify de shortfall during his tenure?

Because garbagemen is still unable to fix dis displacement of jobs to foreigners, PSP is doing their voters right by bringing dis issue up for debate.

Like this case which is several hundreds I have seen. 

We need CECA as HR Executive, meh? JoTeo is mad. 

Tan SL better deport all these before next GE.

Threatening

[Image: Regional-HR-Dharshini.gif]

(01-09-2021, 12:38 PM)klat Wrote:  How cu.m we all can understand except Ah Ong and worst become puzzled...

Rotfl

心还没打开。
做人有时要心宽。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"