Will Western elites pay due attention to crisis for Muslims in India?

Will Western elites pay due attention to crisis for Muslims in India? 

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202201/1246319.shtml

Hindu extremism targeting Muslims, Christians and other religious believers has been growing in India, but does the Western elites care?

In a video on YouTube featuring a conference of right-wing Hindu activists and monks in India last month, Pooja Shakun Pandey, a leader of Hindu Mahasabha, a group that espouses militant Hindu nationalism, called on her supporters to kill Muslims and "protect" the country. "If 100 of us are ready to kill two million of them, then we will win and make India a Hindu nation. Be ready to kill and go to jail!" she said.

She was not the sole Hindu activist who called for "a genocide" against Muslims during that meeting. With enmity and violence toward Muslims rising, there have been signs of impending "genocide" of Muslims in India. Articles discussing whether India is headed for an anti-Muslim "genocide" are also increasingly appeared on media.

India's Muslim communities have faced decades of discrimination, which experts say has worsened under the Hindu nationalist BJP-led government. "The Modi administration took many measures including scrapping the autonomous status of the Indian-administered Kashmir, a Muslim-majority state, and passing the Citizenship Amendment Act, which was dubbed as an anti-Muslim law. These moves have catered to the demands of Hindu nationalists and fueled their arrogance," Liu Zongyi, secretary-general of the Research Center for China-South Asia Cooperation at the Shanghai Institutes for International Studies, told the Global Times.

Liu also warned that with less than a month to go before assembly elections in the five states, it's likely the BJP will further incite anti-Muslim sentiment to attract voters.
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

u should go there and help them… Rolleyes

(19-01-2022, 01:54 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  u should go there and help them… Rolleyes

I have no money. 

Can you sponsor me?  Tongue

(19-01-2022, 01:57 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I have no money. 

Can you sponsor me?  Tongue

u can apply job with FA uncle…sure sponsor u until shiok nudie

(19-01-2022, 02:24 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  u can apply job with FA uncle…sure sponsor u until shiok nudie

FA uncle is your rich uncle ah?

Pls help me to establish the right guanxi leh!  Rotfl

Timed boob.

Shocking Indian 'live auction' puts Muslim women up for sale

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Shockin...-for-sale2

(19-01-2022, 01:54 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  u should go there and help them… Rolleyes

Angmo dicks not enough. U want CECA dicks too.

Clapping

Smile

(19-01-2022, 05:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Shocking Indian 'live auction' puts Muslim women up for sale

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Shockin...-for-sale2

In this day and age, still have auction of women in India.....?

(19-01-2022, 05:55 PM)debono Wrote:  In this day and age, still have auction of women in India.....?

India is called "Incredible India" not for no reason!   Rotfl

But, strange that western media and politicians scream so loudly about China's Xinjiang with lies about the Muslims there but so quiet about India!  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(19-01-2022, 05:43 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Angmo dicks not enough. U want CECA dicks too.

Clapping
牛屄 Laughing

The dirty low life slimy west will help if there is oil

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin