Omicron : Nature might have created a natural vaccine - no serous case so far

Omicron could turn out to be a benign variant that spreads as fast as Delta, is easily tamed by vaccine, and barely sickens its victims while leaving them with some immunity and little risk of developing “long COVID.” In that case, “nature may have created a natural vaccine,” Walker said.

https://bestinau.net/how-bad-will-omicro...for-months

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

In south Africa Omicron is dominant strain.

Cases have gone up 20X but deaths remains low ....this is not possible unless Omicron is mild strain like flu.

This evidence is very clear ... Omicron is a solution not a problem

[Image: IDKiGpi.jpg]
[Image: OxQqUbF.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

PAP and plp going to quickly claim credit, right or not?

Too early to tell.

It could be but SA is a young population nation.
Let see effects in Europe and rest of the world first.

PI coming

[Image: Screenshot-from-2021-12-01-07-09-10.png]

next Tranformer

verifying presence

[Image: Screenshot-from-2021-12-01-07-17-26.png]

Covid is not like cancers,  the seriousness of a spread can be seen within 20 days.  South Africa found Omicron on 1st Nov,  by now,  there should be thousands of new cases if the spread is serious.

This chart shows that none of such have happened in the 7 biggest African nations.  The 2 nations,  Botswana and South Africa claimed to have most new cases are seeing no sign of any stress. Appears like the anti-vax are out working at their best to spread the bad news again.  

[Image: WJ95q7c.png]

[Image: yWAWXQM.png]

(01-12-2021, 06:27 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Too early to tell.

I hope it is true...but based on S.Africa data where cases shoot up 20 times but deaths did not increase,....it js not possible unless this is mild virus.

This is strong evidence.

I think in the panic nobody is seeing this data.

There is simply no other explanation

If it's as mild as a flu... Everyone takes flu vaccination or just live with it?

(01-12-2021, 09:00 AM)Sticw Wrote:  If it's as mild as a flu... Everyone takes flu vaccination or just live with it?

Either way is okay because if get no long term effects no death.

If proven to be mild flu, then we have to open full travel and anyone detected with omicron will be retained for 2 weeks so that they can shake hands with the SG population. Let everyone get omicron and no more covid or vaccine. Smile

(01-12-2021, 04:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In south Africa Omicron is dominant strain.

Cases have gone up 20X but deaths remains low ....this is not possible unless Omicron is mild strain like flu.

This evidence is very clear ... Omicron is a solution not a problem

[Image: IDKiGpi.jpg]
[Image: OxQqUbF.jpg]

I believe the above argument I gave is strong evidence snd logic

1. From beginning of Nov until now cases increased from 200 to 4000.

2. During same period no increase in number of deaths.

There is no other explanation other than Omicron is mild.

Anyway S.Africa is ground zero of Omicron. If nothing much happens there in coming days ..it is proof Omicron is a solution not a problem.

(01-12-2021, 08:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I hope it is true...but based on S.Africa data where cases shoot up 20 times but deaths did not increase,....it js not possible unless this is mild virus.

This is strong evidence.

I think in the panic nobody is seeing this data.

There is simply no other explanation

20x increase but how many Omicron cases? How many Delta? Death won't happen so fast since their population is generally younger than ours. Young can tong longer or fight back like our dorm cases.

Ours is an aging population. Could be different. Of course, hope for the best. But must prepare for the worst.

The smart money got out of stocks. Warning sign.

Hopefully iz a mild virus that everyone recovers from quickly. As for conferring some immunity, dat remains to be seen.
Catching 1 virus doesn't mean the symptoms will be lighter the 2nd time round with a different strain.

Unfortunately, I don't think the news about no/few serious cases from Omicron so far is necessarily correct. I have also read a few articles on this but they are not reliable, mostly based on that single interview with the SA doctor who raised the possibility of Omicron.

Below is case fatality data. Omicron started in S. Africa in early Nov. Now 90% of cases in SA are Omicron. Delta is almost 100% in other countries. SA's case fatality is obviously increasing.

[Image: 0293b79abdde4469ceb5d100ec6131bf.png]

the illuminati invented the omikon virus for africa
becos africa has the lowest vax pple at 7% only
they want them to be vax to further the agenda

(01-12-2021, 11:36 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Unfortunately, I don't think the news about no/few serious cases from Omicron so far is necessarily correct. I have also read a few articles on this but they are not reliable, mostly based on that single interview with the SA doctor who raised the possibility of Omicron.

Below is case fatality data. Omicron started in S. Africa in early Nov. Now 90% of cases in SA are Omicron. Delta is almost 100% in other countries. SA's case fatality is obviously increasing.

[Image: 0293b79abdde4469ceb5d100ec6131bf.png]

From SA chart, appears other factors are involved. The steep uptrend started before October (Omicron found in Nov). Also theres significantly higher volatility in the fatality rate, which prob can't be explained by just omicron

[Image: 8-CC997-D0-8-D01-40-BA-866-D-D4-D223-BACE66.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

https://youtu.be/K-CnMLCoRHA?t=2m45s

https://www.cityam.com/covid-death-rate-...perts-say/

https://www.smh.com.au/national/could-om...59czj.html

https://www.statnews.com/2021/12/01/a-re...nk-slates/

guessing job is easy. Later no way out.