OYK: "I think we might well be the most vaccinated country in the world."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...ng-ye-kung

The vast majority of Singapore's seniors now have at least partial protection against Covid-19, with 85 per cent of those aged 70 and above having received at least one shot of a vaccine, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung on Monday (Aug 16).

The vaccination rate for the next oldest group - aged 60 to 69 - is even higher, at over 90 per cent, he said.

At the same time, Singapore's daily vaccination rate has slowed to around 40,000 jabs a day, as most of the population have been inoculated against the coronavirus.

This is about half the number administered during the peak of the country's vaccination drive.

"That's a good thing, but we are also plateauing," Mr Ong said in an interview with radio station Kiss92 FM, as he urged those not yet vaccinated to get their shot. "I think we might well be the most vaccinated country in the world."

Talk so much still no balls to open up and mask off.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Malta, UAE and Iceland all have higher vaccination rates than SG.

[Image: Screenshot-20210818-102305-Chrome.jpg]

shd find out how some countries/regions are able to keep their infection rates very low. what types of vaccines they used and measures they took, and do they hv very high rates of vax

Don't be obsessed with numbers...
What is important is to keep deaths down.

Don't be complacent because high number vaccinated. The virus can mutate...the vaccine effectiveness drops with time.

We need to be proactive...
1. Trace extensively.
2. Test and surveillance.
3. Physical measures distancing ..reducing foreign influx.
4. Keep looking for preventive drugs.
5. Keep looking for cures.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So what.

After 2 jabs can die from covid too.

Though they can push away and say is due to underlining illnesses.

Everyone don't say it out but knows.

Nothing to boast abt when you can only manage a few millions ppl compare to other countries who have ten and hundred millions of citizens and residents.

Trying to give himself credit for a crisis which he haven't totally resolved..

Wait till life is back to normal, where not vaccinated folks get back all the rights that they lost, then come and claim credit..

BTW, hospital are implementing not vaccinated people cannot go and visit ward patient.. Let's wait till the next hospital outbreak, and the blame cannot be pushed to the not vaccinated..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Wah he talk so much.  Most vaccinated country must have most safest records too.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-08-2021, 09:49 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Talk so much still no balls to open up and mask off.

Wear condom also doesnt 100% guarantee you wont make woman pregnant. This is their current mentality.
Must wait for whole world population wear condom first.

NZ PM is smarter, most ppl dont wear mask. Once got cases, immediately lock down.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

LOL.

This kind of thing must also compete to be World #1?

Can compete having 3 Ministers to run this 25km land?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Knnah, I hear.liao also paiseh. Population only 5 million simi lj most vaccinated. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Not sure what OYK refer to "most vaccinated country"..

Want to compare fully vaccination rate, we lost to Gibraltar (99% fully vaccinated)..

Want to compare number of vaccination made, we lost to US, China and those countries huge population and have access to vaccines..

So OYK definition of "most vaccinated country" must be a new term which need to be included in Oxford Dictionary, but what's the definition??

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..