OYK and his 10 myths. Let's spit on his grave.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health...f4b3fa1f9c
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(04-03-2023, 12:27 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health...f4b3fa1f9c

Misinformation #1: Natural immunity offers little protection compared to vaccinated immunity
Misinformation #2: Masks prevent Covid transmission
Misinformation #3: School closures reduce Covid transmission
Misinformation #4: Myocarditis from the vaccine is less common than from the infection
Misinformation #5: Young people benefit from a vaccine booster
Misinformation #6: Vaccine mandates increased vaccination rates
Misinformation #7: Covid originating from the Wuhan Lab is a conspiracy theory
Misinformation #8: It was important to get the 2nd vaccine dose 3 or 4 weeks after the 1st dose
Misinformation #9: Data on the bivalent vaccine is “crystal clear”
Misinformation #10: One in five people get long Covid

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-04-123003.jpg]

(04-03-2023, 12:27 PM)Obamao Wrote:  Misinformation #1: Natural immunity offers little protection compared to vaccinated immunity
Misinformation #2: Masks prevent Covid transmission
Misinformation #3: School closures reduce Covid transmission
Misinformation #4: Myocarditis from the vaccine is less common than from the infection
Misinformation #5: Young people benefit from a vaccine booster
Misinformation #6: Vaccine mandates increased vaccination rates
Misinformation #7: Covid originating from the Wuhan Lab is a conspiracy theory
Misinformation #8: It was important to get the 2nd vaccine dose 3 or 4 weeks after the 1st dose
Misinformation #9: Data on the bivalent vaccine is “crystal clear”
Misinformation #10: One in five people get long Covid
#11 - Unvaccinated individuals with ART negative cannot enter office because they can get infected easily and hog up hospital beds.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

This is a report from Germany, the home country of Biontech.
There is a drastic change of Narrative now. The Health Minister has admitted that adverse events occured in at least 1 in 10000 Vax persons.
In Germany, the government will compensate Vax injured a MONTHLY allowance based on individual cases
A major lawsuit is launched against Biontech which will start in April 2023, even though they are supposed to enjoy immunity under contract.
The German Health Minister has admitted that he has talked rubbish of exaggeration when he twitted that the vax is "totally safe with no side effects".
The tide has changed. It will definitely reach our shores.
Karl Lauterbach is Germany’s Federal Minister of Health. Yesterday, he dropped a bombshell on Germans in an interview. It has been posted on Youtube with English subtitles.
You can find the video here (start: 3:54; end:15:17 [interview with minister of health starts at 8:07).
The COVID-19 ‘vaccine’-induced injuries that were covered in this program are severe, life-altering, and permanent. More people are waking up to the reality that more of these severe injuries have occurred and continue to emerge than what has ever been admitted publicly by those pushing the shots. This is the nature of passive monitoring systems, particularly when coupled with active dissuasion of reporting.
COVID-19 ‘vaccine’-injured people are finding themselves falling between the cracks in health care systems. This is horrible, but unfortunately, is not news for most of us.
The news agency and Minister of Health confirmed that the Pharma companies are free of liability due to ‘vaccine’ injuries. This highlights all that is wrong with the clinical implementation of vaccine technologies, but there is no news here either for most people.
Governments pushed the shots on the public and the public paid exorbitantly for them to do so. Now, growing numbers of people are suffering severe side-effects, and the public is also on the hook to pay for these outcomes, which, by the way, were foreseeable to vaccinologists and many other scientists with integrity. Any way you look at it, taxpayers have lost and will continue to lose massive sums of money due to this global debacle. This will be ongoing for a long time due to the massive damage to the global economy.
Unfortunately, most victims of COVID-19 ‘vaccine’ injuries are receiving a pittance for the severe harms they experienced. Worse, many injuries are not being compensated at all because those pushing the narrative are ultra-slow in acknowledging many of the clinical problems caused by the shots.
Interestingly, Germany’s federal Minister of Health hopes the Pharma companies will voluntarily help to compensate those harmed by COVID-19 ‘vaccines’. “That’s because the profits have been exorbitant. Simply exorbitant profits.”, said Lauterbach. Rhetorically, is it at all possible that ‘exorbitant profits’ blinded common sense? Let’s see how much the companies donate!
Here are some bombshell admissions that came from the chat between Lauterbach and the newsman, who did a great job of keeping the Minister of Health on the hook…
COVID-19 ‘vaccine’-induced injuries are unique and often not amenable to traditional medical interventions!
Research is required to figure out how to treat the unique injuries caused by the experimental COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ that are still in their initial phase 3 clinical experiments to assess their safety despite there no longer being any placebo-treated controls to facilitate the detection of safety signals!
Government agencies need to get faster at recognizing injuries caused by COVID-19 ‘vaccines’; hard to do when all they can do is robotically and incessantly state they are “safe”.
Government compensation programs are a mess, hence why Lauterbach felt compelled to say, “so I can see why the people here are making complaints”.
“And we are slowly [yes, way too slowly!] gaining a clearer understanding of the situation”; meaning, ‘we are starting to recognize that way more people are ‘vax’-injured than what we have ever publicly admitted’!
“So, you’ve always given the impression that side-effects aren’t really a thing.“
And here is the biggest bombshell of them all…
With respect to severe COVID-19 ‘vaccine’-induced injuries, Lauterbach stated:
“I’ve always been aware of the numbers. They have remained relatively stable. …1:10,000: some may say that’s a lot, and some may say it’s not that much.“
https://viralimmunologist.substack.com/....shell-from...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=234&v=653x0SpYd48...

[Image: photo-2023-07-21-17-51-47.jpg]

SG govt even fired the nurse that got vaccine reaction without paying her cos she never submit claim. And they even can say they will take her back when she recovers.

Tells us how this govt treats the people and masses...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

[Image: photo-2023-07-22-12-44-37.jpg]

Thought u talking Abt the oyk here. The silly clown who keep accusing me of trolling him. Really see himself v up

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Dun care which one just spit wun be wrong lah

[Image: photo-2023-07-28-11-57-52.jpg]

There are 2 types of misinformation intentoonal and unintentional

In a unfolding crisis ...which us complex a leader has to use the best information at that point in time to communicate and lead.

I have no problem with mistakes being made as nobody is perfect.

What I have problem with is this. The aftermath...is main problem is solved but there is ongoing issue with excess deaths and certain effects of vaccine that was unknown and now being studied. We have to actively look at this even if it is unfavorable to decisions made earlier....because there may be action needed to mitigated negative effects. For example the vaccine causes heart issues...should the govt step in to help with heart check ups and detect possible issues ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aiya dun be so naive. Which garment would admit they'd made those terrible mistakes and follow up with this check and that check?

(22-07-2023, 06:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Thought u talking Abt the oyk here. The silly clown who keep accusing me of trolling him. Really see himself v up

[Image: IMG-20230207-WA0004.jpg]

(28-07-2023, 12:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There are 2 types of misinformation intentoonal and unintentional

In a unfolding crisis ...which us complex a leader has to use the best information at that point in time to communicate and lead.

I have no problem with mistakes being made as nobody is perfect.

What I have problem with is this. The aftermath...is main problem is solved but there is ongoing issue with excess deaths and certain effects of vaccine that was unknown and now being studied. We have to actively look at this even if it is unfavorable to decisions made earlier....because  there may be action needed to mitigated negative effects. For example the vaccine causes heart issues...should the govt step in to help with heart check ups and detect possible issues ....

You don't have a problem. The government has pofma to deal with what you called intentoonal misinformation in your para one...  Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 08:42 PM)Sticw Wrote:  SG govt even fired the nurse that got vaccine reaction without paying her cos she never submit claim. And they even can say they will take her back when she recovers.

Tells us how this govt treats the people and masses...

Can you substantiate what you wrote?

https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com...eath-rates

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-28-172556.png]

(28-07-2023, 03:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  nudie
[Image: IMG-20230207-WA0004.jpg]

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: Sc38u.png]

(28-07-2023, 08:49 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: Sc38u.png]

Reflects badly on yourself. There are female forummers and your picture shows a lack of respect for women including for your mother.  Rolleyes

(28-07-2023, 10:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  i'm lovin' it

[Image: Sc3eB.gif]

(29-07-2023, 01:11 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  Don't mention my mother. I hate her. She couldn't tell me who my laupeh was. 

I see. No wonder your skin is a different colour. Your.mother was so fair...  Rotfl

[Image: photo-2023-07-30-12-48-22.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-08-235911.jpg]

[Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-08-25-at-15-50-47.jpg]

(29-07-2023, 08:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  busy now
ass rimming for my lord
wait for your turn

not keen
maybe try asking others here if they keen
for your ass rimming service

(26-08-2023, 12:21 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  busy now

ass rimming for my lord
wait for your turn

not keen
maybe try asking others here if they keen
for your ass rimming service

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-08-2023, 12:04 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Whats-App-Image-2023-08-25-at-15-50-47.jpg]

Oyk. The man who demolished Leong Mun Wai in his CECA CECA CECA debate.Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(26-08-2023, 12:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: SgkWt.gif]
not just capable of editing others quote

but am good at polishing balls too
even testïcles if you want to

(26-08-2023, 12:21 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: SgkWt.gif]
not just capable of editing others quote

but am good at polishing balls too
even testïcles if you want to