OYK: Reset to 1, 2, 3
Video 

Let time decides

https://streamable.com/h4dwnh

Quite a lot to remember ....1 2 3.

1. Unwell and positive.
2. Well and positive
3. You contacted by MOH because you are close contact.

If I were him...I merge 1 2 3 into 1 procedure.

1. Just Call automated holiness 1800-COVIDHELP when you test positive or MOH contact you. The operator will tell you what to do and explain until you understand.

....just 1 procedure...no more confusing if then else.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

confused me. just stay home call hotline will do. ask me do what 123 . forget liao. 
one step at a time, say what then do what. else forget it. so many protocol.

confused me. just stay home call hotline will do. ask me do what 123 . forget liao. 
one step at a time, say what then do what. else forget it. so many protocol.

Wah, so simple, still need to look at script

I think he didn't managing it well
If you look at the mall now, you have to do 2 things to enter, and prove yourself, the queue is like pasir ris to boon lay that lonv, peoples squeezed together, is not working,
Id a wrong measure to begin with
Now is not unvaccinated got problem, is old folks, think about how to manage older peoples because everyday is somrone parents and grand pqrent passed away
He need to pause, otherwise more peoples die
Hes accumulating bad karma
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

(19-10-2021, 06:37 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  I think he didn't managing it well
If you look at the mall now, you have to do 2 things to enter, and prove yourself,  the queue is like pasir ris to boon lay that lonv,  peoples squeezed together, is not working,
Id a wrong measure to begin with
Now is not unvaccinated got problem, is old folks, think about how to manage older peoples because everyday is somrone parents and grand pqrent passed away
He need to pause, otherwise more peoples die
Hes accumulating bad karma

Yesterday went to Parsir Ris food court, to enter needs to be check with tracetogether and vaccination cert.  the Q was  very long, everybody standing less than 1 metre apart... Angry

It is a disaster
Virus means poison
Until it gets into his brain
no hope.
It takes too long for him to arr at detoxification
connecting stomach liver and blood vessel wall.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(19-10-2021, 06:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Yesterday went to Parsir Ris food court, to enter needs to be check with tracetogether and vaccination cert.  the Q was  very long, everybody standing less than 1 metre apart... Angry

What you mean? The tracetogether app has the vaccinated status, what else they want?