OYK : Our doctors have vaccinated 1200 frail homebound seniors..

https://www.facebook.com/916503765030893...306820800/

Plse support our national vaccination effort and save lives.

Good, they are high risk group.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Clapping Clapping Well done. These doctors are really dedicated.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

wonder how many of those 1200 old folks won't see another 7th Month................

Hope they survive both jabs. Dan it is good news.

They "care" because they are paid. If they are volunteers and scout around to get the senior to be vaccinated ,I believe they care.
Keep behaving like the Angel of Light .......

The doctors and nurses will have to do the dirty work. The towkay just sit in ivory towers and give command
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

I just hope when they explained to the elderly, they cover all the pro and cons and not just what is to their advantage..

Already experience that for my elderly who is staying alone with helper.. Strictly instructed helper if anyone come to persuade my elderly to take vaccine, ask whoever to call us instead, and someone (without identifying who the hell they are) called us today to ask why my elderly haven't take vaccine..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..